Recent Blogs Posts

1. Irie (VI) No Plans........

Quote Originally Posted by uncle ruckus View Post
    LLEGO PAPA!!!
    EDIT: In case you need the visual

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	llego-papa-ahora1.jpg 
Views:	3442 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	28244  
  2. 07/2011 - I am burnt out and very lucky Part III

Quote Originally Posted by Robert13212 View Post
    I have already seen both of them naked. Exceptional, for my taste, both of them. They are both 20 years old and stunning. This place is so far removed from reality for a man my age. I just dread the drama that I know is coming. I hate it.
    Have you inquired about a win-win-win solution? You wouldn't mind sharing yourself with both of them, would you?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Relocators Banking in the DR

Is it safe/worth banking in the DR?
    Scenario--Depositing $20,000 in a savings account-making I believe about 8% on the interest-drawing off of that as needed and avoiding all over seas transaction fees.
    Pros&Cons???
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. 07/2010 - Anyone else relocating to DR?

You are a lot sicker.
    That was funny!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. I JUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND SOME GUYS!

These guys don't understand that the more you give things just for free, the more these chicas think of them as chumps, easy pushovers, pussy door matts...etc. These guys thinks, by giving them more...would make these girls love them! Fuck that, they think you are WEAK and they are correct. I don't blame these chicas at all for what they are doing. Because it's an opportunity they don't have regularly in a poor country...these girls know I see things from their perspective too and it helps ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. DOGS!!!!!!

So the Labor Day Weekend has passed and I hope everyone got that last bit of summer fun in. I don't know about you, but it seemed like summer came and went with the spring breeze. Damn that was fast!!! The summer did have it's excitement though, and I'm looking forward to see what the Fall and Winter have in store.
    Over the weekend I got invited to The Hamptons by the young lady I hung out with last week and spent $300+ to walked away with a kiss I turned that offer down,
    as ...

Updated 12-09-2012 at 11:30 PM by papirazzi

Categories
    Misc Thoughts , Trip Reports & Pictures
  7. 07/2010 - Anyone else relocating to DR?

I hope to be living on the north coast in September if all goes well. Anyone else thinking of making the move any time in the future?
    i think about it everytime i go sosua beach and fall asleep....could be a reality next year.......
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Hurricane Irene

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    I'm blown away by the affect a Tropical storm had. I can't imagine what we'd be going through had it remained a CAT 2 or 3 storm.
    I came home from work yesterday and was surprised to find the electricity on. The only thing upsetting was that I had just purchased a generator the day before.
    Now the focus is on getting the okay from work to reschedule another trip down to POP.

But, yeah Donaldo66, bank that money and party your ass off when you do make it down to the DR.
    Categories
    Uncategorized