Re: 1st Trip

When is your first trip put a counter on your page
    Mirage6 "The Producer"

Thanks
    Thanked 1,943 Times in 728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mirage6
    When is your first trip put a counter on your page
    i would say he's down there or just came back.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,141 Times in 673 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sicpup71
    i would say he's down there or just came back.
    oh ok lol i see that your counter is pretty similar to mine when are u going down there

Thanks

oh ok lol i see that your counter is pretty similar to mine when are u going down there
    wed's night on the jetblue flight. get in around 3:30am , coming down with david(bugboy).staing at the condos (EL Neptuno).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sicpup71
    wed's night on the jetblue flight. get in around 3:30am , coming down with david(bugboy).staing at the condos (EL Neptuno).
    oh ok i will be at jfk that same time but catching a 600am flight aa arriving in santiago at 930 staying at blackbeards

Thanks

oh ok i will be at jfk that same time but catching a 600am flight aa arriving in santiago at 930 staying at blackbeards

oh ok thats cool if u make it over i'll show u the condo.

Thanks

cool sounds good to me is it in sousa as well

Thanks

cool sounds good to me is it in sousa as well

yes it is...

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,920 Times in 2,853 Posts

Took Continental out of Newark to Santiago the day before Easter...What's with the clapping when you land? Is that a Caribean thing? Scared me at first, I thought i may have missed something while sleeping during the flight. Lots of Dominicans on the flight going home for Easter...some real lookers. Imigration was a breeze - no problemo, had my 5 dollar bill at the ready but didn't use it. Anybody seen the light skinned bleach blonde cutie at the Santiago airporte? What a doll. Almost looks like a Barbie doll.

Got my first taste of the wild driving before even leaving the Airport parking lot, the guy was passing people in the parking lot...it was a trip! I think 15 usd from airport to Caribe Tours Bus station.

Off to the Caribe Tours station in Santiago...could have hooked up right at the bus station while waiting but I really wanted a shower first...so I blew her off, too old anyways, had to be at least 30, I had something younger in mind. There is a Money exchange at the bus station, had to exchange before I could buy my ticket...The bus was also loaded with lookers...could have hooked up on the bus too...a cute 20something kept turning around and smiling (THAT hasn't happened in about 30 years)...but I really wanted that shower...

I probably won't do the bus ride again, just fly into POP next time. But glad I did it, the scenery inside and out was worth seeing once.

Then a taxi ride to Rockys. No motoconch tho, wasn't quite ready for that yet. I couldn't see getting on one of those with a 35 pound bag flopping around, Of course the motoconch guy argued with me, said "no problemo, no muy grande" I got into the car...

Checked into rockys around 4 oclock. Finally took my shower and it was off to the races...

Thanks
    Thanked 50,505 Times in 13,124 Posts

Yeah, all the moto conch guys want you to ride with your suitcase, I can't believe it. The Santiago bus ride should be done once, doubt I will fly to Santiago again unless it is a a really cheap flight.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,406 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kevyboy
    Yeah, all the moto conch guys want you to ride with your suitcase, I can't believe it. The Santiago bus ride should be done once, doubt I will fly to Santiago again unless it is a a really cheap flight.

You guys have chartes into POP. We have to connect.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Took a stroll up and down the main strip to see the sites...very interesting...ended up settling in at the bar below Classicos Disco...can't remember the name, the one with the tables on the sidewalk...picked up my first (of many) spinners...for the life of me I can't remember her name...she may have been a Haitian...very dark & very cute butt...I know some of you guys like them, but I can't handle those big ol caribean baby got back big bertha butts...I like em tiny...I got a picture but it didn't turn out that good, new camera...also took a new Video Cam, and I may share a vid clip later, it something to see...she cost me 1000 pesos...I was happy...sent her on her way and it was lites out by 9:00...HEY, GIMMIE A BREAK, I GOT UP AT 3AM THAT MORNING

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eldorob
    Took a stroll up and down the main strip to see the sites...very interesting...ended up settling in at the bar below Classicos Disco...can't remember the name, the one with the tables on the sidewalk...picked up my first (of many) spinners...for the life of me I can't remember her name...she may have been a Haitian...very dark & very cute butt...I know some of you guys like them, but I can't handle those big ol caribean baby got back big bertha butts...I like em tiny...I got a picture but it didn't turn out that good, new camera...also took a new Video Cam, and I may share a vid clip later, it something to see...she cost me 1000 pesos...I was happy...sent her on her way and it was lites out by 9:00...HEY, GIMMIE A BREAK, I GOT UP AT 3AM THAT MORNING
    Did you say "Pictures" let them rip!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

The video clip I mentioned was not of my first spinner, it's of something that happened later in the week...and it is a trip! I may need some help getting it posted (if I post it)...but I'm getting ahead of myself...

Blog Entries
    Thanks

The video clip I mentioned was not of my first spinner, it's of something that happened later in the week...and it is a trip! I may need some help getting it posted (if I post it)...but I'm getting ahead of myself...
    We want to see the spinner!

Thanks

it OK if the pictures aren't the best let'um rip , i like the tiny hiney's too. how long did u have her for?? how was she ??

Blog Entries
    Thanks

it OK if the pictures aren't the best let'um rip , i like the tiny hiney's too. how long did u have her for?? how was she ??
    She was ok, Don't really remember, first nite and all, was there a couple hours at least, I guess I would say she was good but nothing to write home about...

how do you put a pic right in the post?? or do I have to post on the web somewhere first?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hit go advanced then hit manage attachments.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

See, not that good of a pic. The next spinner pic is a little better....
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information