Thread: Plaza Gomez Diaz

Thanks

Plaza Gomez Diaz

The Grand daddy of the carwashes in DR. 50 sexy chics at all times. The girls here are slick, savvy, fine and bad. The owner also own Passions Night Club. the chics range from 8-10 and some are former or future nightclub chicas. Located on Carretera Las Americas, just off of Pista Duarte heading south to Santo Domingo. Near cabanas Zeus, Venus, Bora Bora and Passions Nightclub.

Warning #1: Bring the camera! Warning #2: Sit outdoors if you don't want your hearing damaged! As far as dates, unless you are well known and can make your own way around Santiago, it's better if you work with a partner to hook up a cabana run or morning date with a couple of these ladies. Don't depend on the afterwork date here.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,041 Times in 394 Posts

Re: Plaza Gomez Diaz

I also went to this car wash but in the afternoon. Most of the girls are way cuter than the ones I saw in Kelvin's but too many pros - some were cool though.

They do play the music too loud, but it's all good. On the opposite left side, there's a building and on the second floor, there are a few pool tables.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,303 Times in 1,519 Posts

Re: Plaza Gomez Diaz

Does anyone have directions to this place? I am really trying to hit alot of car washes in Santiago
    If God didn't want me to sin he wouldn't have given me a penis...

Thread Information