All Blog Entries

1. Peak Vs. Low Tourist Times in the DR

Quote Originally Posted by Bahamonger View Post
    Ok, I don't really know how to approach this or where to but here goes. I just returned from DR, Santa Domingo, Boca Chica respectively. Reading reports posted before my trip had me a little skeptical concerning crackdowns and availability of chicas. There is nothing to worry about I mean nothing. Satin Dolls, Sky High, Girls House, Lapus and 305 are all in full swing with plenty of chicas (given it's low season). And 305 must have robbed heaven because the chicas in there are no less than 7's all
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Peak Vs. Low Tourist Times in the DR

Quote Originally Posted by Bahamonger View Post
    Ok, I don't really know how to approach this or where to but here goes. I just returned from DR, Santa Domingo, Boca Chica respectively. Reading reports posted before my trip had me a little skeptical concerning crackdowns and availability of chicas. There is nothing to worry about I mean nothing. Satin Dolls, Sky High, Girls House, Lapus and 305 are all in full swing with plenty of chicas (given it's low season). And 305 must have robbed heaven because the chicas in there are no less than 7's all
    Tags: norris4245 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Hey Pana and Gladiator - about THAILAND and 4 other trip reports!

Quote Originally Posted by Pana View Post
    Joeysterr you are the Monger Of The Year brother for 2011, you are a **** General In my opinion in this Game and reached that rank faster than anyone I have ever seen you are doing it right brother and hitting up different destinations and experience everything the world has offer instead of hitting the same destination over and over again.
  4. El Colibri

Quote Originally Posted by rigsby_tc View Post
    Just got back from staying at colibri. Have to say I was impressed. Took a superior room for summer discount special of $48. Proper king bed, not 2 singles pushed together, new bathroom with decent shower, good ac. All around very good.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Is Pj's restaurant closed?

Quote Originally Posted by miggy99 View Post
    Could you please tell me best way get to campo from Sosua---Thanks
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. When Sosua was SOSUA....(WHATS YOUR NAME LUV?)

7. You sang beautifully just now...

8. just respect my conglomerate............. ....

9. Introducing Hung Hefner aka Buck Tooth Bandit - The return of the 60 second assassin!

The following events occurred between the hours of 200AM and 300AM... Real Time

(@ Merengue/Classico Bar)

(Chica 1 - walks in with a limp...Accompanied By Chica 2)

Chica 1 - " Ooooh shit! That's that mother fucker right there! (Chica 1 pulls out her phone.) I'm going to get that mother fucker shot! "

Chica 2 - " Who ? "

Chica 1 - " El rasta...El rasta...Aye Dios mio! El Diablo Rasta!

10. ISOC Pool Party and BBQ - Sosua - Saturday July 2 - 3:00 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Nakom View Post
    For all the guys planning on coming solo - why not bring a chicas with you? I guarentee you will have way more fun - espically the newbies / lurkers.

Sosua + Chicas + Pool + Food + Booze + Friends = FUN!!
    Plus possible BUDY FUCKING !
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 ... LastLast