Thread: Finding Regulars....

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts

Finding Regulars....

Quote Originally Posted by Infamousx
    I'm finally going out to Santo Domingo & Boca Chica next week and I need some help I can not find anywhere. I know you've been out here many times & have posted numerous amounts of time & I trust your suggestions. I've read a lot about MP's and WH's & what's expected & not expected. But I can't find anywhere that talks about local bars/clubs where I can meet a girl & take her back to my hotel, not being a pro. I'm fluent in spanish, my background is Colombian and spanish is all that's spoken in my house so I have absolutely no problem communicating with girls, taxi's, anybody. So bagging the chic, dancing with her & having a good time with her is no problem. My only problem is that I cant find a good local bar/club either in Boca Chica or Santo Domingo or possibly both. Any help would be much appreciated. I thank you in Advance.

-Infamousx

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts
    You can try the bar in Hotel Jarragua or the disco behind there as well as a place called DeNoche near there. Denoche picks up after 1 am and goes on until 8 am.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts
    You won't find a bar in boca chica that has non pros. I plan to add some info and photos of regular bars in santo domingo to my website soon.

For now, all the discos on avenida venezuela, latinos, eclipse etc. Car washes are a great option as well.

In the villa juana area there are a bunch of car washes and clubs that very rarely see gringos etc. Plaza Caribe, Car Wash Tropical.

A taxi recently took me to a place near villa juana, but I was too drunk to remember the name of it. I danced all night with some chica and at the end of the night when I said I was heading to my hotel, she asked if I was going solo. I had an ex novia coming to my hotel at 8:30 am so I had to pass.

If you want to try and hook up before hand try some of the online datin sites. I link to all of them frm my site as well.

Thanks

Local bars in SDQ

This is a longshot but you might want to try it. If the WSG comes back online search about a year ago and look for a guide who's real name is Eric. A bunch of people were really jumping all over him on the board but he was great to me.He would pick you up at the airport for the same price as a taxi. He took me around my first trip. Showed me all the regular clubs Spa Michele. Mona Lisa. Casa Azul(sp), and many more. But I also asked him to take me to some regular clubs. I did not speak much spanish and still had a great time. This guy could give you enough info on the ride from the airport to your hotel to get you to several non pro clubs.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,007 Times in 3,410 Posts
    Last December, I went to the bar in Hotel Jarragua and this FAT lady from Saudi Arabia. She said," You wanna go back to your hotel?"

I said, "You are scaring me. "

Thread Information