Thread: O'Side Nightclub

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

O'Side Nightclub

After "Cats" we stopped by a Reggaeton club called "O'Side" in Santo Domingo at about 2am last night (Tuesday). If I were 25 years younger I'd abandon the casas forever. The Chicas in this place were phenomenal....and friendly.

You young fellas (under 35 with a little bit of Rosetta Srone under your belts) really need to check out the civilian night life. I've never seen that many gorgeous women (cap. about 750) in one place in my life and that includes a few Marvin Gaye concerts at the Felt Forum (i'm THAT f'ing old, ).

A couple of the Chicas (one a waitress) I have seen in a casa or two.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,163 Times in 477 Posts

Re: O'Side Nightclub

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    After "Cats" we stopped by a Reggaeton club called "O'Side" in Santo Domingo at about 2am last night (Tuesday). If I were 25 years younger I'd abandon the casas forever. The Chicas in this place were phenomenal....and friendly.

You young fellas (under 35 with a little bit of Rosetta Srone under your belts) really need to check out the civilian night life. I've never seen that many gorgeous women (cap. about 750) in one place in my life and that includes a few Marvin Gaye concerts at the Felt Forum (i'm THAT f'ing old, ).

A couple of the Chicas (one a waitress) I have seen in a casa or two.
    Where is this club located?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

It is on avenida venezuela or san vincente. . don't remember right now after about 20 beers in buenos aires. . .but I avoid like plague. If the main style of music is reggaeton. . .count me gone. . . . .tigres. . ..drive bys. . . .. no thanks. . .but grey is right. . . .cute chicas. . . .

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by prtyr2 View Post
    style of music is reggaeton. . .count me gone. . . . .tigres. . ..drive bys. . . .. no thanks. . .but grey is right. . . .cute chicas. . . .
    They have very rigorous screening at the entrance. Once you get in it's tight and I had at least a dozen Chicas just start popping ass in my crotch just standing there minding my own business.

The place reminded me of the disco scene in "Blade" when blood started flowing from the sprinklers except instead of techno it was regaeton. Pure, uninhibited pandemonium.

As for the exact address, there isn't a single taxi driver in Santo Domingo who doesn't know the way to this place. Trying to drive and park nearby would be a major exercise in futility.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

its a cool club been there many times its music goes by sets merengue salsa reggaeton bachata and so on

9. The Following User Says Thank You to fes1oner For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 44,288 Times in 7,548 Posts

Damn, sounds like my kind of place, have to wait till I hit La Capital one day tho!!
    The best thing about an ass, is when it is sitting on my face!!

Thanks

This place is located at Zona Oriental which is the best zone for freebies in Santo Domingo.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to brugal For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 Times in 477 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    They have very rigorous screening at the entrance. Once you get in it's tight and I had at least a dozen Chicas just start popping ass in my crotch just standing there minding my own business.

The place reminded me of the disco scene in "Blade" when blood started flowing from the sprinklers except instead of techno it was regaeton. Pure, uninhibited pandemonium.

As for the exact address, there isn't a single taxi driver in Santo Domingo who doesn't know the way to this place. Trying to drive and park nearby would be a major exercise in futility.
    That scen from blade is hot!!! I wish the was closer to POP. Now I have to make another trip back to the DR. Oh the hardships I endure for clubbing LOL
    It aint over till I am done!!!

Thread Information