JD426

08/2016 - TARZAN in: From Perimeter to walking st.

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by JD426 View Post
I think we need Westy to jump in here and Explain this time Zone thing with with MAPS and a Power point presentation..

I will get the drinks and popcorn ready..

But seriously , this does work ( flying with or against the SUN) , if its like to Europe for example,, ( coming back you "gain" time)
but when you are flying to a location clear around the Globe where its EXACTLY 12 Hours Difference, ? + with stopovers, its a 24 hour deal, and you are flying the wrong direction, NO ???
so you lose a COMPLETE DAY when you TOTAL it up , no ? or am i wrong ..
The Asian Flight ALL fly out to the WEST, over the top and down, is there any other route ? Back the same way.

But like for example , if you fly to California from NYC , of course you can CHEAT the clock, ? its 3 hours earlier there, so technically you get there in 3 hours ( clock time) , event though the flight is 6 hours.

Submit "08/2016 - TARZAN in:  From Perimeter to walking st." to Digg Submit "08/2016 - TARZAN in:  From Perimeter to walking st." to del.icio.us Submit "08/2016 - TARZAN in:  From Perimeter to walking st." to StumbleUpon Submit "08/2016 - TARZAN in:  From Perimeter to walking st." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments