mexico1962

THE THINGS TO DO & THE THINGS TO AVOID

Rate this Entry
Ok, I would like to have some feedback from other Members based on there experiences while traveling traveling in the Dominican Republic. Please share with me some of the problematic issues with the girls or the Dangers of the region itself. What to look out for and avoid like the plague. (I'm not talking about the drinking water)

I would also like to hear about some of the best experiences that everyone should take advantage of while traveling to the Dominican republic. (The Girls are a given) I understand that a lot of this information is based on personal preference, however I also think this could be useful information to the majority of us that will be traveling to The Dominican Republic.

Thanks,

Submit "THE THINGS TO DO & THE  THINGS TO  AVOID" to Digg Submit "THE THINGS TO DO & THE  THINGS TO  AVOID" to del.icio.us Submit "THE THINGS TO DO & THE  THINGS TO  AVOID" to StumbleUpon Submit "THE THINGS TO DO & THE  THINGS TO  AVOID" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Well mexico1962, I’ve visited DR in 2012 and 2013 . . . Punta Cana. There was three of us and we rented a condo on the beach, Playa Turquesa. I was an outstanding place, manicured lawns and post-card like views of the beach; girls loved it. In a week’s time, we had only one bad incident with a chica we picked-up on the street (Avenida Espana and Avenida Francia). It was about 1am, we headed to club Mangu when we spotted a chica standing near the corner, in the shadows. We took her back to the condo with every intention to run-a-train and video tape the event. Once we got her inside, in the light, she was about a 3 . . . totally not what we were trolling for. So she began taking her clothes off and doing her sexy dance . . . something similar to a honey bee trying to tell the other bees where the flowers are. The clothing she removed the less attractive she became, due to old scars and burns. So we decided to not indulge and demand that she get dressed and leave. This is where all HELL broke loose, she demanded $150 for her time (30mins max). She became very loud with her demands, pounding on the floor, hitting the walls, trying to disturb the neighbors. We threatened to call the police and she dared us and told us that the police is the mafia and they will get more. We even asked the security guard at the gate of the condo to remove her; they did nothing. So we negotiated a deal with her, gave her a large pizza, a large bottle of whiskey and $30. She snatched the money and the liquor and through the pizza on the floor and walked out. We were so happy to see her leave; we finished that night with some chicas from Mangu, 10’s. My advice, stay away from chicas standing on corners or trying to flag down cars. Get them from the bars or clubs.
    The places we found to be outstanding for chicas: Car Wash (across from Texaco), the bar at Bavaro Plaza (after midnight, many chicas), Steve’s Bar during the day. We didn’t get any chicas from the strip clubs or brothels, too expensive (165 – 250 Jazzy’s and Conejitas). But for the experience, visit them, this might be perfect if you don’t have your own condo or you might be on vacation with the family. I warn you now, prepare for a sensory OVERLOAD if you enter Conejitas, there are so many beautiful chicas . . . all are TENS . . . we were surrounded by at least 20 beautiful angels. It is possible to negotiate. I hope this will help; visit inpuntacana2012.com to see beautiful chicas and get there contact info . . . free and plan your next vacation.