Recent Blogs Posts

Thoughts are such about Mongering

1. The Road to Paradise Lodge, Panama Boca Chica / Gulf de Chirique region

Quote Originally Posted by MuyGuapo View Post
    To date I've had many successful fishing trips to Panama. The first trip was a guided trip lead by a somewhat famous guide here in the NE that had a last minute cancellation so I joined that trip with little notice as it was always my dream to chase the famed giant Yellowfin tunas on Hannible Bank (52 miles off the coast more or less and a very famous area for good reason).

The second trip I went back to fish a tournament with the lodge owner and we did well taking 2nd place in the

Updated 09-15-2013 at 11:31 AM by MuyGuapo

Tags: 1'", 17 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Trip Reports & Pictures , Monger Ramblings
  2. I just saw this... what do you guys think is going on?

3. Pearls of Wisdom # 2

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    Steve, I'm not talking about a street girl. I'm talking about a "trying to pass herself off as regular girl". They have too many fucking relatives and it at one point that made me uncomfortable. Lately I've been hearing too much of that "novia" shit on this site. These women aren't fiances to most of the guys who refer to them as such. They are simply the flavor or color of the month or some other time frame with an expiration date. Notice I'm not placing total blame on the girls.
    Categories
    Monger Ramblings
  4. Thoughts for kinglamar's next adventure

So it's official bought my ticket from JFK to pop jet blue for $479. My last trip was good and when I posted my trip report I got a lot of constructive criticism.

What will I Do differently this time?

1. Last trip I didn't get to experience a Haitian. I will definitely get on this time.
    2. I thought I did pretty good last time with prices. But as recommended by this board I will not pay more than 3000 for the night 1000 to 1500 for short stay
    Categories
    Monger Ramblings
  5. Spending $300+ And getting Nothing........

This weekend I got a chance to do something that I haven't done in a long time.... I got to spend well over $300 dollars on a date and come up empty handed....well not all that empty handed. I was told that we should see each other again. Normally, I would chalk shit like this as a lose, but this girl was fucking sexy and as long I feel there is a good chance of me knocking it down, and I don't have to keep spending that kind of bread...than I'm all for the end game.

This story ...
  6. Introducing Hung Hefner aka Buck Tooth Bandit - The return of the 60 second assassin!

The following events occurred between the hours of 200AM and 300AM... Real Time

(@ Merengue/Classico Bar)

(Chica 1 - walks in with a limp...Accompanied By Chica 2)

Chica 1 - " Ooooh shit! That's that mother fucker right there! (Chica 1 pulls out her phone.) I'm going to get that mother fucker shot! "

Chica 2 - " Who ? "

Chica 1 - " El rasta...El rasta...Aye Dios mio! El Diablo Rasta!

7. Hunter in Negril #2 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Picture of Ricks Cafe. Top 10 bar in the world....

Categories
    Monger Ramblings
  8. Scheming on a 3some

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar View Post
    I wholeheartedly disagree with all the 3some nahsayers!

First and foremost if you aint man enought to slay 2 chicks together, then don't bring that upon yourself.

You are supposed to control the situation, tell them bitches what they should be doing, not waiting for them to direct themselves....type of bullshit is that.

Man, I have one in doggy while she eats the other chick out or have her waiting in doggy position until I get there! One is sucking
    Categories
    Monger Ramblings
  9. 09/2008 - Finding Your Way Around Sosua.

Quote Originally Posted by ErikS View Post
    I’ve seen several threads where people have asked questions such as “about how far is it from the New Garden to the discos?” , and “Do I need a taxi to get to La Passions?”, etc. etc. etc.

Well the purpose of this thread is to photographically show you just how close all the main points in Sosua actually are. It is easy to walk everywhere in Sosua.

Lets use as a reference point the center of town in Sosua. The intersection of Calle (street) Pedro Clisante…………….
  10. 09/2008 - Finding Your Way Around Sosua.

Quote Originally Posted by ErikS View Post
    I’ve seen several threads where people have asked questions such as “about how far is it from the New Garden to the discos?” , and “Do I need a taxi to get to La Passions?”, etc. etc. etc.

Well the purpose of this thread is to photographically show you just how close all the main points in Sosua actually are. It is easy to walk everywhere in Sosua.

Lets use as a reference point the center of town in Sosua. The intersection of Calle (street) Pedro Clisante…………….
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast