Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trip #5 - Christmas in the DR (Part 2: El Puto)

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts

Trip #5 - Christmas in the DR (Part 2: El Puto)

Well I left off with the scene at Ambis, so to continue…

Camila is all upset that she caused the fight but I tell her Thank You. She brings me over to her table with her friends and I meet her new boyfriend. He speaks English and lived in NYC for a bit. I tell him I know Camila from previous trips and ask if he will get mad at me too. He laughs and says it’s all good.

I dance with a few of the available girls and so does Camila’s boyfriend, as I mentioned in previous posts Camila doesn’t dance. I see that things aren’t going anywhere so I need a grudge fuck! Time to go to Pasions.

I take a taxi to get my Jeep and head to Pasions, there I run into Flex (Dom York) and we start drinking some more, fucking around with the chicas. Finally I pick one that I want and so does Flex, we do some hardcore negotiating and I bring home Ruby for RD$1500 TLN which included the $500 salida!

Ruby is a blast, I bring out my toy bag and she goes wild, no strap-on DP action but she did use a vibrator while I fucked her ass. She did offer to use the strap-on on me but I declined and said it was for Happy Hours, not for me. The nice part I did get my salad tossed for about a half hour, I think she didn’t want to take no for an answer. Tongue or one finger but no mas for me!

The coolest thing about Ruby is she talked in English in bed. Screaming out “Fuck Me, Daddy!”, “Fuck me harder!”, “Cum on my face!”, etc. in English. Some guy taught her right!

Monday, December 27th

I wake up and fuck Ruby again for the morning (err afternoon) nut and drive her to Pasions telling her I will come get her tonight too.

I call up Flex and ask if he wants to go over to the Monument for the concerts that night. He has me pick him up and we head to Gomez Diaz to shoot some pool and a car wash.

We head back and enjoy Elvis Martinez, El Jeffrey, Los Toros Band, Kerubanda, Monchy y Alexandra, & Elvis Crespo.

I drop him off at his girl’s house with plans to hook up later at Ambis. I head to Pasions to get Ruby. STUPID ME figured what goes last night will be the same so I just give her $500 for salida and leave.

We head over to Ambis for a Stripper Show, she is having a blast with the guy strippers. Funny part someone asked me if she was my Esposa, haha.

We then head to the Monte Bar to see Aquakate and dance. Finally we head back to my room and she is dripping wet already, again more freaky sex.

Tuesday, December 28th

I get a call around 10am in my room, it’s Jael. She loves me and knows she was wrong and wants me to come over. I say I have a new novia and Ruby wakes up. I tell her the quick and dirty story and Ruby grabs the phone and goes OFF on her. She was speaking at 5000mph but was laughing when she hung up.

We fuck some more, this time two nuts in the morning. Ruby told me maybe she should have my ex-novias call every morning.

Now the bad part, Ruby wants gringo rates: RD$5000. I start laughing and tell her no way. I give her RD$3000 and no mas. She asks me if I will come get her tonight and I say sure. Yeah right.

I start packing my carry bag and she sees my condoms and calls me a Puto. I laugh and say yep. Besides better safe then sorry.

I head to Sosua again and see everyone. On the way through the mountains I get stopped by the PN at a roadblock. He asks if I have any guns or drugs, I say “No, solamente cerveza!” as I hold up the frosty I have. He asks for a cerveza, so I give him RD$50, he says a beer is more and I tell him that I know he can buy a grande at any one of these stores on the mountain road for RD$45. He laughs and tells me I am not a stupid Americano and says bye. When I get to Sosua I meet Jimmy in Mav’s store and we head to Passions Massage. Then the infamous contest happens, again thanks Nuhomet & Apostropheman.

I head to dinner with Nuhomet & his friend and then we swing by the Palace. Everyone is going to Puerto Plata tonight and I meet a newbie by the name of Neil.

We stop by Crystal’s and El Bohen. Outside of El Bohen I clue Neil into one of the many problems in the DR. There is a girl, she might have been 15, working the streets. She comes over and I ask “Cuántos años?” She replies 18 and I say BULLSHIT and repeat the question. She says 18 again so I ask to see her Cedula. She mysteriously doesn’t have it on her. I tell Neil he will go to jail for 30 years and to make sure he always sees a Cedula!

Inside El Bohen I clue him in again and get a phone number of a girl he is interested in so he can call the girl the next afternoon. There are three good girls there so I ask one of them to dance, she says no??? And has her friend dance with me. Now I am getting good dancing the Merengue. So when I bring her back to the table the original girl apologizes and says she didn’t think I could dance, I sad sorry but I was leaving now and just wanted one dance before returning to Santiago.

We head back to Crystals but I don’t want to go in and we hang out across the street. Guess who I see? ChiChi (Rose) the skinny Haitian chica I had in July that I picked up at the same exact place! We drink for a bit and everyone is leaving so Neil leaves with them and I meet Nuhomet’s & friend’s novias for the night. I believe they were the RD$8000 novias he mentioned in his post. I laughed when he said novia, so I asked her if she would be my novia tomorrow and she replied no problem, again another lesson for Neil.

When they were all leaving some guy on a moto comes up and starts hitting on me, telling me he will love me a long time. I am drunk and at first was like what? I replied back “Soy no malecon!” (might have misspelled that) but he won’t give up at first but then leaves. I say goodbye to everyone and walk back across the street to ChiChi. Well the moto guy comes over again and rubs my shoulders and now I get mad. I grab my grande and say leave me alone!!! ChiChi grabs my arm and apologizes. Turns out it was a big joke and the moto guy is her brother. He then asks me for a bottle of Brugal. Well I ask ChiChi how will he pay for it and she says she will cover it and sticks her tongue down my throat grabbing my crotch. One bottle of Brugal I tell the bartender!

I tell ChiChi I have to go back to Santiago but she wants to pay me back so I take her to my Jeep and we fuck in the car right outside of the bar. We put on a show for everyone and the other girls wanted in too. I give her RD$300 to buy some beers and drive home. I do love cheap Haitian fucks!

It took me 2 hours to drive home because I was so drunk and it was raining HARD! So it was like 5am when I got home, I head over to Pasions and meet up with Flex again. We are chillin at the bar when a girl calls over Flex and asks about me. She is HOT, well hot in my terms. Personally the hottest girls to me are French looking girls, and this girl turns out to half Dominican & half French.

I bring Lisa home for RD$1500, again including the salida! I pull out the toys and we party big time. She sees my strap-on and asks me if I want to see her use it on her friend and tells me tomorrow night I will!

Now the bad part, my condom broke and I flooded her. She didn’t mind and told me not to freak out either. The pussy was so tight!

Wednesday, December 29th

The next morning I wake up to her riding me raw and she said it didn’t matter since last night we “broke” through that issue. She spoke English too.

She told me to come get her at 5am and she will have her friend meet us at Pasions. I head over to Kelvin’s for a car wash and some beers. I see some old friends and enjoy, we then head over to Las Colinas car wash and I meet this dirt poor campo girl. I tell her I would like her to go to some concerts tonight with me. She agrees and I pay her RD$250 salida and we head out to the Monument to see; Aventura, Aguakate, Tulile, Frank Reyes, & Geovanny Polanco.

We find out Aguakate is playing somewhere else that night so we follow him to a bar near the Monument and again dance away. I love Merengue!

We then head to Ambis where we see our third concert of the night, Anthony Santos.

I bring her back to the room and fuck her, after I was done she says she has to leave. I told her I wanted her for all night but she has to get home. So I pay her RD$500 and she is happy. Yeah I spent another RD$1000 on concerts for her but it’s all good.

Well I still have Plan B, Lisa & her friend!!! So I head to Pasions and grab Lisa for RD$1500 and her friend came free.

What a fucking show!!! Her friend was hot too and we had a blast.

Thursday, December 30th

We repeat the events of the night before the next morning and I drive them home.

I get something to eat and stop by Reel Deal’s novia’s house to confirm pickup plans for RD tomorrow at the airport.

I head to Kelvin’s again and hang out with friends enjoying myself. Flex calls and asks what’s up so I go pick him up and we drink some more at Casa Blanca. I request an Aquakate song and grab a girl to dance, I had a few people compliment me on my dancing and even one good girl wanted a dance with me since her boyfriend couldn’t dance Merengue Tipico.

Frank Reyes & Aquakate were playing at Ambis that night so we head there for some live music. Again I am dancing away! Aquakate is the shit!

We finally go to Pasions to see what’s up with Lisa. Well guess what her baby is sick so she wants more money for tonight. Dammit these girls will never learn. I tell her NO and she starts crying. Flex & I leave. On the way out the door one of Flex’s friends calls him and wants us to come and save them from a couple of old gringos. We head to the Monument area and find them. The gringos get pissed and start bitching at me in English of course. They start whining about buying their drinks all night and shit. I tell them to bad and if they want a sure thing go to Pasions, Ilusion, or Casa Blanca! Not all women are whores in the DR!

Well the three girls want Brugal so we stop by the Super Central and get some. We head to Flex’s house and then the party starts!!!

They start stripping in the living room and me & Flex just looked at each other with a big old smile on our faces and stripped too. On the kitchen counters, couch, dinning table, beds, stairs, EVERYWHERE!!! Some times we would have one each while the third watched/drank, sometimes I had two and sometimes Flex had two, Flex took a shower and all three raped me, then it was my turn for a shower and Flex got the same treatment! We even DP’ed two of them and fingercuffed the third (she didn’t take it in the ass). Sharing is Caring!

The best part one of them had a WU boyfriend from Canada. Sucker if you are reading this, thanks for the loan of your “novia”!

Friday, November 31st

Around 10am I was getting tired so I tell Flex I need some sleep since I was driving to Puerto Plata in a couple hours to get Reel Deal, so he lets me use his bed. Well one of the girls, not his friend nor the WU chica decides to come into the bedroom.

Well I felt her snuggle next me but what she was doing was checking my pockets. The next thing I hear is the zipper on my bag and I snap! Flex comes running up and finds me screaming at her with my hand raised. I wasn’t going to hit her but wanted to bluff her that I was capable of doing it!

She says she was looking for taxi fare and Flex yells at telling her never to go through someone’s shit. Smart me, my money was locked in the glove box of the Jeep, the most she would have gotten was a spare pair of contacts for my eyes, Kleenex, my spooge towel, lube, & condoms.

I tell Flex I need some sleep and I am going home. The girl has the nerve to ask me for taxi fare so I tell her she can suck the taxi driver’s dick for her ride. I might not have said it correctly in Spanish but she understood.

I get to the hotel and fall asleep, I swear 5 minutes later Reel Deal’s novia is waking me up! Oh well I will sleep when I am dead.

We drive to Puerto Plata and pickup Reel Deal and his mom. At the airport is Mav & his partner waiting for Reel Deal who was bringing phones down. I meet Gdogg, he was a cool guy but I will say one thing, my hesitation at first was due to the fact that I have been starting at his avatar, and while I knew he wasn’t a female, going from the mental association of his avatar to the real him was good for a pause in thinking.

We say bye and head to the Car Rental place in Cabarete to extend it for RD and get his name on the driver’s list. There I meet more ladrones! Turns out they tell me I owe them US$70 for the upgrade!!! I tell them I paid them Sunday when I got the car, they ask who and I point to the guy sitting there who was not working but just hanging out there. The guy tells me he never saw me before, well then who gave me the car idiot? They tell me the owner will call me tomorrow.

We have dinner at El Botin and head back to Santiago. I call Flex and he meets me at the hotel. We head to his old neighborhood and have a blast. There I meet the hottest chica I have ever seen in the DR, she looked like one of the girls from a Novella. She was fine. We start drinking and midnight comes around and I go around celebrating with the whole block. Angelina tells me her boyfriend is coming at 2am but she will go up to her room with me for RD$1000, I tell her for an hour the most I will pay is RD$300, we agree on RD$400. Honestly the girl was hot enough to warrant US$400 for an hour!

After finishing up I meet Flex downstairs and he tells me his cousin is with a girl he wants and wants to know if I will play wingman. Sure why not.

To be continued…

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Don Tomas For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Good ass fucking report. BRAVO Maestro.. read like a novel.
    Almost had a tear in my for all the clarity.
    Seriously, DT you've taken it up a level.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts
    great report as always.. man I love you (in a good way of course)..

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    DT... I dont care if you are out of the mongering game... next time you go to DR to chill with your future wife (wow that hurts just saying it) i wanna chill in Santiago with ya... even though we have met we never really hung out in a good setting away from Sosua...(that almost sounds gay)... strike that last line please.... My next DR trip will be sometime from May-July most likely after doing CTG Colombia in March... keep me informed when you know when you will be back!

Oh yeah and great reports... i really felt like i was there
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    I forgot to mention one part in Casa Blanca...

While we were there watching the stripper show some hot chica does a great Pole show!!!

