Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Peak Vs. Low Tourist Times in the DR

Quote Originally Posted by Bahamonger View Post
    Ok, I don't really know how to approach this or where to but here goes. I just returned from DR, Santa Domingo, Boca Chica respectively. Reading reports posted before my trip had me a little skeptical concerning crackdowns and availability of chicas. There is nothing to worry about I mean nothing. Satin Dolls, Sky High, Girls House, Lapus and 305 are all in full swing with plenty of chicas (given it's low season). And 305 must have robbed heaven because the chicas in there are no less than 7's all
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Peak Vs. Low Tourist Times in the DR

Quote Originally Posted by Bahamonger View Post
    Ok, I don't really know how to approach this or where to but here goes. I just returned from DR, Santa Domingo, Boca Chica respectively. Reading reports posted before my trip had me a little skeptical concerning crackdowns and availability of chicas. There is nothing to worry about I mean nothing. Satin Dolls, Sky High, Girls House, Lapus and 305 are all in full swing with plenty of chicas (given it's low season). And 305 must have robbed heaven because the chicas in there are no less than 7's all
    Tags: norris4245 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized