PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report (Anyone in SD?)

Cheeno
04-24-2006, 11:07 AM
Hey everyone :)

I arrived in Santo Domingo with my brother last Saturday. My brother leaves for New York today. So I can now be a crazy Cheeno. LOL

I am staying at the Delta Hotel until Thursday. I have prepared a new list of restaurants, girls (Yes, I took lot's of naked pictures for all of you :) ), and many more.

If any of you want to meet up, please let me know. For those of you in Sosua, I will see if I can stop by. :)

Have a good day.

Cheeno
04-24-2006, 11:08 AM
By the way, my apologizes for not being in this website the past two weeks. Family crap I had to deal with (which is why I am far far away here in SD). LOL

Phoenix
04-24-2006, 07:09 PM

I arrived in Santo Domingo with my brother last Saturday. My brother leaves for New York today. So I can now be a crazy Cheeno. LOL

I am staying at the Delta Hotel until Thursday. I have prepared a new list of restaurants, girls (Yes, I took lot's of naked pictures for all of you :) ), and many more.

If any of you want to meet up, please let me know. For those of you in Sosua, I will see if I can stop by. :)

Have a good day.

How long you gonna be there Cheeno? I arrive in Sosua Friday afternoon.

psriches
04-24-2006, 07:21 PM
Not in SD yet buy very, very soon!!

Bug Boy
04-25-2006, 12:34 AM
Hey Cheeno im glad that yet again you decided to go south ;) I do plan to give elizabeth a call when i arrive..have fun bud.

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
04-25-2006, 07:17 AM
Now that is good news...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/wsj3/wickedcoolstuff_1814_64036961.jpg

Have a good day.

David Smash
04-27-2006, 12:04 AM
It would have been nice to meet you I never been to Santo Domingo. Hope you have fun. Nut in a chica's eye for me bruh...

guttaman
04-27-2006, 12:20 AM
Dude, you need help. Cheeno, go to the sex institute in Santiago ASAP and find out why you have the need to fuck Dominican chicas like Woody Allen makes bad movies.