Now I have been known to tip upwards of US$100 at a strip club in the US for good pole work so I think nothing of giving her RD$500 for her work. Of course she is all over me after the dance. I ask her how much for TLN and she says RD$3000, I say no way and I can get Pasion chicas for $1500-2000. She tells me that isn't possible...

I laugh and tell her that I know Dominicanos pay RD$1000 and no mas, and stupid gringos pay RD$3000+ but I want to pay in the middle. RD$2000 take it or leave it, she tells me to come back in a couple hours, I say sure but never do come back.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas

While we were there watching the stripper show some hot chica does a great Pole show!!!

Now I have been known to tip upwards of US$100 at a strip club in the US for good pole work so I think nothing of giving her RD$500 for her work. Of course she is all over me after the dance. I ask her how much for TLN and she says RD$3000, I say no way and I can get Pasion chicas for $1500-2000. She tells me that isn't possible...

I laugh and tell her that I know Dominicanos pay RD$1000 and no mas, and stupid gringos pay RD$3000+ but I want to pay in the middle. RD$2000 take it or leave it, she tells me to come back in a couple hours, I say sure but never do come back.
    If you would have held off on the 500 pesos you could have gave her 2500 and she would have left with you on the spot...

Give us part 3 already we are all waiting for that !!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas

If you would have held off on the 500 pesos you could have gave her 2500 and she would have left with you on the spot...

Man, why pay her RD$2500 when I got a RD$386 drunken naked ORGY with three chicas sharing with another guy???

Do the math! :roll:

PS. Want to talk about an asshole, Lisa wanted RD$2000 for that night when I said no and walked out. I had paid her RD$1500 the nights before and that is all I was willing to pay that night!

Thanks

Man, why pay her RD$2500 when I got a RD$386 drunken naked ORGY with three chicas sharing with another guy???

Do the math! :roll:

PS. Want to talk about an asshole, Lisa wanted RD$2000 for that night when I said no and walked out. I had paid her RD$1500 the nights before and that is all I was willing to pay that night!
    DT,
    Bien hecho. I've gotten decent with the Merengue and Bachata myself. Let's hit the clubs in Santiago next time.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vak
    DT,
    Bien hecho. I've gotten decent with the Merengue and Bachata myself. Let's hit the clubs in Santiago next time.
    Why so you can steal more psychos from me, have them bite you, rip off the condom, and call you the next day pregnant?

PS. I need to learn Bachata.

PPS. It's the Merengue Tipico the girls really love!

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts
    Vac and DT, you guys can fill the entire nutward of any hospital.

Thanks
    DT,
    Why so you can steal more psychos from me, have them bite you, rip off the condom, and call you the next day pregnant?

Correctalo! Claro que si!

Thanks
    DT,

DT,
    An Olive branch to you:
    See http://vak.homestead.com/dr.html for a free bachata lesson video
    (true it's an old white lame guy, but you can get the basic step)

Thanks
    Don Tomas,

Dude, much props to you. It was your original report in April that inspired me to hit DR in August.

I gotta admit - out of all the encounters you had, the group sex encounter was off the hook!

I couldn't believe you paid such low prices though - I was really screwed on quite a few ocassions - paid at least $3,500 (Casa Blanca) all the way up to $4,500 and that wasn't even toda la noche. Goddamn!

I couldn't resist myself though - the second girl I did it with for $4,500, man I pulled her from Illusions (or was it Passions) but she was blond and could have passed as Shakira's cousin or something. Hot night.

Tried looking for Camila too but came up empty.

Really disappointed to hear about your decision to stop mongering - your reports are helluva fun to read, and I mourn your decision. I've been mongering for the last 2 years but none of it compares to yours!!!!

Got a question though - I don't see any mention of Ray in your later reports - may I ask why?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wnose
    Don Tomas,

Dude, much props to you. It was your original report in April that inspired me to hit DR in August.

I gotta admit - out of all the encounters you had, the group sex encounter was off the hook!

I couldn't believe you paid such low prices though - I was really screwed on quite a few ocassions - paid at least $3,500 (Casa Blanca) all the way up to $4,500 and that wasn't even toda la noche. Goddamn!

I couldn't resist myself though - the second girl I did it with for $4,500, man I pulled her from Illusions (or was it Passions) but she was blond and could have passed as Shakira's cousin or something. Hot night.

Tried looking for Camila too but came up empty.

