papirazzi

Thanks Captain Save a Ho!!

Rate this Entry
So I get an email from Veronica from my last trip to the SU. She was the drama to my last night, and has since been cut the fuck off for asking for WU. Medicine for her boob job of all things She has been asking Kiko, and Robert if they've heard from me and just inquiring on how I'm doing. She emails me almost every week about how sorry she was for asking me for money. The recent barrage of emails baffled the fuck out of me because if I can recall, she had no internet access and she didn't have a phone capable of internet as well.

She wants me to log onto MSN so that she can see me! I tell her I don't do MSN only Google, as I know she won't know how to do that. So we have a convo via email, and she proceeds to tell me she no longer works at Passions. She tells me that some German dude wife'd her up and is taking good care of her, but she is not happy.

She asks when I'm coming back and just for entertainment I tell her that I'm coming in Sept. She is happy and sends me her phone numbers to call her when I'm situated. I tell her that I'm not sure how that will play out as she now has a live-in boyfriend (playing coy).
She sends me a message that she misses me so much and would love to make love to me as much as possible when I arrive.

I let her know that that sounds good, but I had no plans on paying for anything with her while I was down there, honestly thinking she would leave me the f alone. You know to my surprise she said she didn't want me to pay for anything. She just wants me to stay in and fuck her from dusk to dawn......You gotta love the SU and the Captain Save a Ho's for making shit like this possible.

Too bad I won't be there in Sept.

Submit "Thanks Captain Save a Ho!!" to Digg Submit "Thanks Captain Save a Ho!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Thanks Captain Save a Ho!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Thanks Captain Save a Ho!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Misc Thoughts

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by hugrad95a
    If she's getting her WU from someone else, and its free when you get there sounds like a win win...
    True but I'm thinking this girl is way too much drama than I need or want! Besides I'm not gonna be down in Sept. and the next time would b NYE (which is already booked), so she will b gone by then anyway.
    Yep. It probably would be free. But you'd have mucho drama the moment she saw you with another chica, despite the fact that she's shacked up with another dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by gdogg
    Yep. It probably would be free. But you'd have mucho drama the moment she saw you with another chica, despite the fact that she's shacked up with another dude.
    Exactly!
    Quote Originally Posted by officemgr
    dont worry i will be there in september and i will soften her up.
    LMAO..I know you will...pls take some good pics of those new additions