All Blog Entries

1. She hung up the phone on me!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SrSuerte View Post
    I met a nice, pretty, green eyes, clean chica in Cabarete. We exchanged information. She contacted me in the US, but it was a request for me to start taking my vacations in Satiago and to consider her "the girl" that I come to see.

That is about as far as it has gone for chicas asking me for money when I am at home.
    Nothing wrong with her trying.
    agreed
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. TNT72'S Fifth Trip

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post
    This whole fuction is REALLY fuzzy for me! I remember cracking jokes and had everyone laughing with me (or more likely, at me). I remember a crazy chica who didn't have on any panties that put my hand in her crotch and was stroking her pussy with it! (It's a rough life we lead there. Here in the states, women get pissed at my drunk ass).

The undercard fights start and Naptime and I decide to leave. We head over to Cuba Libre and I check it out. I'd never been there before. Naptime
  3. Pearls of Wisdom # 2

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    Steve, I'm not talking about a street girl. I'm talking about a "trying to pass herself off as regular girl". They have too many fucking relatives and it at one point that made me uncomfortable. Lately I've been hearing too much of that "novia" shit on this site. These women aren't fiances to most of the guys who refer to them as such. They are simply the flavor or color of the month or some other time frame with an expiration date. Notice I'm not placing total blame on the girls.
    Categories
    Monger Ramblings
  4. Most Fucked by ISOC

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar View Post

Luisa aka Barbie aka takes it all way to the back of the throat!

did you fuck her...too?
    She looks like shit. She caused me a lot of problems back in the day. Glad to see she losing her good looks. Bitch!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. ISOC Member discounts

What are the discounts offered to members for stay at Rocky's, FOD, and BB? Are there anymore establishments recognizing the brotherhood?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Suggestions on spending time in Santo Domingo

Fellow Mongers

Can someone suggest as a way to pass about four hours on a Wed. afternoon as I wait for my wingman to arrive around 4 pm? Our final destination is Sosua but we both arrive at SDQ. I at 11 am he at 3:30 pm
    Is the spot Gym Bar Privado, still up in running? If so how much will a taxi cost to get there from the airport?

I am looking for a chica that will offer massage/full service around 1500 pesos. Can I trust a cabbie to take me to a location that he ...
    Tags: gmp, sdq, taxi Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Walmart story

After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to Walmart. Unfortunately, like most men, I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunate, my wife is like most women - she loves to browse.

Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter from the local Walmart

Dear Mrs. Woolf,

Over the past six months, your husband has caused quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this ...
    Categories
    Misc Thoughts
  8. Money stolen today at Casa Cayena

Quote Originally Posted by whynotme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNHILL View Post
    I have to address Wilfred comments, never once did I say I know him. I said I wanted the group discount to the girl at the desk. I initially tried to book his hotel, but on the Internet it was full. While at pearson I booked one night with Brent @ perla de sosua then went over to his hotel to check vacancy.

"once more a try to get money back from the hotel"
    I never paid for the hotel, I was looking for him 3 times to pay him for the room. Never once did I ask for
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Another day on the beach in Boca Chica

Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    I think we put Boca Chica back on the map early last year. I say we, because you stimulated some interest in some of us and others followed and then your grand party to top things off.

Now it's threads like this that help continue to draw interest to get guys thinking about giving BC and the South Coast a try for the first time or if nothing else make guys like me feel like I have to get down there sooner than later.
    ok, i will making my first trip to BC this weekend. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Just back from San Salvador and Boca Chica is next...

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
    I will be in Boca Chica Sunday, March 10th thru Friday, March 15th. If there are any ex-pats in the Boca Chica Santo Domingo area I would like to buy you a drink and pick your brain about ex-patriating. I am eligible for retirement and an weighing my options. Thanks.
    plenty of americans in boca chica at the boat house on the beach
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast