Johnhill

Money stolen today at Casa Cayena

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by whynotme View Post
Quote Originally Posted by JOHNHILL View Post
I have to address Wilfred comments, never once did I say I know him. I said I wanted the group discount to the girl at the desk. I initially tried to book his hotel, but on the Internet it was full. While at pearson I booked one night with Brent @ perla de sosua then went over to his hotel to check vacancy.

"once more a try to get money back from the hotel"
I never paid for the hotel, I was looking for him 3 times to pay him for the room. Never once did I ask for any compensation! You are in the dr what good would that do?

Wilfred if the batteries go dead or someone forgets there code what do you do? Break the safe open and replace it?

Anyway I am not wealthy but I do all right. I'm over it!! but for the people who save up every year for a trip or the first time down here, it would set them off. I don't remember when I have been that mad. Not good for my high blood pressure.
Wifred is not the thief, but he has some emplyee's that are living well.

Wilfred needs to get rid of his cancer, replace all the safes so no one has keys, install cameras in halls so there is video surveillance. That would be a start.

Now let's get into last night. Tired had a lot of things going on In the last couple of days, took a walk up the strip to passions and back down last night, no plans on pulling anything.
Headed into d Latin everyone grabbing my peeker. Anyways this thin one grabbing showing me her mellons, says cein for two hours,how could I refuse. Wrong, get onto her friends Moto, get back to the room, she does her thing in the washroom.
Out she comes and I say cein, attitude changes and says no no papi 1500, what ever. One minute of suckie suckie on goes the condom, She goes in doggie "a beautiful sight" five
Minutes later she is getting dressed. I told her she said two hours! No no finito. Walk her down to the gate to let her out and guess what, her Moto guy is still waitng. I can't be more honest than that! Thankfully I don't know anyone.
But on the positive side. It's been a long time since i have busted a nut with a condom on without dick meds, a happy 7 minutes.
The best quote out there is from whynotme "you only live once but if you live it right, once is enough .

Live is good. When do I get my green status?
i like your scence of humour......you must be canadian eh

give us some posts/trs about cuba and other places meet some guys even if you have met a lot meet some more and post post post
you must be canadian eh
After re-reading my post i said the girl first said cien 100 pesos=$2.50, but i meant 1000 pesos mil$25 and I don't know what 1500 peso=$37 is.

Small world
Last night sitting at a bar shooting the shit with the bartender and two other guys. Everyone was from Ontario, and the bartender asked me if I have been robbed yet. I said a matter of a fact I have been, and told the guys my story. The bartender is laughing and says no I meant by a chica. I told the guys I posted on the internet and said Isoc. The guy sitting next to me said he was a member (I did not ask him his handle, If he wanted me to know he would of told me). He says one of his friend lives by me. Whynotme. I said I've meet him before back home. Small world

Wilfred I did not post to hurt your business, this is an information board (I am not to fond of you because I hate people that lye straight to my face, but I deal with that everyday at work). You have a great hotel (pool in the sun all day, first floor rooms with flat screens walking out to the pool, third floor needs updating) Get your problems fixed and post what you have done, and what you are doing to prevent problems in the future so that everyone knows.

Today golfiing at Playa Dorado, next few days want to head over to Samana and las Terrrana maybe back to Boca chica for a day who knows. life'S good.

Sidenote WhyNotme: Years and years ago I use to have a car lot east of the city on s______n. I have since moved on to a ontario gov't job. I meet you years ago and would not reconize you. Your place is 20 minutes east on s_____n past s_______t motors on the left. You got a great place there. I live north of the city on C_________g lake. Small world

I don't facebook or twitter so posting is a lot of work for me. I think I prefer to be a Lurker!

Submit "Money stolen today at Casa Cayena" to Digg Submit "Money stolen today at Casa Cayena" to del.icio.us Submit "Money stolen today at Casa Cayena" to StumbleUpon Submit "Money stolen today at Casa Cayena" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments