All Blog Entries

1. Traveling to the DR for the first time

So I am going to Bavaro-Paradisius resort
    Anyone familiar withe resort and surrounding area.
    Where are the hot spots for Chicas?
    What is the going rate?
    Do I give them $$$ or pesos?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Delta to POP

[QUthanks for the infoOTE=leeway99;307629]Used Delta to POP in Feb, worked out well.[/QUOTE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Into The Mind of Ron Artest

Quote Originally Posted by bige810 View Post
    I'm going to start this post by letting everyone know that I was born and raised in New York. I have proudly followed the city's sport traditions and relished them.
    With that being said, I was a strong St. Johns fan and enjoyed watching Ron's college career. While hoping that he would begin his professional with the Knicks, I still admired his work as a Pacer.
    After the infamous brawl I knew that he needed to be punished severely but thought that 62 games was excessive. Still, he overcame
    Categories
    Misc Thoughts
  4. Into The Mind of Ron Artest

GETTA WORLD WAR should be banned for life! That cheap shot could have killed James Harder. Harden may suffer the rest of his life with hearing, headaches, and dizziness He deserves no leniency! Harden should file charges and file a civil case against this retarded thug!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Training For Sosua

Quote Originally Posted by vpchill View Post
    Ive seen alot of people hit the gym prior to their trip which doesnt add up because unless your training 60-90 days prior there wont be much of a change. Now what I would suggest is cardio especially for the OG's. Nothing like rabbit fucking ya favorita and keeling over from a bad ticker !

Also if your gonna half ass and only work out before your trip, do your body a service and do tons of cardio when you get back. Clean ur system up.

I'm going to give the cardio ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Any one ever go to Medellin anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by BorisDaBulletDodger View Post
    and more about using the GPS to find casas
    What you want to know about the GPS. I bought a cheap Garmin unit that clips to my belt just a little bigger than a cell phone. Went out to the WWW and searched for maps of South America. That's the easy part. Got the list of casa's from this site and then entered them into the Garmin unit. Everytime I find another one I add it to my fav's. If you get a garmin I'll email you the map and fav's. Oh one more thing got to get a sd memory chip ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. A list of places

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas View Post
    There were times I made them bring the girls out 2 or 3 times... If you do this, you better choose someone... The second time around they think it's funny or seemed to be amused, but the 3rd time they start getting a lil frustrated... Pick already you stupid American! Lol

I never asked to see them more than twice maybe I'll ask for a 3rd showing next time. Any body noticed the price went up at New life? Also it's now almost impossible to talk the chicas into a BBJ without paying ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Hey all

It's been a while since I've been on. Looking at taking a trip to DR soon. Where's a good place to stay?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Cuba Libre being sold?

Hello,
    does anybody knows, if Fior is still working at Cuba Libre Bar???????????
    (I will be in Sosua end of april)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Mongering Trip with Lesbian Friend

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    Not without at least an implied "happy hour". If she's got her own room and plans on doing her own thing then I don't see any real value in her presence, unless she's planning to knock on your door and pass you her sloppy seconds to "finish".

Sounds to me like more trouble than it's potentially worth.
    I would only do it if she was Bi !
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast