BronxMoney

03/2011 - LJDMV Back in Sosua 2011

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by LJDMV View Post
So i head out for another night late as usual solo. It is late and i am on the hunt for another hot girl. I decide to get some drinks at the winners circle bar... Stay there watching videos and conversating with chicas. Then i cross the street to see whats coming out of the club.. I decide to follow the girls coming out to After 1.. I get over there and there are a bunch of young females out front.. All of a sudden i see this chica with the type of body i like. she had on the tightest dress and all i could see where her curves. She went inside the club so i followed her inside to see what was up?

I get in there and get my drink and slowly approach her. Did not know what she was going to say. I introduced myself and asked her if she was waiting for anyone? She said no. I did the general conversation, get info on her, age, kids, etc.. Then as the music played she let me rub up on her a bit, so i decided to tell her i want to invite her back to my place for the night.. She said, ok.. I said lets go!!!

We take a moto back to the hotel...I usually dont do this but this girl was one that i wanted for TLN.. We get back to the room, get some drinks, and talk a bit..
Then it was off to the shower. Till now i had not seen her body naked and i was dying to see what the body looked like without clothes on... When she dropped the clothes i just got hard IMMEDIATELY!!! I was like DAMN... I love a Small waist and nice ass...

We shower together come out and jump in the bed... All i will say is the sex was great from start to finish.. And the body just made it that much better for me... No rushing.... Turned off the TV and fell a sleep together.... A great ending to that night...
Very nice choice. You have Great Taste!
Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0091.jpg 
Views:	741 
Size:	204.1 KB 
ID:	60499   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0090.jpg 
Views:	727 
Size:	197.6 KB 
ID:	60500  

Submit "03/2011 - LJDMV Back in Sosua  2011" to Digg Submit "03/2011 - LJDMV Back in Sosua  2011" to del.icio.us Submit "03/2011 - LJDMV Back in Sosua  2011" to StumbleUpon Submit "03/2011 - LJDMV Back in Sosua  2011" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments