Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LaPassion quality in Santo Domingo

Thanks

LaPassion quality in Santo Domingo

I wished I found out about this forum before I book my flight to Santo Domingo. I will be in Boca Chica on my last 3 days(still undecided) I haven't reserved my hotel yet. I heard it's 5 hrs drive to Sosua. LaPassion seems very tempting to go.

Is there a LaPassion type of quality in Santo Domingo? I know Cheeno post a lot of stuff about SD. LaPassion seems like a place you don't need to speak spanish at all because I don't speak spanish. Rest assure, I will know how to speak basic spanish and a lot of phrases.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 46,426 Times in 4,640 Posts

Re: LaPassion quality in Santo Domingo

There are several ploaces in SD to compare to the beautiful LaPassion girls HOWEVER..you will pay a little more and only a couple offer onsite errrr menu
    The Bus Caribe or Metro will cost 10.00 us to get to Sosua and take about 4 Hrs...DRESS WARM they keep the air on "Passenger Freeze".
    If staying in Santo Domingo I recommend Hotel Riazor its right on the street where the girls hang out and close to all the action
    Helping the 3rd world economy, one chica at a time !!!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Skynyrd For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

In Boca Chica you can find smaller casas not far from Duarte where chicas are available for on site or carry out. I went to one on my last trip that we'd stumbled upon with the help of our "Man Friday". I couldn't believe it. I thought he was taking us to somebody's house. It was three blocks off the beach and one would never guess that it was a place of business as there were no markings, signs or any other identifying characteristics. Once we made it through the front gate, up the driveway and into the front door we came into a sitting room with a half dozen Chicas just hanging out. The next room was a sort of lounge area with a couple more Chicas and then the bar which seated 6 comfortably. There was a patio area out back and individually climate controlled little cabanas, each numbered.

Just when I thought I knew Boca Chica I was shown how little I know the place. I think that's why I like the Southern Coast so much. There are a million little surprises. Any little innocent looking little house or bar can hold the promise of a new mongering adventure.

There's no way I could properly navigate all the ins and outs of the beach towns without the advice of a local and unlike Santo Domingo I've found it better to rely on a hired man to do your running for you, chase away the touts, lead the way on adventures and make sure that you only pay the right people (including himself). There's a couple kids I have seen there for years and deem reasonably trustworthy. One is Haitian (Jean) and the other is from Cameroon (I forgot his name). I don't talk to the million MF's trying to sell me shit or bring me punani or beg for whatever. I talk to my representative and he talks to them. I only utilize these guys in Boca Chica as there is really no need for them in Guayacanes or Juan Dolio where the beaches are nicer and the towns more sparsely populated.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

This is the casa I mentioned in the last post from the gate entry perspective:

This is our man, Jean:

Duarte:

The Beach at Boca Chica:

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hey greydread, Boca Chica looks really nice! There is a lot of Europeans there? It reminds me of Thailand where there is a lot of New Zealand and Australian people.

Jeans look kind of scary! If he approach me, I probably be cautious of him. How much did you give these 'running man'. I remember hiring these type of guys driving me around in thailand. I probably give $20 for the whole day. So these Casa places he took you, you can fuck the chicas for 1000peso?? =)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by prettyricky View Post
    Hey greydread, Boca Chica looks really nice! There is a lot of Europeans there? It reminds me of Thailand where there is a lot of New Zealand and Australian people.

Jeans look kind of scary! If he approach me, I probably be cautious of him. How much did you give these 'running man'. I remember hiring these type of guys driving me around in thailand. I probably give $20 for the whole day. So these Casa places he took you, you can fuck the chicas for 1000peso?? =)
    Jean is a affable and good natured kid. Nothing scary about him. He speaks French, Spanish, (Haitian) Kreyol, Italian and English. Boca Chica changes from day to day and on the weekends there are a great number of Dominicans there from the Capital. Juan Dolio and Guayacanes beaches (5 and 9 klics down the road, respectively) on the other hand are almst entirely populated by Europeans, mostly Germans and Italians. We have bought day passes at the AI's there for the all-u-can-eat/drink and private beach and pool exclusivity. This has been a "bring your sand" type of beach adventure and usually undertaken with favoritas as a reward for service "above and beyond the call".

The prices are not set in stone at the place we went to in Boca Chica. I spent $1,200RD on a 19 year old. I was very pleased. I would imagine that on the weekends the prices increase significantly. I went there in the middle of the week on this trip.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Much as we all admire Passions, it seems a bit daft spending the best part of two days of your short holiday on a bus. There must be plenty to keep you amused in La Capital and Boca Chica.

Make the North Coast your next trip!
    Last edited by weyland; 03-31-2009 at 03:00 PM. Reason: missed out a word

13. The Following User Says Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    Juan Dolio and Guayacanes beaches (5 and 9 klics down the road, respectively) on the other hand are almst entirely populated by Europeans, mostly Germans and Italians. We have bought day passes at the AI's there for the all-u-can-eat/drink and private beach and pool exclusivity. This has been a "bring your sand" type of beach adventure and usually undertaken with favoritas as a reward for service "above and beyond the call".
    Greydread I am requesting your perspective on the following:

Seeing that you do bring your favorita to Juan Dolio and Guayacanes when you go to those places, so maybe you wouldn't know. But for example Juan Dolio what are the mongering prospects, is there pro action or is it simply non pro action, or is there really no action to speak of at all, because everyone down there is basically already hooked up.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    Much as we all admire Passions, it seems a bit daft spending the best of two days of your short holiday on a bus. There must be plenty to keep you amused in La Capital and Boca Chica.

Make the North Coast your next trip!
    Totally agreeable! If I go to Sosua I probably lose 8-9hrs round trip of my vacation. It seems like Cheeno have great report and greydread post some convincing pics. I'm sure I could also hit on some european girls.

Passions is great I probably go there on my next trip.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prettyricky For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Greydread I am requesting your perspective on the following:

Seeing that you do bring your favorita to Juan Dolio and Guayacanes when you go to those places, so maybe you wouldn't know. But for example Juan Dolio what are the mongering prospects, is there pro action or is it simply non pro action, or is there really no action to speak of at all, because everyone down there is basically already hooked up.
    I need to find an old thread where one of the members recommended a couple spots in Juan Dolio. One thing to remember about the smaller beach towns is that as you get farther away from the open air gringo-punani market at Boca Chica you will find smaller and smaller venues. There are little calmados, restaraunt bars and even bus stops where a traveler can find a hookup.

Here's the problem: No Spanish= no shot.

There are guys on this board who travel freely through the little towns and interact effectively with all manner of women from straight out P4P to "semi-pro's" to "non-pro's" with the greatest of success. What do they all have in common? They speak the language well enough to understand and be understood. I've seen trip reports from some of these guys that inspired me to spend hours with Rosetta Sone and other language courses just so I could have a hope of cutting loose the shackles of the gringo punani rodeo. I wanna grow up and be like them. The better I get, the farther out I venture and the more satisfying my results. When I first began having conversations entirely in Spanish it amazed me how much the Chicas are willing to help me along without being the least bit condescending or judgemental about my weak language skills. These "professoras" have taken me under their wings and helped me to expand my understanding of their language and culture. Part of that culture is the ease with which a Chica who likes you can accept you as a lover and it is a natural act for a man to share some level of material support with the women he is intimate with. This can only be comprehended from the narrow perspective of our culture as P4P but in fact it is much more. When I hear different guys' descriptions of "non-pro" or "semi-pro" it kind of makes me chuckle. There's way more to the myriad of relational possibilities between men and women in Dominican culture than can fit into one of these narrow ass categories.

The Chicas described as "pro/non/semi" all share the same culture and are all equally likely to move into or out of the P4P world depending on their romantic status and financial circumstance. Most of these women desire a monogamous primary relationship. Most of them also also would like to provide the essentials for their children and be able to help out the people they love. Neither one of these is the norm and their lives are usually swirling with romantic and financial uncertainty so they work with what they've got available to them and do whatever they can to make life better and improve their circumstance. This is one reason why it makes me wonder about guys who insist on getting $60 worth of service for $8. I once tipped a Chica $1,200RD just for finding all the right buttons and pushing them in the correct order. That was half her salida from the casa and way more than is customary. She was surprised but she knew that it was inspired by appreciation and not stupidity. I wasn't trying to buy anything, I just wanted to thank her for sensing my need for a true nasty freak experience that night and satisfying it. Her performance earned her the nickname "BuckNasty" and I held her in very high esteem. She moved out of the Capital and moved her family near Barahona a couple years ago. She has a husband and two kids and worked to build their dream and then moved on to her continuing role as Wife and Mother as so many have done and I'm still doing my thing, richer for having made her acquaintance. I sure hope she's still doing all that nasty shit for her husband, he's a fortunate man.

