Recent Blogs Posts

Any other thoughts

1. I just saw this... what do you guys think is going on?

2. Walmart story

After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to Walmart. Unfortunately, like most men, I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunate, my wife is like most women - she loves to browse.

Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter from the local Walmart

Dear Mrs. Woolf,

Over the past six months, your husband has caused quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this ...
    Categories
    Misc Thoughts
  3. Into The Mind of Ron Artest

Quote Originally Posted by bige810 View Post
    I'm going to start this post by letting everyone know that I was born and raised in New York. I have proudly followed the city's sport traditions and relished them.
    With that being said, I was a strong St. Johns fan and enjoyed watching Ron's college career. While hoping that he would begin his professional with the Knicks, I still admired his work as a Pacer.
    After the infamous brawl I knew that he needed to be punished severely but thought that 62 games was excessive. Still, he overcame
    Categories
    Misc Thoughts
  4. SOSUA SUPERBOWL WEEKEND

YO I MEET 2 CHICAS DOWN THERE THAT WAS ABOUT IT...ONE HAD NICE CARE AND THEY WERE COMFORTABLE WITH EACH OTHER...REAL COMFY...I RECOMMEND MARY AND YALINDA...REAL GOOD...TRUST WORTHY....THEY HOT BUT THEY DRINK AND EAT LIKE MEN...LMAO...I WILL BE BACK IN TOWN APR 7
    Categories
    Misc Thoughts
  5. DOGS!!!!!!

So the Labor Day Weekend has passed and I hope everyone got that last bit of summer fun in. I don't know about you, but it seemed like summer came and went with the spring breeze. Damn that was fast!!! The summer did have it's excitement though, and I'm looking forward to see what the Fall and Winter have in store.
    Over the weekend I got invited to The Hamptons by the young lady I hung out with last week and spent $300+ to walked away with a kiss I turned that offer down,
    as ...

Updated 12-09-2012 at 11:30 PM by papirazzi

Categories
    Misc Thoughts , Trip Reports & Pictures
  6. Spending $300+ And getting Nothing........

This weekend I got a chance to do something that I haven't done in a long time.... I got to spend well over $300 dollars on a date and come up empty handed....well not all that empty handed. I was told that we should see each other again. Normally, I would chalk shit like this as a lose, but this girl was fucking sexy and as long I feel there is a good chance of me knocking it down, and I don't have to keep spending that kind of bread...than I'm all for the end game.

This story ...
  7. Thanks Captain Save a Ho!!

So I get an email from Veronica from my last trip to the SU. She was the drama to my last night, and has since been cut the fuck off for asking for WU. Medicine for her boob job of all things She has been asking Kiko, and Robert if they've heard from me and just inquiring on how I'm doing. She emails me almost every week about how sorry she was for asking me for money. The recent barrage of emails baffled the fuck out of me because if I can recall, she had no internet access and she didn't ...
    Categories
    Misc Thoughts
  8. Introducing Hung Hefner aka Buck Tooth Bandit - The return of the 60 second assassin!

The following events occurred between the hours of 200AM and 300AM... Real Time

(@ Merengue/Classico Bar)

(Chica 1 - walks in with a limp...Accompanied By Chica 2)

Chica 1 - " Ooooh shit! That's that mother fucker right there! (Chica 1 pulls out her phone.) I'm going to get that mother fucker shot! "

Chica 2 - " Who ? "

Chica 1 - " El rasta...El rasta...Aye Dios mio! El Diablo Rasta!

9. One of many reasons I now enjoy living in the POP area.

Quote Originally Posted by steviewonder View Post
    Miss Bikini 2011 at Ocean Worlds Lighthouse Disco, Samana Santa....

Guess which chica won

https://picasaweb.google.com/kralmei...08791202127170
    Categories
    Misc Thoughts
  10. My Favorite Hue Is EastCoast Blue.

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar View Post
    Back at my apartment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast