hugrad95a

I JUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND SOME GUYS!

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
These guys don't understand that the more you give things just for free, the more these chicas think of them as chumps, easy pushovers, pussy door matts...etc. These guys thinks, by giving them more...would make these girls love them! Fuck that, they think you are WEAK and they are correct. I don't blame these chicas at all for what they are doing. Because it's an opportunity they don't have regularly in a poor country...these girls know I see things from their perspective too and it helps me get closer to them, because I know their game and do not judge them. Hell if some old rich hag offered to pay for my living, whatever I wanted, it'll be hard to turn down. Just don't know how I'd get it up to fuck her...just turn off the lights and use a broomstick I guess...lol The chicas, they down need to pop a boner or something to do this job...just some lube or saliva, open the legs and the old fart can go to town thinking he is fucking his arm candy! Meanwhile she will be thinking of what she's gonna buy and what hair do she's gonna get done...all the stupid shit these girls think about... I just try to make just enough of an impact that she leave some room to think of me to finish the job this guy can barely do fucking...lol
I make sure if a chica wants anything from, she has to work for it... I'm not saying going out doing hard construction in the DR heat. I'm not a slave driver...well maybe in bed
I'm saying, like if one of them wanted me to give them massage in the pool, I make sure as for a kiss and a nice short BJ first. Nothing too much, just something that instill in their head that nothing is free. Most guys would jump right away with the massage, especially if they knew it's gonna lead to some good fucking... It's simple things like this that puts in their mindset that they actually worked to get something. Which in turns make you more valueable in their eyes...sometimes they don't know why? But does not matter if they are confused...actually it's better.
I'm sure this will not work with all the girls, but you got to lose? It's just pussy...there's more if you strike out there. I've had so many chicas approach me with stupid questions... shit they don't even care for your answer. What matters is how you answer, these bitches are pros at this... they will know what type and how easy you are from the first 5 minutes from talking to you. How I answer usually pisses these bitches off at first.... but give it time, they get confused, because most guys react differently and with that confusion will turn into curiosity...and they start asking around and looking for you Like I said, these chicas have this radar set up on how guys are supposed to act.

Some good intel in this post

Submit "I JUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND SOME GUYS!" to Digg Submit "I JUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND SOME GUYS!" to del.icio.us Submit "I JUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND SOME GUYS!" to StumbleUpon Submit "I JUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND SOME GUYS!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I agree with you.
    You are the truth with that
    Chicks do that in the US too!!! thats y these average hoes heads be gassed cuz kats do WHATEVER for them and then they think "IM A DIME!!" POOF like magic! Treat them like dirt and they quietly love and respect that shit!!!
    Girls like guys that give them stuff.

But girls respect guys that are cold and ruthless. They want an alpha.

Give them things for free and they’ll smile but they’ll be laughing at you on the inside.

And don’t trust her because there’s nothing to trust she will sometimes act against her greatest benefit just for the pleasure of fucking with you. Women tend to be sadistic.