Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Sosua in November??

Thanks
    Thanked 3,743 Times in 643 Posts

Re: I fell on the sword - and pulled myself up by the bootstraps

Quote Originally Posted by nnjdave View Post
    That statement right there represents the ultimate no value option. My WU novia cost me a lot less than the high-school sweetheart I met at church and married, and my last 3 months with each, I got more action out of the DR chica.

I believe that Roy and I each learned a valuable lesson, one we want to share with others as a warning, but neither of us feels that the WU methodology resulted in 'quid pro quo'. I for one will be most unlikely to fall into that trap again.
    Agreed... the WU option would have still been better than any U.S. option. I am not a ugly old dirt bag with no opportunities here either. It's just that the "American arrangement" is at least 3 times, uh... 4 or 5 times as expensive, and ask ANY woman in the US how many times per week is a lot of sex, and they will tell you twice. Not twice a day, once a day... and in reality, most of my counterparts here report once or twice a month.

The bottom line for me (and all of us) is however, that it is OUR MONEY, and OUR VACATION and for the value of what WE spend, I am much happier, and find that performance is much better on hourly rentals. In addition, the same WU girl will still be there waiting for you when you return, and more than happy to collect a per session fee if you so desire.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,406 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    Agreed... the WU option would have still been better than any U.S. option. I am not a ugly old dirt bag with no opportunities here either. It's just that the "American arrangement" is at least 3 times, uh... 4 or 5 times as expensive, and ask ANY woman in the US how many times per week is a lot of sex, and they will tell you twice. Not twice a day, once a day... and in reality, most of my counterparts here report once or twice a month.

The bottom line for me (and all of us) is however, that it is OUR MONEY, and OUR VACATION and for the value of what WE spend, I am much happier, and find that performance is much better on hourly rentals. In addition, the same WU girl will still be there waiting for you when you return, and more than happy to collect a per session fee if you so desire.

I send no money to Colombia, and when I call a chica, she still comes over and never tells me how poor she is. WU is a myth.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,112 Times in 172 Posts

Re: Sosua in November??

Quote Originally Posted by bronxbomber View Post
    Wow, you guys are definitley right. Broke it down how it is. Sometimes we just jump the gun cus so many things are going on. I understand to just sit back and examine things before doing anything dumb. Thanks alot guys made me realize and step away from my fantasy.
    I think you owe each of these gentlemen a case of presidente and a tln
    They just save you thousands of dollars and maybe a lifetime of headache...and only took a few post
    It's always happy hour somewhere in the world...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to theheights718 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: Sosua in November??

Quote Originally Posted by theheights718 View Post
    I think you owe each of these gentlemen a case of presidente and a tln
    They just save you thousands of dollars and maybe a lifetime of headache...and only took a few post
    Case of Bohemia Grande's... 1000 pesos. If you buy 'em, I'll polish 'em off right in front of you and you can watch the carnage that follows... jajajajajajajajajaja!

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    I send no money to Colombia, and when I call a chica, she still comes over and never tells me how poor she is. WU is a myth.
    WHAT??!?! Maybe you meant to phrase that differently. Go to any WU, and the line is out the door on certain days.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

JDR

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,406 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gdogg View Post
    WHAT??!?! Maybe you meant to phrase that differently. Go to any WU, and the line is out the door on certain days.

What I mean for you guys in the South, the chicas will come over if you do not send WU ever.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,163 Times in 477 Posts

It was like knowing I had a losing poker hand, but just wanting to see the cards in the hand of my opponent, so I called the bet after the river.

I like this comparaison, sometimes you have to pay to learn and see...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tomgueguen For This Useful Post:

JDR

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Warning Re: I fell on the sword - and pulled myself up by the bootstraps

Quote Originally Posted by tomgueguen View Post
    I like this comparaison, sometimes you have to pay to learn and see...
    It's a horrible comparison. In this case the knowledge is free. And the evidence is out there and clear as day. Unlike poker, setting up a chica you met in a tourist area is not a gamble. There are no odds whatsoever because the outcome is inevitable. It is GUARANTEED to end badly.

The aforementioned chica WILL attempt to take advantage of the situation to your detriment. And she WILL be fucking other tourists, in addition to her dominican chulo, while you're away.

Not at all like poker when you really think about it. In poker, there won't be other men skeeting on your furniture.

Sorry. I know I said I wouldn't clown. But this thread was taking a direction that I didn't like. Can't let the newbies who read this thread think that it's acceptable to cake hoes.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

It was like knowing I had a losing poker hand, but just wanting to see the cards in the hand of my opponent, so I called the bet after the river.
    Well, if an analogy is really needed for this situation, I can think of a better one. Setting up a chica you met in a tourist area is a lot like smoking crack.

Because of all of the info readily available about crack, you already know the inevitable outcome of smoking it. You will become addicted. You will end up losing a lot of weight, in addition to quite a few teeth. And you're most likely to end up giving $5.00 blowjobs in order to support your habit. Altogether, a monumentally STOOPID idea. Thing is, you already know, or maybe it's more accurate to say that you should know these things before you even pick up the pipe. But you do it anyway because you're anticipating the resulting high.

Yeah. That's a good analogy IMO.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    It's a horrible comparison. In this case the knowledge is free. And the evidence is out there and clear as day. Unlike poker, setting up a chica you met in a tourist area is not a gamble. There are no odds whatsoever because the outcome is inevitable. It is GUARANTEED to end badly.

The aforementioned chica WILL attempt to take advantage of the situation to your detriment. And she WILL be fucking other tourists, in addition to her dominican chulo, while you're away.

Not at all like poker when you really think about it. In poker, there won't be other men skeeting on your furniture.

Sorry. I know I said I wouldn't clown. But this thread was taking a direction that I didn't like. Can't let the newbies who read this thread think that it's acceptable to cake hoes.
    With all due respect, it was a lot like poker, which I play a considerable amount of successfully. I had gotten to a "call" situation or "fold". The money was already on the table (I came with a certain amount to blow and the information/confirmation was worth the investment). Why should I have folded, when I could see the cards in her hand and willing to invest a chip or two to do so?

I knew, but I had to know I know. Maybe you guys aren't Daniel Negraneau fans, but I am. I chose that path to my own detriment, knowing I wouldn't get addicted to any crack, matter of fact, once I confirmed the huge bite out of my ass, it RE-AFFIRMED that I won't ever creep that way again.

Furthermore, it was I WHO posted the grand mistake for the benefit of the newbies. I'm not advocating that a newbie roll to the river card with a WU chica, and if you surmised that somehow, I apologize for misleading.

My post was to confirm what many say, I suspected, and then 100% confirmed with my own eyes and money that investing anything other than the cost of one session is VERY FOOLISH.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

My post was to confirm what many say, I suspected, and then 100% confirmed with my own eyes and money that investing anything other than the cost of one session is VERY FOOLISH.
    yup......it's for suckers or for the less versed mongers........once you've been doing this hobby for awhile........you just pay for the session and move on.......wondering what the word is for a veteran monger? Senor?

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 292 Posts

That is indeed the funniest, truest shit I ever heard.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,163 Times in 477 Posts

Well, if an analogy is really needed for this situation, I can think of a better one. Setting up a chica you met in a tourist area is a lot like [B]smoking crack.

Yeah. That's a good analogy IMO.
    I agree with you, there's something relating with addiction.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread Information