All Blog Entries

1. 09/2008 - Finding Your Way Around Sosua.

Quote Originally Posted by ErikS View Post
    I’ve seen several threads where people have asked questions such as “about how far is it from the New Garden to the discos?” , and “Do I need a taxi to get to La Passions?”, etc. etc. etc.

Well the purpose of this thread is to photographically show you just how close all the main points in Sosua actually are. It is easy to walk everywhere in Sosua.

Lets use as a reference point the center of town in Sosua. The intersection of Calle (street) Pedro Clisante…………….
  2. 09/2008 - Finding Your Way Around Sosua.

I’ve seen several threads where people have asked questions such as “about how far is it from the New Garden to the discos?” , and “Do I need a taxi to get to La Passions?”, etc. etc. etc.

Well the purpose of this thread is to photographically show you just how close all the main points in Sosua actually are. It is easy to walk everywhere in Sosua.

Lets use as a reference point the center of town in Sosua. The intersection of Calle (street) Pedro Clisante…………….
  3. 09/2008 - Finding Your Way Around Sosua.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. 09/2010 - I am burnt out and very lucky guy

Quote Originally Posted by hugrad95a View Post
    Wait until TNT hears about the pregnant chica lol
    You know....you fuck one pregnant chica, and all of a sudden your "the preggo fucker".

I guess it's better than miggy's new title "Tranny Fucker"!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 03/2011 - LJDMV Back in Sosua 2011

Yes, she would keep telling me she was not pregnant. I asked her like 2 times and she would say no.

Quote Originally Posted by DASBOOTY View Post
    The one on the right (in the blue shirt) looks likes she is pregnant. Was she trying to say that she wasn't pregnant (no bambino)?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. The Raw Truth!!! Week of May 2, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by givengo440 View Post
    Question of The Week: At what point in life do you give this monger game up?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Obama Vs Trump

Obama Sons Trump

Yes, Our President is a pimp.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Obama Vs. Osama

It was our Great President Barack Obama gave us the Justice we've all been waiting for over 12 years.

Let us not forget the U.S.S. Cole the Bombing of our Embassies in Africa and of course 9/11.

God Bless America and I'm proud of our President.

We also Salute the Bad Ass Navy SEALs that completed the mission.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. One of many reasons I now enjoy living in the POP area.

Quote Originally Posted by steviewonder View Post
    Miss Bikini 2011 at Ocean Worlds Lighthouse Disco, Samana Santa....

Guess which chica won

https://picasaweb.google.com/kralmei...08791202127170
    Categories
    Misc Thoughts
  10. Daniella After One Dancer Working That Pole

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar View Post

Categories
    Uncategorized