• I.S.O.C. Subscriptions

We can now take credit cards (Visa, Mastercard and Discover)

• 3 Days is US$8.00
    • 1 Month is US$12.00
    • 3 Months is US$25.00
    • 6 Months is US$40
    • 1 Year is US$60
    • 2 Years is US$90
    • 3 Years is US$115
    • 5 Years is US$250

*1 year and longer Subscriptions include admission into Jimmy's private stash area!

E-mail JimmyDR at Jdrent97@gmail.com

You will need to provide:

• Name
    • Address including Zip
    • Credit Card Number
    • Expiration Date
    • Card Security Code
    • Website Handle
    • And which subscription you are interested in

Processing takes place after 6PM Eastern Time M-F and all day Sat & Sun

*Once processed, your status will change and you will have access.

Thank you,
    The Management
    This article was originally published in forum thread: I.S.O.C. Subscriptions started by Jimmydr View original post
    Comments 187 Comments
      davemaryland -
      I agree with Siochana. What airport (s) are you using. and how many nights on the ground. That info would help.
      You said you want a hotel on the beach. So that is boca chica and not the big city of SD.

I did a mid july trip (11 nights) and used SDQ - POP for flights. and we took Caribe tours from SD to pop . BC is a good 30 min. from SD. Just over 3 1/2 hours on the bus and stayed a night at Black Beards. Then onto Sosua. Add about 45 minutes more to Sosua.

I just booked a trip over Labor Day. To meet up with some other BM in Sosua. I had to fly in & out of SDQ to get good flight times and cost. Staying 2 nights in BC again. I am getting a rental car and driving up and back. Takes me like 4 1/2 hours. Staying my last night in BC for the flight home.

I like both Sosua and Boca Chica. But spend most of the time in Sosua.
      Señor JDR of Medellin -
      Quote Originally Posted by chillpill View Post
      Hi!!

First of all, thanks so much for all the valuable info on this site!! Reading this info made me pick DR as my next mongering destination along with a couple friends... We are looking to spend a week in DR... Probably split between Santo Domingo and Sousa or some other city which has a lot of chica action...

We just got our flight tickets, and are no researching for good chica friendly hotels to stay at... We want a hotel on the beach, that is chica friendly and also in a location such that it is easy to get to all the chica hangouts in both the cities... even if the hotel is a little expensive it is okay, but we want to stay at a good place with the main objective being to have a jolly good mongering time...

Can you please help with the following info -

1. Is Santo Domingo and Sousa a good mix of cities to visit in DR? Do you guys recommend some other city instead (primarily for mongering)?
      2. Can you recommend a few good hotels that meet the above criteria?

Your help is very much appreciated!!

Thank you!!
      I can take google Wallet

Jdrent97@gmail.com as well as

I can now take credit cards (visa, Mastercard and Discover)

3 days is $8.00

1 Month is $12.00

3 Months is $25.00

6 Months is $40

1 yr is $60

2 yr is $90

3 yr is $115

5 yr is $250

the 1 year and more include admission into Jimmy's stash area

E mail me at Jdrent97@gmail.com

I will need

Name
      Address including Zip
      Credit Card Number
      Expiration Date
      Card Security Code

Website Handle

and which subscription you are interested in
      chillpill -
      Hi guys,

Thanks so much for all the information!! It definitely looks like Boca Chica is the way to go!!

Señor JDR of Medellen, is there a secure site where I Can pay for a membership? I feel uncomfortable just emailing you all my details, esp in todays age of identity theft and all.

We are flying into SDQ and spending a total of 7 nights before we have to fly back to the states. With that in mind we figured we would split time between SDQ and Sousa. But it looks like you guys think that may be too much since we have to definitely go to Boca Chica. Any advice folks on how best to split our time, and what to do?

Thanks so much for the hotel recommendations... We will check them out and book one of them as soon as we decide where the hell we want to spend our time
      Señor JDR of Medellin -
      Hi guys,

Thanks so much for all the information!! It definitely looks like Boca Chica is the way to go!!

Señor JDR of Medellen, is there a secure site where I Can pay for a membership? I feel uncomfortable just emailing you all my details, esp in todays age of identity theft and all.

We are flying into SDQ and spending a total of 7 nights before we have to fly back to the states. With that in mind we figured we would split time between SDQ and Sousa. But it looks like you guys think that may be too much since we have to definitely go to Boca Chica. Any advice folks on how best to split our time, and what to do?

Thanks so much for the hotel recommendations... We will check them out and book one of them as soon as we decide where the hell we want to spend our time
      Google Wallet is secure.
      Irie -
      Hi guys,

if you don't use Google wallet as suggested, you'll just have to consider it a 'leap of faith' moment or you'll never experience the good stuff here. Many have sent info to Jimmy as did I at one point. You will have zero issues.
      chillpill -
      Quote Originally Posted by Señor JDR of Medellin View Post
      Google Wallet is secure.
      Hi James,

I sent the money via Google Wallet as requested. Can you please let me know when my subscription is active. Also I would really appreciate it if you can provide me some info on how to start searching for the info needed to have a great mongering experience in DR... We are doing a boys trip down there and we have no idea when we will be able to do it again so we want to have a blast!!

We are flying into SDQ and spending a total of 7 nights in DR, so your advice on where to go, where to stay, what cities to visit, etc. will be super useful.

Thanks again!
      Señor JDR of Medellin -
      Hi James,

I sent the money via Google Wallet as requested. Can you please let me know when my subscription is active. Also I would really appreciate it if you can provide me some info on how to start searching for the info needed to have a great mongering experience in DR... We are doing a boys trip down there and we have no idea when we will be able to do it again so we want to have a blast!!

We are flying into SDQ and spending a total of 7 nights in DR, so your advice on where to go, where to stay, what cities to visit, etc. will be super useful.

Thanks again!
      Just read 20 reports to get some of your answers.
      peterk -
      Hi all:
      Planning on traveling to AC in the Philippines in late Oct/early November 2014.
      Planning on visiting DR in January.
      (have visited DR before)
      If anyone going to AC around Oct 26th - Nov 5th - would welcome a meet-up.
      Especially if you have been there and know your way around....
      Cheers, Peter

PS I'm from Canada
      Deedz187 -
      Hello everybody. I'm still a newbie when comes to Sousa. First time in DR me and my friends was stuck in Puerto Plata most my trip and discovered Sosua my last two days. I plan on going again in February. Need some useful information from the vets on here.
      whynotme -
      Quote Originally Posted by peterk View Post
      Hi all:
      (have visited DR before)
      Cheers, Peter

PS I'm from Canada
      welcome aboard
      too bad you didn't book around the Canadian thanksgiving as we are there on a 5 day hit and run. ( bkk before and after)
      peterk -
      Hi all:
      (have visited DR before)
      Cheers, Peter

PS I'm from Canada
      Would also appreciate Hotel recommendations for Angeles City from some of the Vets.
      Señor JDR of Medellin -
      Would also appreciate Hotel recommendations for Angeles City from some of the Vets.
      Everything is in the paid area. Just join, its easy.
      spartack -
      hello to everyone. im here to read and share experiences.
      herohero -
      same :P
      gti991 -
      hello,

i `m a german guy and this is my first day here.
      I would like to say hello to all.

gti991
      Dave Diaz -
      Quote Originally Posted by Señor JDR of Medellin View Post
      Everything is in the paid area. Just join, its easy.
      Actually I think only the TR and Pics section is in the paid area, everything else is on the free board. Is there any way we could make the whole Philippines section only available to the Paid section of the board? There are people who are never going to give back who don't deserve access to any of that information and if they do get access they should have to pay for it or earn it like many others on the board have done.

Just a thought.
      whynotme -
      Quote Originally Posted by Mega man View Post
      Actually I think only the TR and Pics section is in the paid area, everything else is on the free board. Is there any way we could make the whole Philippines section only available to the Paid section of the board? There are people who are never going to give back who don't deserve access to any of that information and if they do get access they should have to pay for it or earn it like many others on the board have done. Just a thought.
      I disagree not with your statement as its dead on but with the consequences that arises from it.

the Philippines board section is the same as all the other sections as far as lurkers go and if we start closing down access there will be no new members to come thru.

we need the old carrot out there for them to see what is available and what may be hidden behind door number 3
      Dave Diaz -
      failed test
      Dave Diaz -
      failed test
      whynotme -
      Quote Originally Posted by Mega man View Post
      I'm all up for us finding new carrots to use. I had this idea that we could use pictures. I dont think people on the free forum can see these pics.

Paid Section Member pics
      but the only problem is that we are not 'supposed' to post nudes on the open board
  • Recent Articles