Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/2009 - Chica Friendly: Terra Linda Resort

Thanks

Re: Chica Friendly: Terra Linda Resort

I didn't say I would be bored..just wanted to know what else other than chicas and beach may be there to see..last time I was at BB's I never really left the place except to take a few chicas back to their homes in POP to get new clothes..so my question was really..is a car important in Sosua? And I guess it's not as I read all the threads that say there is plenty of action in town..chica wise anyway. But you are right about picking something upphad the same happen last time..leaving BB's on the way to the airport I stopped to pick up a young chica and took her to POP..I may end up with her a few nights...but that could be too much..I see you are an old hand at the DR..so which hotel is it worth staying in in Sosua. I prefer a little more comfort and need Ac..so the Sosua Bay resort seemed like a good option for a few bucks more..any other suggestions gratefully accepted.

Thanks

Went back and read your previous thread and saw you mentioned the NG hotel..thanks for that..looks fine too..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to FnB For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ozeskiman View Post
    I didn't say I would be bored..just wanted to know what else other than chicas and beach may be there to see..last time I was at BB's I never really left the place except to take a few chicas back to their homes in POP to get new clothes..so my question was really..is a car important in Sosua? And I guess it's not as I read all the threads that say there is plenty of action in town..chica wise anyway. But you are right about picking something upphad the same happen last time..leaving BB's on the way to the airport I stopped to pick up a young chica and took her to POP..I may end up with her a few nights...but that could be too much..I see you are an old hand at the DR..so which hotel is it worth staying in in Sosua. I prefer a little more comfort and need Ac..so the Sosua Bay resort seemed like a good option for a few bucks more..any other suggestions gratefully accepted.
    The car thing is a personal preference. You don't need one in Sosua there are many forms of transportation. A car or a renting a scooter gives you more freedom and flexibility. If you were referring to me I am not a old hand in the DR having only been there twice. Good Luck on your hotel search between NG and Sosua Bay and maybe these 2 new ones you should be just fine.
    Just Doing It

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 76,190 Times in 8,046 Posts

If you stay anywhere near the Sosua strip( NG, seabreeze, sosua bay etc) you do not need a car for the whole vacation. Everything is walking distance. You may want to rent a motocoach for a day to see to countryside.
    If she is alive, she will fuck.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

I'm smelling a rat with the Terra Linda, there are at least 4 different pools in the pictures, and I don't think ANY of them is the actual pool.

Also, the "Oceanside" room shot cannot be in any way, shape, or form, taken at the location at Dr. Rosen.

To me, that's bait and switch advertising.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,772 Times in 686 Posts

i missed my 1230 flight and had to take the 3am flight and wilfred was more than willing to help me out. giving me a place to lay my head so i was not stranded

Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Meat View Post
    They should just include the price of the safes in the Hotel room instead of making it an extra charge. I hate when they quote a price and then all of a sudden theres all these extra charges; Room safe, tax, extra girl in room, etc etc !!!! Fuck that. Give me one price and thats it!!! The New Garden does it the right way !!! One price no suprises!!

The Europa is another prime example of squeezing guys nuts for extra money. Extra girl in room is $15 bucks. Late check out $15 bucks. The new Garden has let me check out late with no extra charge. Way to go New Garden!!!
    welcome to the fraternity, *morgan freeman voice*

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rushdog34 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

well, it's now after christmas....any news on the terra linda? i have tried all the phone numbers given and email, all to no avail. guess they're maybe changing to after new years?

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    I'm smelling a rat with the Terra Linda, there are at least 4 different pools in the pictures, and I don't think ANY of them is the actual pool.

Also, the "Oceanside" room shot cannot be in any way, shape, or form, taken at the location at Dr. Rosen.

To me, that's bait and switch advertising.
    I actually took the photos that I posted. The water in the pool was green because they were not opened yet. The place looks really nice. That is not in question. No, it is not beachside. lol

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Go look at the website. I understand that you took the pictures in your posts.

But their website has pictures of 4 different pools, only one of which is their pool.

We crucify (and rightfully so) the clowns that put web pictures on their site, trying to pass them off as theirs. Remember the dipshit that was in FOD for a few days?

To me, the guy is a "mamaguevo" already.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

mamaguevo!

