Tiger

1. 01/2021 - Tiger's Covid Comedy-Sousa 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    I am meeting a favorita of mine who I met last trip today on the beach. Should be 8 or 10 of us meeting up.

X and GF and a buddy from back home who winters in Cabarette and his GF, me and my novia for the day and maybe a couple expats in the area.

With this damn curfew it is very difficult trying to set something up with guys living in the area.

Would love to stop at Flip Flop on my way off the beach and see Greg but everything has to close at 5:00.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 01/2021 - Tiger's Covid Comedy-Sousa 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    I am meeting a favorita of mine who I met last trip today on the beach. Should be 8 or 10 of us meeting up.

X and GF and a buddy from back home who winters in Cabarette and his GF, me and my novia for the day and maybe a couple expats in the area.

With this damn curfew it is very difficult trying to set something up with guys living in the area.

Would love to stop at Flip Flop on my way off the beach and see Greg but everything has to close at 5:00.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Tiger's Covid Comedy-Sousa 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    X and I are going to do a tag team here in a few minute.........NOT at the same time............Click to see pic

Great way to start.
    Not really a start. But I guess it is the first full day X and I have been together. We have always talked about this.

Damn thing is whenever we talked about it I was always first in.......................

You know.................I guess it is a good start..................
    Categories
    Uncategorized