BronxMoney

LJDMV Back in Sosua 2011

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by LJDMV View Post
In the afternoon I decided to hit Rocky's for some ribs.. While there i call up my favorite chica and we arrange to meet at my hotel around 8PM. I eat and decide to head back to the room to rest up, cool off till 5PM. Then i head to CMP. Several chicas there plus my favorite chica from january. She was with some dude already but she came over when she saw me to give me a big h and kiss. She is still thick in the ass like i love... You will see much more of her in Day 3 videos....

I get a drink there stay for a while, then decide to head to passion for a drink. it is a little after 6PM. I see Serena and this other hot female getting ready to leave with these guys. not sure how much they paid, but i hope it was worth the price. The girls did look good in their jeans and tops!!!

I look over and see Ashley sitting in a corner by herself sulking.. not sure how she gets customers when she always looks like she does not want to be there. Guess you have to already know her. other girls are there sitting together talking and there are a few guys in the building. I see Rocio. she was nice and friendly and trying to get me to go for something in the back. I knew i have my favorite chica coming over at 8PM so i was not about to do anything in there. She was trying hard to get me but i would keep saying no nicely.

i head out of there at 7:30 and head back to hotel for shower. Call my favorite chica up and she says she will be there in 20 minutes. She shows up and still looks good and think which i like on her. The thing i like about her is she is 18, fun, cute, has a phat ass, can cook, and has never given me any drama while with her. Also, the sex is crazy with her... Again, i dont do WU with any chica while i am in the USA but i do bring her small gifts like makeup, perfume.. Also, give her little money for things like food, water, etc while i am in town.

I ended up visiting her at her apartment several times during the week i was there. She came over to hotel went up to room. She tells me she was hungry, so i took her down to the place by Passion to get a quick bite to eat. Her brother calls her while there and she asks if i want to meet him. i say OK, no problem. he later shows up and we meet. they talk for a short while and he leaves. We head back to my hotel. SHe sits out on the balcony and eats her food.

We talk for a while about a lot of different things. It felt nice out on the balcony so we end up there for a while. After a while i knew i was ready to tap something and get that first nut... We shower, come out and it is on like i remember.. Total GFE, no rushing, and a hot session...

We just chilled in bed together the rest of the night watching tv, listening to music and then fell asleep. That first nut was a big one, but a good one!!! Thank god for my favorite chica...
How did you meet her in the first place?

Submit "LJDMV Back in Sosua  2011" to Digg Submit "LJDMV Back in Sosua  2011" to del.icio.us Submit "LJDMV Back in Sosua  2011" to StumbleUpon Submit "LJDMV Back in Sosua  2011" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments