Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/2005 - Gdogg in Sosua New Year's Eve 2004

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    Thursday Janurary 6th...part 1:

Ate lunch at Rocky's. Didn't wake up till almost noon. Sent the previous night's chica to Puerto Plata.

Good news: BigTrick and D the Lurker are now staying until Sunday. They were originally scheduled to leave today. But the Lurker has an ear infection and can't fly. This comes from the medical expertise of our old friend Dr. Salazar. He has a valid written note from the doctor himself. Only cost D 500 pesos. So, now we know it still actually works. If you don't want to go home, see Doc Salazar. They got their airline ticket changed for free, because of a medical clause with American Airlines. Simply beautiful! I still have partners.

After going back to the Palace, I hang around and talk with Strangeluck for a minute or so. It's beginning to pour again and we're complaining about not being able to go to the beach. It stops raining and I take a walk. I see the stripper from last night (who went home with Goby) on a motoconch, and I flag her down. Turns out, she left her bracelet in Goby's room and he gave it to me to give to her. We agree to meet later to exchange (she doesn't know that I have extortion plans).

I see her again in front of Dominos, and I invite her back to my room. She initially wanted 1500 pesos, and then I waved the bracelet in front of her while nodding "no". We eventually settle for a 1000. She was outstanding! Great muscle control. If you ever see her dance, that won't surprise you. I've got to get her TLN. She was THAT good!

Anyway, went to Rocky's for dinner. Had the pizza. Really good value. A 12" was 135 pesos, and I'm really full now. Oh well, BigTrick and D the Lurker have now joined me. So it's time to cause some more commotion here in Sosua so I'll have something to write about tomorrow. Until then...

Thanks

There are some BIG ASS ones there however

Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas
    Quote Originally Posted by gdogg
    Strangeluck came by and told us about his adventures going to the doctor. He was bitten by a poisonous spider. Guys, if you get bitten and it doesn't heal soon...GET TO A DOCTOR! I won't go into the gross details, but the local home remedies don't work. Ask Strangeluck if you ever see him.
    I hate to be Mr Peabody here again but I have it confirmed from several resources; DR travel sites, scientific sites, and spider specific sites... I have also had it confirmed from intelligent, educated people in Santiago.

There are no large wild animals, no poisonous snakes, spiders, insects whose bite or sting is life-threatening to humans.There are some spiders whose sting can be painful but these types of spiders are rare.
    To make a long story short, I'm at a BC bar chatting up a lovely and we are watching this horrible movie about arachnids on the big screen. It is totally grade -D, and predictable etc. So we head back to my room after this cinematic gem. Do the nasty and more, and as I am getting ready to walk her to the gate, I look on the wall and there is a spider the size of my fucking hand! She sees it and freaks ( after seeing the movie,remember) and is outta there, so I go to smack it down, and only knock it off the wall. I'm thinking...there is NO WAY i'm sleeping in this room with that carnivore here. After walking her out, I come back to do battle, and fortunately find it and end it's reign of terror. It was big, black, and tough. I don't need to see any more.

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts
    how much does anyone tip at flamingo? if anything....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by psriches
    It's really weird. There are no tips. I guess chicas make their money with after-hour "appointments". Someone (can't remember who) was talking about a customer throwing hundred peso bills on the stage, and the dancer looking bewildered, not knowing what to do.

BigTrick and I were discussing this situation...thinking about opening an "Atlanta style" strip club here. Mamajuana can be inspiring sometimes.

Thanks
    Thursday, January 6th...Part Deaux

Well, BigTrick, D the Lurker, and I left Rocky's and starting walking around the backstreets of Sosua. We talked about our activities since last night and hit a couple of spots I'd never been to. We met up with BigTrick's "gratis" chica from the previous night and her friend. We talked for a hot second, with BigTrick setting something up for later then we moved on. Stopped in this internet cafe and saw this real hot chica behind the counter. D "realized" he needed to print out his new itenerary, so we hung out there for a while. This chica was having no parts of us gringos, but we had fun flirting anyway. D also chatted to one of his many chicas who happened to be online. After D prints his itenerary, we flirt some more with the chica and head on down the street. Our next stop was D's novia's house. They act all lovey dovey, while me and BigTrick make fun of them.

We then head back down Pedro Calisante and stop in one of the convenience stores. I see this chica buying a lot of ice and having trouble carrying it. I offer to help and she gladly accepts. I let the guys know that I'm off to do my caballero duty, and me and the chica head down the street. We end up at Hali Gali (the chica is a bartender there) and Yuby thanks me. Me and the chica make a couple of more runs to the store to pick up coffee. While walking, we talk and I eventually make an offer to let her take part of the "gdogg experience". She accepts. When we get back to Hali Gali, Yuby is grilling me about the whereabouts of D the Lurker, and lets me know that she wants to see him. I look up, and he and BigTrick are headed our way. We stay at Hali Gali for a while playing BigTricks cd's, which gets the chicas dancing.

D eventually leaves to meet his novia (who is BEAUTIFUL, by the way), and me and BigTrick head to Flamingos. It's pretty dead, but we stay for a while and watch the dancers. One of them tell me that Raissa will be back to work tomorrow. This pleases me. You guys should remember Raissa. She's a hot, 19 year old chica who really left a positive impression on me this past summer. I'd seen her earlier from a distance. She was waving at me, and I didn't know who she was until later. She's changed her look and rumor has it that she may have gotten into the drug scene. I hope it's not true. I'll let you know after I see her. Anyway, I speak to the superstar dancer. Her name is Soll. This girl is an amazing pole dancer. You should be able to see her at work on BigTrick's site after he returns. Anyway, she says she may be at Classico later and will be looking for me. I didn't bother to tell her that I had other plans.

D calls and lets us know that he and his novia are now at a club near the beach. I know if I go, I won"t be able to hook up with the Hali Gali chica. We're supposed to meet at two, and it's now midnight. So me and BigTrick part ways for the evening, with me headed back to the Palace for a little rest. At two, it's pouring down again. I borrow the security guard's umbrella and head to Hali Gali. When I get there, the chica is out in the street looking for me. I'm about two minutes late, and she obviously isn't working on Dominican time. She hugs me and we go up to the bar to speak to Yuby.

She and Yuby speak for while in muy rapido espanol. We say goodbye and head to the Palace. We have a great evening. This young thing used me as her sex toy. Talk about role-reversal. She called the shots, and was determined to hit all of the positions that satisfied her. I wasn't going to argue since I was enjoying it myself. We eventually fall off to sleep. She leaves in the morning, and instead of hopping back into bed after walking her out, I come to Rocky's to post my latest report for my brethrens' reading pleasure.

Today, I have a date with a TRUE not a puta. I plan on taking her to Caberete and spending the day there. I'll let you guys know how it goes later. Oh yeah, if you come down here, don't forget to bring some OFF. I think I've gotten about six mosquito bites since I've been online. It's one of the few things I forgot to pack (along with a belt and my phone charger).

Hablar Luego

Thanks
    Very nice reports gdogg, it's a pleasure reading them. Just a comment, it's not a problem buying off here, they got it at the supermarked.

Thanks
    Gdogg picked the girl up from Hali Gali at 2 am but went to his room at 12:30 am for a power nap. We had a bet going that he wouldn't wake up til the next morning......way to go Gdogg.

If he can get the girl who he has a date with today, he was truly wear the non-puta crown. This chic is tight. I know many who have tried her but non have succeeded.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vagabond
    Very nice reports gdogg, it's a pleasure reading them. Just a comment, it's not a problem buying off here, they got it at the supermarked.
    Duh!! I need to put on a dunce cap. Whenever I go to the store, I'm thinking about water or cigars. I never think of Off. I need to get some today. Thanks for the reminder!
    8)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vagabond
    Duh!! I need to put on a dunce cap. Whenever I go to the store, I'm thinking about water or cigars. I never think of Off. I need to get some today. Thanks for the reminder!
    8)
    I need some OFF for typing at Rocky's. I think the mosquitoes in Rocky' are worse that anywhere else on the island

Thanks
    I just got bit a second ago for the 20th time. I think it's all the trees.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by psriches
    It's really weird. There are no tips. I guess chicas make their money with after-hour "appointments". Someone (can't remember who) was talking about a customer throwing hundred peso bills on the stage, and the dancer looking bewildered, not knowing what to do.

BigTrick and I were discussing this situation...thinking about opening an "Atlanta style" strip club here. Mamajuana can be inspiring sometimes.
    I don't know...it's classier that way. Montreal, what a town, chicks are totally naked, up and down the poll. Why do they do this? So they can give a 3-song lap dance for 10 bucks (cdn). I love that country.

New York can shove their shitty gentleman's clubs up their ass. I hate those places.

Thanks
    Friday, January 7th:

After posting at Rocky's, I say temporary goodbyes to BigTrick. I'm pleasantly anticipating my date with my not a puta. I go to the room, iron clothes, and watch a little television. The date is scheduled for 1:30, and I have an hour or so to kill.

1:30 rolls around, and I go to our scheduled meeting place. I obviously beat her there, cuz it's just me there. I have some water and wait. Well, 2:00 passes, and she hasn't shown. BigTrick comes by and we chat for a while. We determine that the chica is working on a Dominican schedule and that she's on the way. He leaves for his days activities and wishes me luck.

I call my mother, figuring that this would be the ideal time for her to pop up, since I'm in the middle of something. No dice. It's good that I'm able to have a decent conversation with my mother, since I've only talked to her for a couple of minutes since I've been here. We finish, and still no chica. I call her, and no answer. I call back about ten minutes later, and her mother answers. I have a hard time understanding her, but since the chica never comes to the phone, I figure she's not there.

Mimosa shows up, and I have her call. I find out that she's not home and should be back in an hour. Not good. It sounds like she's not coming my way. At 3:00, I give up and go back to the room. I'm enormously pissed (still am). I guess it was good to get my ego back in check, since I've been doing TOO well lately, getting a lot of "gratis" action and all. Oh well, after only three hours sleep the previous night, I decide to get some rest and lick my wounds.

BigTrick calls to check on the date and I fill him in. He says that a trip to Santiago is planned and kindly invites me. I'm in! D the Lurker's girl has some friends/cousins that she wants to introduce to us, so this is sounding really promising. But time quickly slips away (as it always does here), and we decide that it's too late to do a round trip to Santiago. D's girl is extraordinarily pissed. She leaves us without saying goodbye, and ignores him as he calls her. It was bittersweet to me. I know the chance of meeting some nice girls have passed, but seeing her walk away in a huff was a beautiful sight. D's girl is sooo HOT!

We head to the Blue Dolphin, and there isn't much there (shock, shock). We play a game of pool. I win (sorry BigTrick, couldn't resist). We then head to Passions and hang out for a while. I finally get to lay my eyes on the chicas everyone has been talking about. I snap some pics and converse a little. I'm just not in a sociable mood and not too interested in playing with the chicas. I guess I'm still a little miffed about getting stood up and I hadn't had any sleep. So I leave BigTrick and D at Passions and head back to the room for a little shut eye. We make plans to hook up in a couple of hours.

I wake up refreshed and ready to raise some hell. I'm hungry, so I head to get some food. Rocky's kitchen is closed, but I stay and check this board for a second. BigTrick meets me and says that he's seen Rosemary. He says he's going to hook up with her, but needed to fake out one of his chicas who is close by observing his every step. We go to the new bar where Rosemary is. There she is, in all of her paroled glory. I guess her brief jail stay wasn't too hard on her because she is looking BEAUTIFUL!!! D tells us that he's been trying to steal her from BigTrick while he was away retrieving me. It was really funny scene. We all laugh, take pics, and plan on how to get BigTrick and Rosemary out without his chica seeing.

BigTrick decides on using two motoconches (good idea). He has D walk out with Rosemary, and me and BigTrick walk out together. We put Rosemary on a motoconch, with us joking about D planning to hop on the motoconch with her and heading back to HIS place! BigTrick follows Rosemary about a minute later, with his chica still (hopefully) clueless. Me and D then do a little walking and hang out in front of Classico, shooting the shit with passing chicas and some motoconch drivers that D knows. I then remember that I needed to go to Flamingos and see Raissa. Me and D part company, as he's headed into Classico.

I get to Flamingo, and there's no Raissa. I chill and hang with Soll and the gorgeous moreno flacita that dances there. We have a couple of drinks and then I head to the room to get my bank card. As I'm headed back to the Palace, my chica and Yuby at HaliGali are screaming at me. So I head up and talk to them for a second. My chica is giving me the teenage "he's so dreamy" look from the movies. I tell her that I'm planning to party tonight, but she's begging me (convincingly) to hang out with her instead. I'm on the fence cuz I was just with her last night, and I wanted to go to the club and find something new. But she's a great performer, and I know she's not going to charge me anything. Eventually, she wins out and I spend the evening with her. She quickly made me forget ALL about getting stood up today.

As lengthy as this post was, my day was uneventful. The chica who stood me up brought me back to reality (somewhat). I can't wait to hear the excuse. I've already ignored her once this morning, but I'll probably go back to hear her out. Anyway, Saturday is bound to be a success. I plan to visit Monica at Passions and hang out and find a NEW chica to experience. BigTrick and D the Lurker are leaving in a couple of hours, so it's up to me to properly represent the ATL!! I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,105 Times in 4,296 Posts
    I come to Rocky's to post my latest report for my brethrens' reading pleasure.
    You KNOW we love it man ! !
    Who me ? ? ?
    nahhhh . . . move along, move along . . .

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by the_Jayman
    I come to Rocky's to post my latest report for my brethrens' reading pleasure.
    You KNOW we love it man ! !

:P :P :P

Thanks
    As you can tell by my wordiness that I love doing it. I'm still having the time of my life. More and more chicas are showing up who haven't been around all week (Christmas, I guess). I also have my scheduled dates with my #1 not a puta to look forward to. I get excitement by just sitting here posting and watching the chicas pass by Rocky's. It's all good!!

I miss hanging with Goby, Apostropheman, Mav, Jimmy and JJ, and I'm about to bid adieu to BigTrick and D the Lurker...but the party must go on!

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts
    I miss hanging with Goby, Apostropheman, Mav, Jimmy and JJ, and I'm about to bid adieu to BigTrick and D the Lurker...but the party must go on!

Have the reinforcements not arrived yet?

Thanks
    Some new guys have been coming for the past couple of days, but I've only talked to a couple of them.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts
    GDOGG.. my hat off for your great report!

btw where's DT 3rd part?

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts
    keep us posted till the very end......

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by continentalmike
    GDOGG.. my hat off for your great report!

btw where's DT 3rd part?
    I think he mentioned earlier today that he was going to get to it soon.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information