• I.S.O.C. Subscriptions

We can now take credit cards (Visa, Mastercard and Discover)

• 3 Days is US$8.00
    • 1 Month is US$12.00
    • 3 Months is US$25.00
    • 6 Months is US$40
    • 1 Year is US$60
    • 2 Years is US$90
    • 3 Years is US$115
    • 5 Years is US$250

*1 year and longer Subscriptions include admission into Jimmy's private stash area!

E-mail JimmyDR at Jdrent97@gmail.com

You will need to provide:

• Name
    • Address including Zip
    • Credit Card Number
    • Expiration Date
    • Card Security Code
    • Website Handle
    • And which subscription you are interested in

Processing takes place after 6PM Eastern Time M-F and all day Sat & Sun

*Once processed, your status will change and you will have access.

Thank you,
    The Management
    This article was originally published in forum thread: I.S.O.C. Subscriptions started by Jimmydr View original post
    Comments 187 Comments
      thunderstar -
      James - come on in - the water's lovely!

there are loads of good guys on here who have loads of info on loads of places all over the world!
      Señor JDR of Medellin -
      Google Wallet which Americans can use is secure.

A one year subscription, can save $100's on just one trip.

I saved tens of $1,000's with the information I got from dozens of guys here.
      drowssap -
      is there other payment option for 1 year ?
      thunderstar -
      Jimmy ( the boss around here) likes blow jobs
      Señor JDR of Medellin -
      Quote Originally Posted by drowssap View Post
      is there other payment option for 1 year ?
      You can use google Wallet or send card info to

Jdrent97@gmail.com
      drowssap -
      what is website handle?
      MrHappy -
      what is website handle?
      Handle? What's a handle?
      Señor JDR of Medellin -
      what is website handle?
      Yours would be drowssap
      tikinow -
      Hello,
      I just found this site and read a ton of information so I'm pretty excited to get over there. I am travelling solo and wanted to see what people thought of going for two weeks. I'm splitting the time between Sosua and Cabarete and maybe one other place on the Caribbean side. I am also doing some surfing, diving and other things beside spending time with the lady's. Is two weeks too long? How much money should I plan on spending on food, drink and girls? How big a deal is it to have a phone? Important enough to pick up a pay as you go when I get there? Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it.
      JDR -
      Quote Originally Posted by tikinow View Post
      Hello,
      I just found this site and read a ton of information so I'm pretty excited to get over there. I am travelling solo and wanted to see what people thought of going for two weeks. I'm splitting the time between Sosua and Cabarete and maybe one other place on the Caribbean side. I am also doing some surfing, diving and other things beside spending time with the lady's. Is two weeks too long? How much money should I plan on spending on food, drink and girls? How big a deal is it to have a phone? Important enough to pick up a pay as you go when I get there? Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it.
      Everyone should join for a year, at least.
      y2j -
      hi, just getting started here. thanks peeps!
      slipheed -
      Can you accept Pre-paid Visa Cards?
      Señor JDR of Medellin -
      Quote Originally Posted by slipheed View Post
      Can you accept Pre-paid Visa Cards?
      I can't take that.

I can take google Wallet.
      chillpill -
      Hi, I stumbled across this site while planning a trip to DR. I look forward to learning from you guys and having a great time in CR at the end of this month!
      Señor JDR of Medellin -
      Quote Originally Posted by chillpill View Post
      Hi, I stumbled across this site while planning a trip to DR. I look forward to learning from you guys and having a great time in CR at the end of this month!
      I accept google Wallet

2 years for $90 is best value or one year for $60.
      chillpill -
      Hi!!

First of all, thanks so much for all the valuable info on this site!! Reading this info made me pick DR as my next mongering destination along with a couple friends... We are looking to spend a week in DR... Probably split between Santo Domingo and Sousa or some other city which has a lot of chica action...

We just got our flight tickets, and are no researching for good chica friendly hotels to stay at... We want a hotel on the beach, that is chica friendly and also in a location such that it is easy to get to all the chica hangouts in both the cities... even if the hotel is a little expensive it is okay, but we want to stay at a good place with the main objective being to have a jolly good mongering time...

Can you please help with the following info -

1. Is Santo Domingo and Sousa a good mix of cities to visit in DR? Do you guys recommend some other city instead (primarily for mongering)?
      2. Can you recommend a few good hotels that meet the above criteria?

Your help is very much appreciated!!

Thank you!!
      michel3275 -
      In SosUa. Contact Dquick or ElRey from the board, they will take care of you at Victorian House, has a view on beautiful Sosua Bay. Or Plaso, also on the board who owns Casa Cayena wich is very close too the beach. Most Hotels are chica friendly in SosUa. If you spend time in Santo Domingo, you should research on boca chica

Quote Originally Posted by chillpill View Post
      Hi!!

First of all, thanks so much for all the valuable info on this site!! Reading this info made me pick DR as my next mongering destination along with a couple friends... We are looking to spend a week in DR... Probably split between Santo Domingo and Sousa or some other city which has a lot of chica action...

We just got our flight tickets, and are no researching for good chica friendly hotels to stay at... We want a hotel on the beach, that is chica friendly and also in a location such that it is easy to get to all the chica hangouts in both the cities... even if the hotel is a little expensive it is okay, but we want to stay at a good place with the main objective being to have a jolly good mongering time...

Can you please help with the following info -

1. Is Santo Domingo and Sousa a good mix of cities to visit in DR? Do you guys recommend some other city instead (primarily for mongering)?
      2. Can you recommend a few good hotels that meet the above criteria?

Your help is very much appreciated!!

Thank you!!
      SeaWeed -
      between Boca Chica(outside of Santo Domingo) and Sosua.....you have two of the best whore towns in the DR

subscribe to the Trip Reports and everything is there for you.........plus plenty of photos of naked sizzling hookers
      Apos -
      Of course Boca Chica and Sosua are about 5 hours apart...So with only a week long trip planned it seems a bit too far apart to bother with. Pick one location and enjoy it. The Capital and Boca Chica would easily make a week fly by...
      Apos -
      I guess an appropriate question before we go much further is which airport are you guys flying into (and out of)?
  • Recent Articles