• I.S.O.C. Subscriptions

We can now take credit cards (Visa, Mastercard and Discover)

• 3 Days is US$8.00
    • 1 Month is US$12.00
    • 3 Months is US$25.00
    • 6 Months is US$40
    • 1 Year is US$60
    • 2 Years is US$90
    • 3 Years is US$115
    • 5 Years is US$250

*1 year and longer Subscriptions include admission into Jimmy's private stash area!

E-mail JimmyDR at Jdrent97@gmail.com

You will need to provide:

• Name
    • Address including Zip
    • Credit Card Number
    • Expiration Date
    • Card Security Code
    • Website Handle
    • And which subscription you are interested in

Processing takes place after 6PM Eastern Time M-F and all day Sat & Sun

*Once processed, your status will change and you will have access.

Thank you,
    The Management
    This article was originally published in forum thread: I.S.O.C. Subscriptions started by Jimmydr View original post
    Comments 187 Comments
      Mr Penn -
      shoot I guess that didn't work. As a regular member I can see all of the pics posted.

I was trying to get it so a regular member couldn't see any of the pics posted in the paid section and that both paid and regular couldnt see from what came out of the green section. I thought that is how the board worked from when I did these photo dumps before but I guess that isn't the case.

BARNACLESS
      Dave Diaz -
      Quote Originally Posted by whynotme View Post
      but the only problem is that we are not 'supposed' to post nudes on the open board
      If there was a way to protect the pictures so that they would only appear to certain people though...I thought I was on to something but it doesn't work that way.
      whynotme -
      Quote Originally Posted by Mega man View Post
      If there was a way to protect the pictures so that they would only appear to certain people though...I thought I was on to something but it doesn't work that way.
      not really as everyone at what ever level they are posted at if they have that acess or above can see them

if its in trs with tr acess and above sees them
      if its in green everyone green and above sees them etc.
      whynotme -
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr Penn View Post
      shoot I guess that didn't work. As a regular member I can see all of the pics posted.I was trying to get it so a regular member couldn't see any of the pics posted in the paid section and that both paid and regular couldnt see from what came out of the green section. I thought that is how the board worked from when I did these photo dumps before but I guess that isn't the case.

BARNACLESS
      this thread is in the open section so anyone can see them and yes that is how the board works , grab another rye for me eh
      Dave Diaz -
      not really as everyone at what ever level they are posted at if they have that acess or above can see them

if its in trs with tr acess and above sees them
      if its in green everyone green and above sees them etc.
      i didn't mean it like that.

Like you see how I have a photo dump in green and one in regular pay section? The pics are all uploaded into those threads as attachments. What I was doing was ccopying the image of the attachment in each respective thread and sharing it here. I was hoping that when I copied from the regular pay thread that only those members could see the pics I copied the image of....regardless of where i shared the image on the board. Open section or anywhere else, same rules applying for green just that the regular pay members wouldn't have access if I copied images from that thread.

I know if its in that section, the thread is there so if you don't have access to the subforum then you obviously can't review what is inside. I just thought there was a cool feature that protected pictures using some weird law based on where the thread originated and where the attachment was sourced. It doesn't work in the way I was thinking.
      Dave Diaz -
      this thread is in the open section so anyone can see them and yes that is how the board works , grab another rye for me eh
      i will fetch over my version of rye right now. ughh I cant believe it didn't work.

hmmm or maybe its like this because i double shared the pics in 2 sections....fuck it i'm done with the computer scienceee. im leaving this stuff to the experts!
      Señor JDR of Medellin -
      Actually I think only the TR and Pics section is in the paid area, everything else is on the free board. Is there any way we could make the whole Philippines section only available to the Paid section of the board? There are people who are never going to give back who don't deserve access to any of that information and if they do get access they should have to pay for it or earn it like many others on the board have done.

Just a thought.
      Those are the only areas suppose to be in the paid area. I did create 10 other subjects for paid access as well.
      Señor JDR of Medellin -
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr Penn View Post
      shoot I guess that didn't work. As a regular member I can see all of the pics posted.

I was trying to get it so a regular member couldn't see any of the pics posted in the paid section and that both paid and regular couldnt see from what came out of the green section. I thought that is how the board worked from when I did these photo dumps before but I guess that isn't the case.

