Thread: (b)CNN ((boca) Chica News Network)

Thanks

(b)CNN ((boca) Chica News Network)

whoever is returning from BC or has the latest info, please keep us updated what's going on with the bars being shut down and the chicas getting arrested. i'm losing sleep over that sh*t . thanks.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,110 Times in 1,038 Posts

closed disco

Apparently Casmo's & Zani Bar is shut down. Boca must of went from bad to worse.

Thanks
    Boca just creeps me out. All I can figure is the folks who go there have never been to the North Coast or Santiago...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Reel Deal
    Boca just creeps me out. All I can figure is the folks who go there have never been to the North Coast or Santiago...
    I am quite surprised by the anti BC sentiments here. You are right, I have not been to the north coast, but from seeing some of the chica pix, I have no reason to go.

Contrary to US ideas, everyone in DR wants to be in the capital ( or Santiago) because it is where the new fun stuff is to be had. No more goats in the yard, maybe an actual job.Because of that, many of the chicas are drop dead beautiful. Just walk into Hoteles Mona Lisa and get a look at the talent there.

People in SD go to Boca Chica on weekends as their getaway, and the beach is filled with hot single chicas.And, if they need money, they might go to Boca Chica on weekend nites.However, for my own benefit, I will say that the girls in BC are disease ridden, ugly, AND expensive.

Thanks

That's the Truth Brother

Quote Originally Posted by RearWindow
    Quote Originally Posted by Reel Deal
    I am quite surprised by the anti BC sentiments here. You are right, I have not been to the north coast, but from seeing some of the chica pix, I have no reason to go.

Contrary to US ideas, everyone in DR wants to be in the capital ( or Santiago) because it is where the new fun stuff is to be had. No more goats in the yard, maybe an actual job.Because of that, many of the chicas are drop dead beautiful. Just walk into Hoteles Mona Lisa and get a look at the talent there.

People in SD go to Boca Chica on weekends as their getaway, and the beach is filled with hot single chicas.And, if they need money, they might go to Boca Chica on weekend nites.However, for my own benefit, I will say that the girls in BC are disease ridden, ugly, AND expensive.
    That's the Truth Brother...

Thanks
    i've never been to the north coast. i'll probably check it out in the future, but not because i don't like BC but because to see new places. who cares if BC is run down a bit, i don't believe any of us go to the DR for its beautiful landscapes. as far as the chicas in BC go, there are many beautiful chicas there. if you decide to fuck 8+ (not years) chicas only, you'll find them. helpmann found a few, i've found a few, all you gotta do is look for them and not settle for less.

also, my own benefit, i will say that the girls in BC are disease ridden, criminal minded, AND expensive.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 Times in 867 Posts
    No doubt, the quality in Santo Domingo and Santiago is the best on the island. The problem for some guys howver is that the women are more sophisticated and you have to have some skills, unless you just want a str8 out puta. You can get that anywhere, but even with that the quality of babes is finer in Santo Domingo and Santiago.

Thanks
    i just spoke with my "novia" (ahhh, how sweet) and she said the cosmos, zanzibar and the other places on duarte are still closed. the new club Burbuhha (spelling?) is open and the bars along the beach are open as well. that's the latest.

Thanks

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Deniro
    i just spoke with my "novia" (ahhh, how sweet) and she said the cosmos, zanzibar and the other places on duarte are still closed. the new club Burbuhha (spelling?) is open and the bars along the beach are open as well. that's the latest.
    Great!

If Zanzibar is still closed, I should be able to bang this (former) Zanzibar waitress on the cheap and still get some good sex.

I'll keep my fingers crossed.

-Helpmann

Thanks
    Helpmann, if she's your type, try banging "my" chica. i think you wouldn't be disappointed. 8)

Thanks

Got a Number?

Helpmann, if she's your type, try banging "my" chica. i think you wouldn't be disappointed. 8)
    I might take you up on that. Do you have a number?

-Helpmann 8)

Thanks

Re: Got a Number?

Quote Originally Posted by helpmann

-Helpmann 8)
    check your email. 8)

Thanks

Re: Got a Number?

Quote Originally Posted by helpmann

-Helpmann 8)
    check your email. 8)
    Thanks.

-Helpmann

Thread Information