Jimmydr

06/2016 - My Buddy living in Phillipines - Real Life Details

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post

Hunter, I hope they both live a long and happy life as a married couple. And who knows? Maybe he'll even learn to speak a bit of tagalog!
Little update on my buddy who got married to the Filipina.

He seems content. Saw him this weekend after a while. She has moved in and been there 3 months. He doesnt seem frustrated that she is driving him crazy. He had to buy a huge bureau at Ikea and spent 3 weeks putting that together. And he trips over all her shoes. He is buying a bigger bed becaause he wants his space..no spoon..lol...

I cant get sex details out of him anymore. Probably twice a month as she is bible beater not wild at all.

They have been doing immigration stuff to get her citizenship. It seems like a boring life for him but as I said he seems content and he wasnt getting laid at all before so its step up...lol...

I still think he really doesnt know her and her English sucks.

But I wont hate and looks good so far. Until she books as soon as she gets her green card...blahahah.....

Was he always boring?

Submit "06/2016 - My Buddy living in Phillipines - Real Life Details" to Digg Submit "06/2016 - My Buddy living in Phillipines - Real Life Details" to del.icio.us Submit "06/2016 - My Buddy living in Phillipines - Real Life Details" to StumbleUpon Submit "06/2016 - My Buddy living in Phillipines - Real Life Details" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments