Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SOSUA BAY BEACH CLUB

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Re: SOSUA BAY BEACH CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by tiger89 View Post
    I will meet you at bar central and we can head to the all-you-can-eat at Big Ds. I think it starts at 5:00 PM. Maybe someone here know for sure.

PM me your TX# when you get it.
    Sounds great my Mike Gee will remember or Koki I know they both posted picks on the thread about Derrick and the BBQ by the way they are supposed to be at Stall #110 down there quite a ways.

PS I stole this pic from Mike Gee sorry Mike but I know you would not be opposed to anything to help your buddy Derrick out and bring him more hungry and thirsty guys. If you know what night the all u can eat BBQ is like Tiger mentioned please let us know ANYONE out there. There will be a bunch of us.

Photo from thread on Big D's from Givengo
    Just Doing It

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,063 Times in 211 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jacknback View Post
    I'M WITH YOU MIKELODGE! SKIP HER BREAKFAST,ADD $5.00 AND GET A BJ AT CALYPSO!! NEVER COULD UNDERSTAND THE DINNER/DANCING MONGORER. SCREW THEM (LITERALLY)AND LET THEM FEED AND HOUSE THEMSELVES WITH THE CASH THEY ALLREADY GOT FROM YOU.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikelodge View Post

But $10 for her breakfast HELL NO just my opinion.
    There's a shit load of MUY CODO MUTHAFUCKAS on this board boy o boy!!!

PS My #1 DR favorita (see avatar) has a boca raton plastic surgeon NOVIO on the hook for the big bucks (LMFAO) and he stayed at the Sosua Beach club with her in Nov. no problemo so she sez...
    Todos son rosa dentro

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by El Chivo View Post
    There's a shit load of MUY CODO MUTHAFUCKAS on this board boy o boy!!!
    Very funny but some of us aren't cheap it is about picking and choosing like one guy said if you enjoy company over dinner or breakfast great if you feel you need to pay for it. I will buy them drinks all night if they act right but it has to be on my terms.
    The trick isn't to let them think they are beating you so they keep trying but to put your cards on the table up front

That said just watch me get fucked over this coming week.

Thanks

ahaha hang in there mikelodge we are waiting for your trip recon !!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to thirdrexx For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thirdrexx View Post
    ahaha hang in there mikelodge we are waiting for your trip recon !!!!!
    It will be stealthy and informative and you never know perhaps a bit of the old

"News of the Weird"
    Last edited by mikelodge; 01-08-2010 at 12:14 AM. Reason: sp

Thanks
    Thanked 1,063 Times in 211 Posts

Very funny but some of us aren't cheap it is about picking and choosing like one guy said if you enjoy company over dinner or breakfast great if you feel you need to pay for it. I will buy them drinks all night if they act right but it has to be on my terms.
    The trick isn't to let them think they are beating you so they keep trying but to put your cards on the table up front

That said just watch me get fucked over this coming week.
    Have fun ...trying to get down myself on the 17th and then on Feb 26th for my 50th bd

In general tho...IMO... if she has passed through all the hoops for a TLN ..gives the correct attention to the morning wood, accepts minudo for the moto...she can eat if she wants... most of the time tho they are in a hurry to get back for the arroz y huevos they love anyway and will decline the american breakfast... so be it

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to El Chivo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by El Chivo View Post
    Have fun ...trying to get down myself on the 17th and then on Feb 26th for my 50th bd

In general tho...IMO... if she has passed through all the hoops for a TLN ..gives the correct attention to the morning wood, accepts minudo for the moto...she can eat if she wants... most of the time tho they are in a hurry to get back for the arroz y huevos they love anyway and will decline the american breakfast... so be it
    Ouch don't want to think about that 50 thing. I am going to get a fake ID and never hit 50.

Appreciate your opinion and I think we all agree or at least should that nothing is carved in stone. Rice and eggs is Yak to me so they can have it unless I missed dinner but I hear ya if it is good I have been known to throw the rule book out.

That hurts to say but the DR is different. In Nica and parts of borderline CR where I have spend time for over (well too long) they leave in the morning like a cat and it just is unheard of unless you request them to stay for a after breakfast deed.

I have a hard time with that rice and beans shit regardless of the meat.

We all have preferences and to me huevos Ranchereros and some fried potatoes (not french fries) with a steak or ham is ok but I don't and usually can't eat much breakfast so I would rather wait and hope for a real Mexican place.

Give me those little taco stands like in Mexico where they beat the meat to death and you see the tortillas heated fresh and add all the fixings like the pico and peppers and salsas and damn I am there. To me that beats a sit down 4th meal of the day.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tiger89 View Post
    I will meet you at bar central and we can head to the all-you-can-eat at Big Ds. I think it starts at 5:00 PM. Maybe someone here know for sure.

PM me your TX# when you get it.
    If Big D doesn't have the all u can eat I hope he at least has a grill girl properly attired to serve us.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 76,190 Times in 8,046 Posts

If Big D doesn't have the all u can eat I hope he at least has a grill girl properly attired to serve us.

Click to see pic
    Forget about Big Ds! Find that spot!!
    If she is alive, she will fuck.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tiger For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I stayed at sosua bay beach club last week and can verify it is chica friendly. you have to make sure it's a chica with a cedula though, as they are going to have to leave it at the front desk. they have a less conspicuous side entrance over by where all the shops leading to the beach are, but it is open sporadically at night. the rooms are very nice. keyed safe. great ocean view.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to imronburgandy? For This Useful Post:

Thanks

PS: safe is an extra $3 per night and internet is for a fee, i think. i don't pay for internet when it's free so many places. went to brittania pub when i needed internet access....shepherds pie is great food!

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imronburgandy? For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by imronburgandy? View Post
    PS: safe is an extra $3 per night and internet is for a fee, i think. i don't pay for internet when it's free so many places. went to brittania pub when i needed internet access....shepherds pie is great food!
    They might throw in the safe for a small bribe. I donīt like to eat pie but love sushi it reminds me of fresh pussy.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by imronburgandy? View Post
    I stayed at sosua bay beach club last week and can verify it is chica friendly. you have to make sure it's a chica with a cedula though, as they are going to have to leave it at the front desk. they have a less conspicuous side entrance over by where all the shops leading to the beach are, but it is open sporadically at night. the rooms are very nice. keyed safe. great ocean view.
    That is what they told me as well. I was just there yesterday and it was all good. Very nice with a REAL ocean view available for a few dollars more. They told me one girl is fine with ID anywhere on property but if you have 2 to be discreet and go to the room so no lobby sex.

I only had one 3some this trip and it was last night with 2 girlfriends into each other but more on that later. Funny shit to watch one grind her toto on the arm of the sofa

22. The Following User Says Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information