All Blog Entries

1. 03/2016 - Camaro's Journal Part 3 2016 -GREEN

When she walked off from my place I was thinking, "You're a childish little bitch, but damn do you have a smoking body". Like I said before I'm going to wait until she's mid twenties with the hope she doesn't get fat or pick up a nasty cesarean scar during her journey to maturity.

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    Puerto Plata Chica #1

I have had a crush on PPC1 for quite some time she has a look the captures my attention...

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 04/2016 - Pizza, pizza, pizza

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    On the other hand, there's ice cream ...
    Oh shit, don't get me started. I just had a physical and they're telling me that at 6'1"/ 193 I'm overweight. Dafuq? I was sporting 205 a few months ago and felt just fine. My fighting weight was 185, 35 years ago. Gottdaam doctors are trying to kill me. I need to find a Shaman. Fuck the AMA!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 07/2013 - AND THE BEATGOES ON (SOSUA)

Quote Originally Posted by Irie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LJDMV View Post
    Thanks.. I am trying to picture where that is located. What part of Sosua is that ATM located?

The bank is located next to Baileys. Two ATM's located outside.

There is no longer a Scotia Bank in Sosua, but there is an ATM in the Metro bus station (next to the Texaco). Most banks have a relatively low limit on the withdrawal amount (5k iirc), but their's is much higher (I don't recall at the moment). They also work with Bank of America should that be one's
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. 05/2012 - Spirit sucks, they really suck

Quote Originally Posted by PapiQueRico View Post
    What major advantage? At their very best Spirit offers lower prices for inferior service and they rarely are at their best.

Price and value are not the sane thing.
    The older I get, the more I realize this and the more I'm willing to spend to avoid an agonizing travel experience, especially on longer flights.

That's one of the things I like best about Hipmunk. They have an "agony" comparison chart for their flights.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 05/2012 - Spirit sucks, they really suck

Quote Originally Posted by PapiQueRico View Post
    What major advantage? At their very best Spirit offers lower prices for inferior service and they rarely are at their best.

Price and value are not the sane thing.
    The older I get, the more I realize this and the more I'm willing to spend to avoid an agonizing travel experience, especially on longer flights.

That's one of the things I like best about Hipmunk. They have an "agony" comparison chart for their flights.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. 09/2014 - Cheap fares to Manila

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Diaz View Post
    http://www.theflightdeal.com/2015/12...ing-all-taxes/

whoa $500 fare to manila. and before reporting it i got me 1 for march.

its coming up on orbitz. deal is good for chicago, los angeles, san fran and seattle, in addition to new york out of jfk.

will look more into it tonight. free cancelation for 24 to 36 hours. this will probably be gone tonight or tomorrow.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. 09/2015 - Water information for the D.R

Quote Originally Posted by distantvoyeur View Post
    Think carefully about this. It is free water but dirty water. Make sure you have a treatment system in place or you stand a strong chance of having undrinkable water and sick guests.
    Minimum of carbon filter and chlorine pump.

Quote Originally Posted by donquixote View Post

hopefully the actions we took on drilling our own well, plus putting a recovery system on our roofs to catch rain water will guarantee any renters at the palms no water issues...hopefully; it is the dr.

www.sosuavacationrentals.com
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. 07/2015 - 470 weight loss since Aug 2011- The prize June 4-July 2 fuck a thon

[QUOTE=minkyboodle;1350767]
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    I'm at the point where I am finally considering gastric bypass as well. I haven't done it because I felt that was the cheaters way out, but I may toss in the towel and do it. It's only about 10K USD here.
    I would really encourage you not to take that point of view. Gastric bypass is a tool, it is IMO not the cheaters way out. Perhaps I could share a bit of my personal story.

I was a big teenager (270 lbs) and lost 75 lbs my ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. 05/2015 - 30 Days in the Hole! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Siochana View Post
    Home Sweet Home
    hi, what room is this and how much ?

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. 05/2015 - "Back in da Saddle" Summer 2015

Quote Originally Posted by SeaWeed View Post
    oh new law was put on the books starting today.....dem trying to find more revenue mi guess
    anyone caught smoking ganja while driving......gets a 10,000J(90US) fine.....like a speeding ticket....
    chit all they have to do in Negril is have a roadblock on the beach road and they'll do a million J's in the first hour or two
    They wouldn't legalize it without plans to capitalize on it.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast