Conversation Between Don Tomas and gdogg

2 Visitor Messages

1. Didn't mean to sound like an ass, or a bitch(which I may been), but my feelings were mildly hurt (I may may be a punky bitch), but I didn't know you were back...and I wanted to connect, and I had a cool suggestion that would have looked cool on the board.

your friend,

G
  2. I was trying to find out how to start a thread directed to you. I researched and found out that I'm not allowed. I hope I'm wrong, but if I'm not....YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING!!! I've been gone for a bit, but due to contributions here (I've recently read most of my trip reports, I should have all access even if I kill the president!!), I should be allowed access to whatever I want. Historically speaking, I never ask for much or abuse my power.

The fact that I can't access anyone I want to, or check statistics...I'm kinda mad. I know you don't know me to be mad, but this all started when I wanted to start a cool post to you. Anyway, I know you've gone WELL over and above what you're supposed to do..keep in mind the people who were here from the BEGINNING!

Just read the trip reports...

G
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2