Thanks
    Thanked 44,288 Times in 7,548 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mikelodge View Post
    Friend maybe Jimbo will chime in to answer this he is better qualified but what do you mean?

Food, drinks, pools, pussy, shopping ( although not worth a shit) , beach , beautiful countryside to drive around. Same shit different country as any Latin place. How could you get bored. I can take a $25 rental car in any direction and find something to get into and I don't speak any more Spanish than I have too even though I understand 5 times more than I speak ( which is rare)

Go to New Garden and relax in Paradise with ho's everywhere.
    Not much I can say, as you covered all the bases!!! Maybe rent a moto concho instead of a car tho...
    The best thing about an ass, is when it is sitting on my face!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimbo44 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

is this place open yet?

and looked almost ready to open when I was there in September.........but wi are talking about Paradise.........and nuthin moves slower than construction projects in the Caribbean........hard to get dem workers motivated......lol

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have stayed at the Sousa Bay Resort 3X times because it's part of my timeshare. (twice in 2007 and once in Jan-2008) It's really more of a family oriented atmosphere and they really push group events (music, silly pool side games, hotel driven excursions). In fact, several times they warned me not to go into Sousa by myself because it was "dangerous". Getting in the front door is such a hassel that to me it's not worth all the check-points, time, grilling, etc. The rooms are not very large--about the same size as Seabreeze. They are one level above in terms of cleaniness and amenties than Casa Caynay, New Garden and the breeze. But overall, too conservative, quiet and you don't run into many other of the guys. Worth it if you are with a significant other and/or someone you want to hang out with and chill.

Also, the free breakfast had a large varitey of food. But it was so-so. Perhaps similar to a decent buffet with about 50 to 60 people/kids, families eating. The ocean-view is awesome from your room and the dining areas.

Give me a holler if U want additional details.

goodtyme

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to artie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

does anybody have more info on terra linda when its going to open i was there the end of novmber i spoke to the owner he told me the latest he is going to open will be new year

22. The Following User Says Thank You to kevinonthego For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,545 Times in 414 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kevinonthego View Post
    does anybody have more info on terra linda when its going to open i was there the end of novmber i spoke to the owner he told me the latest he is going to open will be new year

did he happen to mention which new year???

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ralphie1 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ralphie1 View Post
    did he happen to mention which new year???
    good one ralphie!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks

you got a point

28. The Following User Says Thank You to kevinonthego For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo44 View Post
    Not much I can say, as you covered all the bases!!! Maybe rent a moto concho instead of a car tho...
    After seeing pictures and Videos from Gmalet on the rains I will stick to the car.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by artie View Post
    I have stayed at the Sousa Bay Resort 3X times because it's part of my timeshare. (twice in 2007 and once in Jan-2008) It's really more of a family oriented atmosphere and they really push group events (music, silly pool side games, hotel driven excursions). In fact, several times they warned me not to go into Sousa by myself because it was "dangerous". Getting in the front door is such a hassel that to me it's not worth all the check-points, time, grilling, etc. The rooms are not very large--about the same size as Seabreeze. They are one level above in terms of cleaniness and amenties than Casa Caynay, New Garden and the breeze. But overall, too conservative, quiet and you don't run into many other of the guys. Worth it if you are with a significant other and/or someone you want to hang out with and chill.

Also, the free breakfast had a large varitey of food. But it was so-so. Perhaps similar to a decent buffet with about 50 to 60 people/kids, families eating. The ocean-view is awesome from your room and the dining areas.

Give me a holler if U want additional details.

goodtyme
    I insist on clean to a very high standard but this (SB) is not on my A list with the extra safe fee and BS. I will stay there once in the off season when there rates are cheap again and post it.

Now let's deal with the thread and reality. Terra Linda and El Rancho or whatever and the new cabanas. Lodge will do the detective work this weekend and I do what I say. You will see a thread or posts early next week on the real up to date shit.

Oh and for the record I will be getting some great pic's.

3some yah I got the feelin hittin me right now.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks

ok i called they said they are open i booked it from the 13 until the 16 please let me know what you see and that it is open i want to make sure i have a place to stay when i get there thanks

33. The Following User Says Thank You to kevinonthego For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread Information