safadao

Pearls of Wisdom # 2

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
Steve, I'm not talking about a street girl. I'm talking about a "trying to pass herself off as regular girl". They have too many fucking relatives and it at one point that made me uncomfortable. Lately I've been hearing too much of that "novia" shit on this site. These women aren't fiances to most of the guys who refer to them as such. They are simply the flavor or color of the month or some other time frame with an expiration date. Notice I'm not placing total blame on the girls. To be honest, though the odds are bad I'm convinced the supply of sincere chicas far exceeds the supply of sincere expats or mongers. For he most part the girls are just playthings. Fulfillment of some desire that went unmet when we were younger, some attempt to make peace with some stinky shit we did to some chick years ago, an attempt to assuage our exploitation guilt, or simply a budget device.

Granted most of the time these chicks are playing us, but at the same time we are playing them. The stakes and rules of the game simply differ. it's one thing what we tell them. It's another thing altogether what we share with each other. i played the novia game until I had to accept it was all bullshit. Now as far as you all are concerned I have favoritas and amigas.

By the way they are all fucking someone else. I have had six count them six favoritas become pregnant while I was having a sexual relationship with them. All, but one was a quasi regular girl. None where street girls. I don't know about the rest of you, but the one thing my favoritas all have in common is they love sex. Women who love sex tend to get it elsewhere when they can't be certain they're going to be able to get if from you when the need it. In my view that is completely logical.

Submit "Pearls of Wisdom # 2" to Digg Submit "Pearls of Wisdom # 2" to del.icio.us Submit "Pearls of Wisdom # 2" to StumbleUpon Submit "Pearls of Wisdom # 2" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Monger Ramblings