BronxMoney

LJDMV Back in Sosua 2011

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego View Post
Quote Originally Posted by TONYTNT40 View Post
She got her head swelled because everyone wants to do the same chica. I admit she has a body, but she looks like a weavy head bitch to me. I bet no one has pointed out her fake hair. The girl aint flawless. I stay as far away from hard cores, they been in the game too long and charge too much, and to me its inferior product. You cant put 200 miles on a car and try to sell it like its new. The key is to find the new chicas, thats where you get your decent 1000ST and 2k TLN price.
All them chicks working Sosua got their head swelled and think they're more attractive than they really are simply because they have men traveling from other countries for the privelege of paying them to fuck them. You would think you were the bomb too if you were one of them chicks.

For this reason, you got below-average looking chicks thinking they look decent, average-looking chicas thinking they look hot, and attractive chicas thinking they're flawless models that no one can possibly pass on. On a 1-10 scale all them chicks believe they're 2-3 points higher than they really are.

These hoes are malleable just like any othe woman. You can build up or break down any woman, hoe or square chick. Say you have an attractive gf, if you constantly tell her she really aint shit and continually point out every little flaw, this hot chick will believe she really aint shit. Tell a barely average chick every day how attractive she is and how nice her body is (if she's a bit too big talk about how she got it in the right places and only crazy guys like skinny chicks with no curves ... if she doesn't have any curves talk about how perfectly thin she is and how she isn't fat with cellulite like other chicks).

Point is they all want to be attractive and any positive reinforcement of that notion will immediately gas their head up but just the same, sustained negativity will break them down just as quick. The hoes working down there for the most part get only the positive from the tricks throwing money at them, hence the big head. Most likely the only time they get taken down a level is if they have a chulo or tiguere back home who tells her she aint shit everyday. Those types are fucked up mentally (like Lisbet mentioned above) cuz they don't know what to think between the tricks kissing their asses and the Doms abusing them.
Teach Sen-Sei! I kneel at your feet to hear your wisdom. Education is a wonderful thing. Thank- you, Professor!

Submit "LJDMV Back in Sosua  2011" to Digg Submit "LJDMV Back in Sosua  2011" to del.icio.us Submit "LJDMV Back in Sosua  2011" to StumbleUpon Submit "LJDMV Back in Sosua  2011" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments