The Sage

03/2016 - Camaro's Journal Part 3 2016 -GREEN

Rate this Entry
When she walked off from my place I was thinking, "You're a childish little bitch, but damn do you have a smoking body". Like I said before I'm going to wait until she's mid twenties with the hope she doesn't get fat or pick up a nasty cesarean scar during her journey to maturity.

Quote Originally Posted by camaro1257 View Post
Puerto Plata Chica #1

I have had a crush on PPC1 for quite some time she has a look the captures my attention...

I decided to try to go at her sideways to see how she would respond. I went to La Sirena and got some inexpensive perfume and had a wrapped as a birthday gift. When I told her I had a gift for her she invited me over and I thought I was prepared for whatever was going to happen...

I gave her the gift she was happy and we talked about how she has been getting 3-3.5 ST and 5000TLN in both Kviar and Merengue in Sosua. After talking shop this chic pulls out her cell phone and starts playing "Charlie Charlie" This is a cell phone app that is a take off on the 70's Ouji Board game. It has a pencil that rotates to yes or no answers depending on the question. The pencil is supposed to be guided by a spirit just like the Ouji Board game.

After she gets done playing Charlie Charlie she pulls out her Tarot Cards now I am really FREAKED OUT like WTF? She wants to play Tarot Cards with me and read my future ...uhmmmm REALLY? So this chic is really superstitious and into occult games so it's time for me to go! It was a mix between childishness (she acts like a little girl) and the occult which I was not comfortable with. I tell her I am hungry and got to go and she looks at me like "awwwwwwww" I give her a hug and I am OUT!

So I guess I am going to be missing out on more of this...

Submit "03/2016 - Camaro's Journal Part 3 2016 -GREEN" to Digg Submit "03/2016 - Camaro's Journal Part 3 2016 -GREEN" to del.icio.us Submit "03/2016 - Camaro's Journal Part 3 2016 -GREEN" to StumbleUpon Submit "03/2016 - Camaro's Journal Part 3 2016 -GREEN" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments