Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boca Chica last march

Thanks
    Thanked 1,163 Times in 477 Posts

Boca Chica last march

Due to Dondi 's pics I went to Boca in march.

I had to buy a plane ticket.

I spent 3 days only and what I can report is that Bica Chica is more dead than ever.

For the first time, I noticed that there was not a single girl in Duarte that I cuold have picked up at night. Always the same old tired whores hanging out at night.

I had to find the girls elsewhere.

Found 4. 2 were ok, 2 were so so but no bad experience.

The so so were, Fina a slim girl from casa rosa in front of El Candil. I am not a casa man but I had noticed this one from a past trip and this was a night with nothing interesting on Duarte. So, I said let's go.

She asked 80 $, I replied 800 pesos.

She said the "mama" want the money paid upfront, I replied no way, you 'll have the money after.

We agreed on 1.500 pesos for 2 hours.

It was not bad, good performance, no rush but she had a bad stomach from pregnancy wich was a turn off for me.

The other was Dayana from the bar routa 66 where she works as a waitress.

She joined me after work. She is a very pretty petite girl with an angel face but when naked she has a big scare from a moto accident on her stomach.
    Was quite mechanical in bed. I gave her 1.000.

Conclusion, always ask to see the stomach before!!

The 2 good ones were Laury, a slim haitiana, very laid back, 1.000 and Yuli,that I met on the beach, 1.000 for the entire afternoon.

I had also a strange experience with another waitress from routa 66, She accompagned in my room and gave me her name wich was dominga. As it was a sunday, I had a joke with her name. She did not take it and claimed she want to go back to her house !!!

No sense of humor, so I let her go.

Boca Chica is definitively not the place it was. You have to have skills to find intersting girls. Most are hardcore and hardened pros looking for a newbie to make easy money without working.

Moreover, security is not what it was. The street are quite dangerous at night when walking alone or being on a moto you don't know.

Newbies don't go there.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to tomgueguen For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,005 Times in 793 Posts

Re: Boca Chica last march

Thanks for the report tom.

At least u got a bit of ass there. I am sure not as much as u wanted thou.

As for the scars part, this is one of the reasons that i refuse to take one of those motos. Taxis always for me. So you pay double the price, so u might wwait a bit longer, at least u got a better chance of getting there in one piece.

I had a couple of experineces as you did with the chicas having scares but only to find out this info back at the room. Some can look quite disgusting.

I think on this upcoming trip ill have to learn the line, excuse me miss, have u recently been in any moto accidents lol

Perdon, senorita ?ha tenido un accidente de motos en tres mananas pasado?

chico, no i havent, old but handsome old canadian man

me--bueno, entonces, benga conmigo a mi hotel , hay una fiesta alli y esta y yo ,estamos invitando.

Sorry, practicing my spanish lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cainer View Post
    Thanks for the report tom.

At least u got a bit of ass there. I am sure not as much as u wanted thou.
    I had as much as I wanted but I would have expected to find better quality among the girls.

I like to pick a gem in the rough in disco at night. That was not possible, I had to go with the waitresses.

And I missed the girl who made me fly, Kathy the girl that Dondi took pics of.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tomgueguen For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,086 Times in 688 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tomgueguen View Post
    Due to Dondi 's pics I went to Boca in march.

I had to buy a plane ticket.

I spent 3 days only and what I can report is that Bica Chica is more dead than ever.

For the first time, I noticed that there was not a single girl in Duarte that I cuold have picked up at night. Always the same old tired whores hanging out at night.

I had to find the girls elsewhere.

Found 4. 2 were ok, 2 were so so but no bad experience.

The so so were, Fina a slim girl from casa rosa in front of El Candil. I am not a casa man but I had noticed this one from a past trip and this was a night with nothing interesting on Duarte. So, I said let's go.

She asked 80 $, I replied 800 pesos.

She said the "mama" want the money paid upfront, I replied no way, you 'll have the money after.

We agreed on 1.500 pesos for 2 hours.

