PDA

View Full Version : New Garden website problems

wrgold
03-31-2008, 11:00 AM
Its official, the Gold Man and my buddy Clit Eastwood are making our maiden voyage to Sosua June 8-16. Read the trip reports many times over and as prepared as a newbie can be.

My flight is already booked out of Newark but I cant access the New Garden website to book the rooms. Anyone know or is it just website difficulty? I want to book it as soon as I can so I can be the first in the new rooms, especially the jacuzzi.

Looks like there will be several ISOC members there at that time and I look forward to meeting all of you. This is going to be one hell of a trip and I will take pictures and post reports of the new rooms and all my adventures.

So any advice or help on making some reservations would be appreciated.

Ready for a June Invasion

Gold Man

BCell
03-31-2008, 11:05 AM
use the search it's here

MyTio
03-31-2008, 11:13 AM
Its official, the Gold Man and my buddy Clit Eastwood are making our maiden voyage to Sosua June 8-16. Read the trip reports many times over and as prepared as a newbie can be.

My flight is already booked out of Newark but I cant access the New Garden website to book the rooms. Anyone know or is it just website difficulty? I want to book it as soon as I can so I can be the first in the new rooms, especially the jacuzzi.

Looks like there will be several ISOC members there at that time and I look forward to meeting all of you. This is going to be one hell of a trip and I will take pictures and post reports of the new rooms and all my adventures.

So any advice or help on making some reservations would be appreciated.

Ready for a June Invasion

Gold Man I be their a few day that you are their hear the hotel.garden@codetel.net.do to send your room request I sent mine yesterday awaiting a response

wrgold
03-31-2008, 11:42 AM
Thanks uncle, I just put in my request. Look forward to seeing you there for a couple of days at least. Glad I talked Clit Eastwood out of the AI resorts he was wanting to do.

Those jacuzzi rooms will be sweeeet. Looking forward to the June invasion with all the members

Skynyrd
03-31-2008, 04:47 PM
Im here now and im telling you guys they are looking SWEET !!!
and going up fast...i amd booking a june Trip so I can see the completed version...SO far except for the non OSHA approved scaffolding those guys are walking around on ..looks like a pile of sticks nailed together...but the building looks GREAT.

3somefan
03-31-2008, 06:04 PM
Im here now and im telling you guys they are looking SWEET !!!
and going up fast...i amd booking a june Trip so I can see the completed version...SO far except for the non OSHA approved scaffolding those guys are walking around on ..looks like a pile of sticks nailed together...but the building looks GREAT.

When in June will you be back Skynrd??

Skynyrd
04-03-2008, 11:41 AM
Around June 2 or 3rd Not firmed the exact day of arrival up yet but one of those :)..Just got home last night at midnight !!!!:mad:

guttaman
04-03-2008, 11:43 AM
Website was still down as of this morning. Pay your bill Wilfried..............

Plaso
04-03-2008, 04:58 PM
its done, it was only a communication problem