bige810

Into The Mind of Ron Artest

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by bige810 View Post
I'm going to start this post by letting everyone know that I was born and raised in New York. I have proudly followed the city's sport traditions and relished them.
With that being said, I was a strong St. Johns fan and enjoyed watching Ron's college career. While hoping that he would begin his professional with the Knicks, I still admired his work as a Pacer.
After the infamous brawl I knew that he needed to be punished severely but thought that 62 games was excessive. Still, he overcame all that to rehabilitate his image.

NOW, this brings me to the game against the Thunder yesterday. I watched in horror (still do) as I watched him throw that elbow to James Hardens head. Although it was spur of the moment, it was as nasty an incident as I ever have seen. It was a miracle that he didn't kill that man in front of a national audience. I'm on the side of hammering him with a ban of at least 10 games. Playoffs be damned. He did it and he now needs to own it.

Just my humble opinion.

Submit "Into The Mind of Ron Artest" to Digg Submit "Into The Mind of Ron Artest" to del.icio.us Submit "Into The Mind of Ron Artest" to StumbleUpon Submit "Into The Mind of Ron Artest" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Misc Thoughts

Comments