It was not bad, good performance, no rush but she had a bad stomach from pregnancy wich was a turn off for me.

The other was Dayana from the bar routa 66 where she works as a waitress.

She joined me after work. She is a very pretty petite girl with an angel face but when naked she has a big scare from a moto accident on her stomach.
    Was quite mechanical in bed. I gave her 1.000.

Conclusion, always ask to see the stomach before!!

The 2 good ones were Laury, a slim haitiana, very laid back, 1.000 and Yuli,that I met on the beach, 1.000 for the entire afternoon.

I had also a strange experience with another waitress from routa 66, She accompagned in my room and gave me her name wich was dominga. As it was a sunday, I had a joke with her name. She did not take it and claimed she want to go back to her house !!!

No sense of humor, so I let her go.

Boca Chica is definitively not the place it was. You have to have skills to find intersting girls. Most are hardcore and hardened pros looking for a newbie to make easy money without working.

Moreover, security is not what it was. The street are quite dangerous at night when walking alone or being on a moto you don't know.

Newbies don't go there.

Yes I would have to admit BOCA CHICA was dead but you have to catch the good one's in the day time...I'll be back there may 1 in boca chica, I know alot of the girl's moved up to sosua to get work so that's why it's so dead.. Hey tom sound's like you had alot of stomach problem's out there....lol I rarely take a moto anywhere I walk down those dark street's with no problem at night.....

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tony Badabing For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,086 Times in 688 Posts

I had as much as I wanted but I would have expected to find better quality among the girls.

I like to pick a gem in the rough in disco at night. That was not possible, I had to go with the waitresses.

And I missed the girl who made me fly, Kathy the girl that Dondi took pics of.
    Sorry to hear that brother.......You should have asked the moto guy's they know everyone show them a pic and they'll find her.....I wanted a girl so bad one time I gave one 200 pesos to find her and another and another 200 if you bring her to me and of course he delivered, better luck next time..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dondi135 View Post
    Sorry to hear that brother.......You should have asked the moto guy's they know everyone show them a pic and they'll find her.....I wanted a girl so bad one time I gave one 200 pesos to find her and another and another 200 if you bring her to me and of course he delivered, better luck next time..
    I did not think about that. Yes, it is a good idea.

Sure next time, I 'll have better luck with her or another lol.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dondi135 View Post
    I rarely take a moto anywhere I walk down those dark street's with no problem at night.....
    I had no problem but wasn't feeling safe in these dark streets that I know by heart.

The girls were afraid, wich is not a good sign.

Each time, I had to wait with them for a moto to get them back (except for Dominga that I had the pleasure to let wait alone in the dark for her moto).

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tomgueguen For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,007 Times in 3,410 Posts

Hello Tomgueguen

Thank you for sharing your trip report with us!!!

Did you visit Boca Chica over the weekend or the weekday?

Boca Chica is usually busy with lot's of girls on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon. But it is dead in the weekdays.

Boca Chica is not what it used to be. But it is best to go on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cheeno For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeno View Post
    Hello Tomgueguen

Thank you for sharing your trip report with us!!!

Did you visit Boca Chica over the weekend or the weekday?

Boca Chica is usually busy with lot's of girls on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon. But it is dead in the weekdays.

Boca Chica is not what it used to be. But it is best to go on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon.
    Iwas there on easter week-end.

Could'nt have been more busy on the day but nights were slow.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tomgueguen For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,772 Times in 857 Posts

Why do you say it's dangerous? Did you see or hear about anything?

I was there a few months ago and it didn't appear to be any more dangerous than on past trips.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuba Libre For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,656 Times in 1,392 Posts

Is PACO, still open across the street from SDQ airport?
    There were always a handful of stunners in there, great for a last minute P0P, a few hours before an evening flight.

pink
    Let's get the job done!

Thanks

Guys

I am planning a quick trip to Boca Chica this May! Now Tom is scaring us with dangerous scenes!.. I had no problem before..BC was pretty safe. But I am talking of my visit in 2006 Dec.. Not sure what might have changed..