So to answer your question, there is no corner of the Dominican Republic where there is "no action". It's just a different kind of action and it's not for the guy in the plaid shorts and Hawaiian shirt with the bulging wallet and fishing hat. It's there for the truly adventurous at heart if they are willing to work a little for their reward.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    ... it's not for the guy in the plaid shorts and Hawaiian shirt with the bulging wallet and fishing hat.
    I am sick and tired of your snide digs at Tropic Bob!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks Grey,

Actually since I posted my question to you, got a call from a friend ex-coworker in NY and a couple of them are coming down tommorrow, until Sunday to play some golf and I assume chase some chicas. They are staying in La Romana, so I think I will catch the bus and spend a night in La Romana and maybe stop another night on my way back to la capital in Juan Dolio or maybe Boca. Going to start doing some research on La Romana now, because haven't been there yet.

Plus my spanish isn't perfect, but good enough to get what I want.
    Last edited by yayow; 03-31-2009 at 03:08 PM. Reason: addition

Thanks

Very nice post Grey, the more I think about it I have just decided to take the trip to La Romana, my only regret being that my clubs are still in storage up in the states, I got to get them down here one of these days.

I was thinking about spending a night in Boca this weekend anyway, now I will just expand it.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

... the more I think about it I have just decided to take the trip to La Romana, my only regret being that my clubs are still in storage up in the States, I got to get them down here one of these days.
    Don't worry, yayow, the chicas in La Romana are no different from elsewhere in the DR. They will go with you for pesos or dollars, you won't need to use a club!

Last edited by weyland; 04-01-2009 at 03:17 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    Don't worry, yayow, the chicas in La Romana are no different from elsewhere in the DR. They will go with you for pesos or dollars, you won't need to use a club!

Click to see pic

I realize that!!

just want to know where to find them, so I am not wasting my time.

If you know where they are located then you can help me save time, and it would be greatly appreciated. I always like to have some places in mind before arriving in a new place, once I have them then I can find whatever else is around.

Thanks

Ah don't worry about it, I guess what I will do is just go to the center of the town, and let the rest come natural.

Although it would be nice to have the names of a few can't miss places or places where the chicas tend to frequent in the town.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skynyrd View Post
    There are several ploaces in SD to compare to the beautiful LaPassion girls HOWEVER..you will pay a little more and only a couple offer onsite errrr menu
    Hey skynyrd, could you recommend those several places. Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by prettyricky View Post
    I wished I found out about this forum before I book my flight to Santo Domingo. I will be in Boca Chica on my last 3 days(still undecided) I haven't reserved my hotel yet. I heard it's 5 hrs drive to Sosua. LaPassion seems very tempting to go.

Is there a LaPassion type of quality in Santo Domingo? I know Cheeno post a lot of stuff about SD. LaPassion seems like a place you don't need to speak spanish at all because I don't speak spanish. Rest assure, I will know how to speak basic spanish and a lot of phrases.
    What dates will you be in town?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by prtyr2 View Post
    What dates will you be in town?
    I will be in town on April 23-April 29. I'm looking forward to it. Reading a lot of the post here.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,287 Times in 716 Posts

I realize that!!

just want to know where to find them, so I am not wasting my time.

If you know where they are located then you can help me save time, and it would be greatly appreciated. I always like to have some places in mind before arriving in a new place, once I have them then I can find whatever else is around.
    Yayow, I've been to La Romana my last two trips for a couple days each time and I like it. I strongly recommend the Villa Catalina for lodging (don't know if it is chica friendy) It is not well located but really nice rooms for 1700P regular and 1900P jr suite. Also have stayed in Hotel Olympo which is basic, centrally located and cheap.
    During the day, besides cruising the streets (and there is a touristy town square whose name escapes me ), head out to Playa Caleta. About five bars with chicas - I recommend Playa Caleta Bar/Restaurant (owner is a friend).
    Weekend nites, try D'Cachet. Passions kinda place with 10-12 girls living there and on-site rooms. Same owner as Playa Caleta. I was there on weekday and not impressed with the talent but I've been told weekends are good. Lots of outside talent comes in. Also a number of car washes and nightclubs on the main road in from SDQ.
    And don't miss El Taquito's if you like Mexican food. Best food and open til 1 a.m.
    Ah but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now!

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KoKi9290 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information