Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Aparta Hotel Roma

Thanks

Re: Aparta Hotel Roma

Great! I'll hope to get there around noon on thursday. First stop??

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fastfood98 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hola! I will be at the Roma Friday to Sunday (November 20 to 29th). Look for a Gringo w/ red hair & beard. I'll buy you an El Presidente.

Jim

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DRCowboy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'll get there tomorrow! My primary language is Spanish, however, never been there before, and even though I've read everything in the board twice, I'm taking the plunge here! I can't wait.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fastfood98 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Lets bump!

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts

My favorite hotel when staying in the Capital; in the El Conde area. And now they have a sister hotel; Roma 2 located one block away, also on El Conde. Rooms are huuuge and range from $45-$55-$65. Chica friendly with no fee. Fridge and flat screens in the room. Air con and 3 fans in the room as well. Large size bathroom. Ask for a room that overlooks el conde and watch the chica parade. I'll see if i can obtain some pics for you guys.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Thanks

My favorite hotel when staying in the Capital; in the El Conde area is Hotel ROMA 2 located one block away from Roma 1. Rooms are huge and range from $45-$55-$65. Chica friendly with no fees. Fridge and flat screen in the room. Air con and 3 fans in the room as well. Large size bathroom. Dining table. Wall safe in the closet.

Ask for a room that overlooks el conde and watch the chica parade. Local rice and beans restaurant across the street.

Last edited by psriches; 08-08-2011 at 08:41 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 28,089 Times in 7,183 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by psriches View Post
    My favorite hotel when staying in the Capital; in the El Conde area. And now they have a sister hotel; Roma 2 located one block away, also on El Conde. Rooms are huuuge and range from $45-$55-$65. Chica friendly with no fee. Fridge and flat screens in the room. Air con and 3 fans in the room as well. Large size bathroom. Ask for a room that overlooks el conde and watch the chica parade. I'll see if i can obtain some pics for you guys.

ps..have you stayed in the sister hotel yet ?? If so how does it compare to the original one ?

Last time I was there they wanted to book me there but I asked to stay in the original hotel as I knew and liked it.
    DON’T HATE THE PLAYER !!!!! “HATE THE GAME”

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ROVER For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Rooms much nicer in two, a better version. Plus I have heard and don't quote me on this because this is only hearsay, but from a few guys, I have heard on occasion and this is only when they come there in groups happens once every 3 months or so, but that a lot of the gays that come down, like to stay in #1. Again the gay guys aren't in town that often, but when they come, they come together, and it seems that is their new favorite place, but when they are not in town it shouldn't be a problem.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,226 Times in 3,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Rooms much nicer in two, a better version. Plus I have heard and don't quote me on this because this is only hearsay, but from a few guys, I have heard on occasion and this is only when they come there in groups happens once every 3 months or so, but that a lot of the gays that come down, like to stay in #1. Again the gay guys aren't in town that often, but when they come, they come together, and it seems that is their new favorite place, but when they are not in town it shouldn't be a problem.
    I think you are right. Last time in Roma 1 there were a few gays in the hotel. Haven't seen them in II and I hope it stays that way.
    I'm a Payer not a Player

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMV For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Who was it? I think TonyTNT. He was saying how guys were walking Tranny's out of the place he was staying on one trip. I have no idea which one. But, he was commenting on the amount of obvious Tranny's he seen leaving.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

I stayed at Roma 1, in January and the place was infested with gays.They were bold too, I saw more guys taking guys to the room. I havent had that problem with RomaII yet.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ROVER View Post
    ps..have you stayed in the sister hotel yet ?? If so how does it compare to the original one ?

Last time I was there they wanted to book me there but I asked to stay in the original hotel as I knew and liked it.
    My review is for the sister hotel Roma 2. I have a review from Roma 1 somewhere but it's 5 years outdated.

And i didn't see any gays or trannies in Roma 2. In fact, i saw more gays at Mercure. But i don't have any hang ups like that anyway. They don't bother me at all. More chicas for me!!

Roma 2 is my current hotel of choice for the El Conde area.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 28,089 Times in 7,183 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by psriches View Post
    My review is for the sister hotel Roma 2. I have a review from Roma 1 somewhere but it's 5 years outdated.

And i didn't see any gays or trannies in Roma 2. In fact, i saw more gays at Mercure. But i don't have any hang ups like that anyway. They don't bother me at all. More chicas for me!!

Roma 2 is my current hotel of choice for the El Conde area.

Thanks guys I will stay at 2 next time. I also noticed the gay presence my last stay but thought it was a fluke .... now I know better.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ROVER For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTNT40 View Post
    I stayed at Roma 1, in January and the place was infested with gays.They were bold too, I saw more guys taking guys to the room. I havent had that problem with RomaII yet.
    this is excellent Intel and much appreciated.....

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,164 Times in 5,857 Posts

If a hotel is G/L/B friendly it's just a stamp how usually guest friendly it is. Likely they will allow multiple guests.
    ‘Forbear to judge, for we are sinners all’

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to questner For This Useful Post:

Thanks

By the way I have nothing against gays, they do what they do, and it's none of my business, I could care less, but I guess guys should know what possible clientele they may run into when they go into a hotel.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,336 Times in 6,473 Posts

By the way I have nothing against gays, they do what they do, and it's none of my business, I could care less, but I guess guys should know what possible clientele they may run into when they go into a hotel.
    I feel the same way but I will be requesting ROMA II for this trip following that information posted below.

Not that I have a problem but I live close enough to that kind of thing to want to avoid it on my vacation.

I greatly appreciate the information being posted too. Its good to know details like this about the Clientele, its not a big deal but good to know even if just for preference.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Not bashing Roma I at all, it's a nice hotel, I think they made improvements when they opened up the new place, and have always been a fan or Roma I for location and price etc. As far as the gays, they seem to travel together, something like when ISOC does an invasion somewhere, I understand that, they feel more comfortable when they are with people who have the same viewpoints as them. But because of that they also like to stay in the same place when they can, and because Roma I is a nice hotel centrally located at a good price, they have made that their place of choice when they invade Santo Domingo. If you are there when they are not invading, it is not even a consideration, but if you happen to be there during one of their invasion, it is something you should know. I have spoken to a few guys who were there when they invaded, so just for information purposes, trying to pass along what I heard.

Again although I have checked out a few hotels in Santo Domingo, normally when visiting a friend etc., (for information purposes), I don't have personal experiences because I don't stay in hotels in SDQ, because I live there and have my own place.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 Times in 251 Posts

I never stayed in the Roma I but I just got back from spending 7 days in the Roma II. That was my first time there and I could tell you its my choice hotel now whenever I'm in the Capital. Price, you can't beat it for the size of the room. It's ideally located near to shopping, restaurants etc... Very clean hotel. Friendly staff. I definitely will be going back. Guest friendly. I can go on and on and brag.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Crytonb99 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 Times in 251 Posts

I never stayed in the Roma I but I just got back from spending 7 days in the Roma II. That was my first time there and I could tell you its my choice hotel now whenever I'm in the Capital. Price, you can't beat it for the size of the room. It's ideally located near to shopping, restaurants etc... Very clean hotel. Friendly staff. I definitely will be going back. Guest friendly. I can go on and on and brag.

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Crytonb99 For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information