Really disappointed to hear about your decision to stop mongering - your reports are helluva fun to read, and I mourn your decision. I've been mongering for the last 2 years but none of it compares to yours!!!!

Got a question though - I don't see any mention of Ray in your later reports - may I ask why?
    Step by step:
    As for overpaying, these girls are hot in these clubs so it happens, the little head leads. Don't feel to bad I forgot to put this in the report:

Some guy from New Jersey did a short time at Pasions, he paid RD$6000 for a short time that was 45 minutes maybe! :shock: The girl came out laughing at his suckerness (is that a word).

The second girl, Shakira's cousin, remember her name?

Camila isn't working at Pasions anymore, remember in the report I ran into her at Ambis with her novio.

I don't know if I will stop mongering, got to see how the next trip goes. Just I am open to love, but if it doesn't work out. Watch out whores! I am comming hard & fast and I might leave marks!

Ray still splits his time between NYC & DR so he isn't in country all of the time. Of my Oct, Nov, Dec trips he was there in November but that was a short weekend trip for me and I already had my agenda. We did hang out a couple times but I didn't use his services.

Ray is still a great tour guide when he is in country.

PS. The girls are hungry in Santiago right now, do not overpay.

Thanks
    If i chill with DT in DR ... even if he is in love... i will make the bastard cheat and go on a mongering binge and go down on some of the dirtiest whores i can find!

Thanks
    If i chill with DT in DR ... even if he is in love... i will make the bastard cheat and go on a mongering binge and go down on some of the dirtiest whores i can find!
    These aren't the dirty ones, but I know where to find them too!

Thanks

>>>Some guy from New Jersey did a short time at Pasions, he paid RD$6000 for a short time that was 45 minutes maybe! :shock: The girl came out laughing at his suckerness (is that a word).

Oh my god, that's terrible. That does make me feel better...

>>>The second girl, Shakira's cousin, remember her name?

Her name is Chanel. Petite, blond, sexy come-&-get-me-good look. A bit bitchy, but man she knew how to do the salsa fuck. She was an awesome screw - one of the best I've had.

PM me your email and I'll send you px of the 2 most memorable girls I was with.

>>>Camila isn't working at Pasions anymore, remember in the report I ran into her at Ambis with her novio.

Yeah, damn. Another hot one that I should have picked was Rosario from the Corona Car wash. Blond and nicely endowed. Gorgeous smile. She...was...hot. Even hotter than Chanel. Probably even sweeter too.

>>>I don't know if I will stop mongering, got to see how the next trip goes. Just I am open to love, but if it doesn't work out. Watch out whores! I am comming hard & fast and I might leave marks!

Hey, if you're going, I'd love to tag along. I can share expenses and I speak decent Spanish. I also don't drink so I can drive when you're too drunk. Consider it....

>>>Ray is still a great tour guide when he is in country.
    PS. The girls are hungry in Santiago right now, do not overpay.
    Actually come to think of it, the best sex I've had so far was in Santiago. I've been to Cuba about 7 times but none of them compares to yours. If I could get the kind of deals you were getting....man, I'd be there every chance I get!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 Times in 867 Posts
    Wow, can't believe some of the high prices. Good report DT; hope you get checked out after going raw with a str8-up DR hooker. Have any luck at Ambis? I find Ahi Bar to have a nice selection. Also, were you able to get on any chicas at the concerts?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by el_papi_chew_low
    Wow, can't believe some of the high prices. Good report DT; hope you get checked out after going raw with a str8-up DR hooker. Have any luck at Ambis? I find Ahi Bar to have a nice selection. Also, were you able to get on any chicas at the concerts?
    I will check myself in a few months, it takes HIV at least 3 months to show up anyways. Anything else is very apparent with symptoms (herpes, VD, etc.).

Everytime I went to Ambis except once I was with someone. I danced but didn't persue anything. There was the other time too with the Snob but I was pissed and looking for a grudge fuck so I went to a whorehouse.

I got some numbers at the Santiago free concerts when I was there with my male friend. Otherwise at the other concerts I was with a chica already.

Where is the Ahi Bar??? Anywhere new is good!
    Nevermind I found it http://www.ahi-bar.com

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts
    Great. I checked out the ahi-bar site. . . . . Am I crazy or do they not have the address on the site?
    How did you like car wash colinas? I assume that is Rancho Tipico Las Colinas, behind Monte Bar? Is 250 peso salida the normal rate?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information