I dont know anyother place to enjoy the girls.. I got to SD on my last trip and went over all the places thanks mainly to Cheeno's pics and directions..But I had terrible time coming back to BC using a bus.

Can anyone suggest whether it is good to stay in SD and enjoy girls? Probably it will be expensive than Boca Chica I guess? Please suggest

21. The Following User Says Thank You to dijinn For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by symbologist View Post
    Guys

I am planning a quick trip to Boca Chica this May! Now Tom is scaring us with dangerous scenes!.. I had no problem before..BC was pretty safe. But I am talking of my visit in 2006 Dec.. Not sure what might have changed..

I dont know anyother place to enjoy the girls.. I got to SD on my last trip and went over all the places thanks mainly to Cheeno's pics and directions..But I had terrible time coming back to BC using a bus.

Can anyone suggest whether it is good to stay in SD and enjoy girls? Probably it will be expensive than Boca Chica I guess? Please suggest
    Taxi from SD to BC = < $1,000 RD. Why screw around with the hot, noisy, stank, nasty, sweaty ass bus?

Stay in Sto. Dgo. You can aways day trip to Boca Chica (also, why bother?) but if it's the beach you crave Guayacanes, Playa Caribe, Juan Dolio offer much better spots. There are thousands more Chicas in the big city and way more shit to do to keep yourself entertained.

You'll be there in time to ride the new Metro rail. That ought'a be a hoot.

That little tiny puta track in Boca Chica is for the birds....
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

23. The Following User Says Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cuba Libre View Post
    Why do you say it's dangerous? Did you see or hear about anything?

I was there a few months ago and it didn't appear to be any more dangerous than on past trips.
    If you are not falling down drunk, and look like you can take care of yoursef (ie dont look like a mark) you are fine. I have walked by myself, while being followed by the usual motococho guys who were trying to get me for a fare, and never felt threathened in any way, and this was late at night. I think its more dangerous for the Chicas though at night ,they get beat up for their $ . Some seedy local characters literally wait for their opportunity.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Guys

Hello symbologist

Stay and enjoy Santo Domingo during the weekdays and then go to Boca Chica during the weekends (afternoon).

In terms of price, Boca Chica is a bit cheaper. The performance seems to be the same and in terms of looks, Santo Domingo gets the edge.

Like Greydread has said, there are many more opportunities to meet girls in the capital.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheeno For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks Greydread

I need info on SD.. How much is hotel is going to cost me per day and would they allow chicas inside just like in Boca Chica? I went through Cheeno's emails thoroughly..but the problem is to look for chicas and bargain with them in the city...In BC..they are lot of them on Duarte and when I sit in Daphne..they come to me.. I hardly speak any spanish..and thinking SD might be a tough time for me..What do you guys think?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to dijinn For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks Greydread

I need info on SD.. How much is hotel is going to cost me per day and would they allow chicas inside just like in Boca Chica? I went through Cheeno's emails thoroughly..but the problem is to look for chicas and bargain with them in the city...In BC..they are lot of them on Duarte and when I sit in Daphne..they come to me.. I hardly speak any spanish..and thinking SD might be a tough time for me..What do you guys think?

In terms of hotel, what is your budget? If you give me a price range, I can look up a few hotels for you.

One hotel I like is the Raizor (right behind the Jaragua Hotel). It's 1,800 pesos per night and no guest fee.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

In terms of hotel, what is your budget? If you give me a price range, I can look up a few hotels for you.

One hotel I like is the Raizor (right behind the Jaragua Hotel). It's 1,800 pesos per night and no guest fee.

Thats my second favorite choice.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Cheeno

Thanks much! 1800 pesos work for me!.. Do they take pesos? or I have to pay equivalent dollars? I guess that is a good area to pick chicas ..I will check the website for that hotel.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to dijinn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,656 Times in 1,392 Posts

Co Sign!
    It's a two minute walk to the back door of Jaragua, clean and cheap.

pink

36. The Following User Says Thank You to MisterPink For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information