BARNACLESS
      Posted in general areas?
      gentleman.43 -
      Hi at all. Want to visit Dom Rep this winter first time without my wife and expect this site to give me informations about the chicas.
      thunderstar -
      Hey gentleman - why not take the wife with you?
      Dave Diaz -
      Quote Originally Posted by Señor JDR of Medellin View Post
      Posted in general areas?
      yeah but the attachments being originally uploaded to a paid or color section, then copied (only a copy of the image) posted in the general areas. i thought something else would happen. luckily i created a generic handle to check it and i saw it didnt work. its weird though because for my trip report i was told pay section guys couldnt see the pics i was copying from the green thread i did to dump my pics. thats why i did the same thread in the pay section so i could copy and paste from it for my report.
      Señor JDR of Medellin -
      yeah but the attachments being originally uploaded to a paid or color section, then copied (only a copy of the image) posted in the general areas. i thought something else would happen. luckily i created a generic handle to check it and i saw it didnt work. its weird though because for my trip report i was told pay section guys couldnt see the pics i was copying from the green thread i did to dump my pics. thats why i did the same thread in the pay section so i could copy and paste from it for my report.
      Did you break my board?
      Uncontainable_Spirit -
      Planning a trip for a friends Bachelor Party... Interested in Sousa... I need more information and here I am. Thanks guys for being welcoming and informative.
      weyland -
      Quote Originally Posted by Uncontainable_Spirit View Post
      Planning a trip for a friends Bachelor Party... Interested in Sousa... I need more information and here I am. Thanks guys for being welcoming and informative.
      How many guys? When? For how long? Approx budget per guy per day? Renting a vehicle? Any racial hang-ups/preferences?

If you have not already subscribed to the Trip Reports section, I advise you to do so, at least up to and through the time of your visit and for a short while afterwards so you can post a report. It is always worth one guy doing, so the cost split between a group makes it even more cost-effective.
      madvillian -
      Slim_Pickens -
      Hi gents! Buddy and I are planning our first trip to the DR (previous experience with Costa Rica/Mexico/UK/Trinidad/Bahamas/etc) and, well, this site is a great resource. Some of the information I already know, some of it is new, some of it is outdated, and some of it is fresh. It's ALL welcome though. We're going to be in Sousa 11/22-11/26 if anybody is interested in a meetup to impart some DR wisdom, I'll buy the first beer.

Now I'm off to finish researching hotels.

---EDIT: Appears that I didn't place this in the base welcome forum...Apparently posting at 1:20am leads to reduced brain function. If a mod wants to move the post cool, if not I'll put my TR here afterward. Sorry for the screw up!
      distantvoyeur -
      I'll be down there for my 4th trip from the 15th to the 30th. Staying at Casa Cayena. If our paths cross I can at least be a brief tour guide.

Try to read the board as much as you can, lots of good info. Better in the pay area, but read all you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Slim_Pickens View Post
      Hi gents! Buddy and I are planning our first trip to the DR (previous experience with Costa Rica/Mexico/UK/Trinidad/Bahamas/etc) and, well, this site is a great resource. Some of the information I already know, some of it is new, some of it is outdated, and some of it is fresh. It's ALL welcome though. We're going to be in Sousa 11/22-11/26 if anybody is interested in a meetup to impart some DR wisdom, I'll buy the first beer.

---EDIT: Appears that I didn't place this in the base welcome forum...Apparently posting at 1:20am leads to reduced brain function. If a mod wants to move the post cool, if not I'll put my TR here afterward. Sorry for the screw up!
      Slim_Pickens -
      We're staying at the Mary Rose. As the date approaches I'll shoot you an IM and see if we can't find a time for a meet-up. I'm always game to meet up with new folks.

Also, for what it's worth Rick appears to be made of win and awesome. Ultra-prompt replies to my emails and if the accommodations are half as good as his service so far we're in for a treat.
      givengo440 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Slim_Pickens View Post

Morning Slim_Pickens I am expecting to be in town to celebrate my birthday I might be at the Mary Rose but have turned into more of a villa dude in my old age. None the less I know Rick and will come by to check you if I make the trip. For me business wise it has to work out but I don't think I will have a problem at least at the moment. If I don't make it have a safe one and drag Rick out with you guys it'll be fun.
      givengo440 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Uncontainable_Spirit View Post
      Def sign up for TR's but ask away I am sure someone will respond.
  • Recent Articles