Blog Comments

I love Vodou, my ex used to bar tend there for a hot sec!! Def got talent in there. Shit Bedstuy period has talent. That food does look good tho!!
    Yeah,everybody pays for sex at the end of the day! It's impossible to avoid,it's just avoiding getting overcharged or not getting your just desserts is what you can avoid!
    Prostitutes are direct! They want money,you want sex,plain and simple! The regular chicas are going to play games and make you waste unnecessary money!I've been there before so take my advice and get a call girl or a prostitute from the street.Everybody pays,but no man should have to pay and suffer from blue balls!
    I cant believe i just read that... It was fucking awesome. Great blog entry and great story. I had a really weird night but this shit just made me forget about it. Hit me up when in New Ro guys....
    New Rochelle at a top notch place!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr
    You missed the last dinner and you are missing the Invasion next week.
    I'll make SURE NOT to miss the next dinner.
    You missed the last dinner and you are missing the Invasion next week.
    I love your stories.
    We all have to hang out...I have more!!!!
    I love your stories.
    Not all guys in jail have hot women. Only them young guys do for a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar
    That's how it goes Man, any chick worth dating is gonna cost you some bread to entertain her, unless your cooking at home or you just came home from jail, you know dudes on parole are getting all the bad bitches Son LMAO...
    That and some STRAIGHT Cornballs!!!!
    That's how it goes Man, any chick worth dating is gonna cost you some bread to entertain her, unless your cooking at home or you just came home from jail, you know dudes on parole are getting all the bad bitches Son LMAO...
    Only $150? Now if she was paying, then its worth a shot!
    What will the wine bar cost?
    Way less than $300....probably around $100-$150 if you add in finger food, and that's more than two glasses or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryatt
    NOOOOOOOOOO....not looking for either, but just wanted to try something I haven't done in well over a year and a half. A nice convo over some REALLY good food, granted my endgame was to knock her down(which IS going to happen), but I think...next time I'm just doing a wine bar or something of that nature.

What will the wine bar cost?
    Dating costs money. If you are looking for a girlfriend or wife, it won't be cheap.
    NOOOOOOOOOO....not looking for either, but just wanted to try something I haven't done in well over a year and a half. A nice convo over some REALLY good food, granted my endgame was to knock her down(which IS going to happen), but I think...next time I'm just doing a wine bar or something of that nature.
    Dating costs money. If you are looking for a girlfriend or wife, it won't be cheap.
    That meal looks great!
    It was a good meal and the place has a really good ambiance.
    That meal looks great!
    Quote Originally Posted by officemgr
    dont worry i will be there in september and i will soften her up.
    LMAO..I know you will...pls take some good pics of those new additions
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast