Thread: Hotetur Dominican Bay Boca Chica Fast

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Hotetur Dominican Bay Boca Chica Fast

I have read everything out there on here and on DR1 with nothing much from 2009 other than the bitch sites like Trip Advisor bashing it.

My question that I need a few fast opinions on is the Hotetur Dominican Bay about a mile from BC. It is AI but I can get it REAL cheap right now if I book fast. I would prefer to stay in SD near the Conde and the water by all the action and know about Aparta and Riazor but for just a few more bucks they include food and drinks.

I know the quality is low but I would find something to eat and I don't do sugary foo foo drinks anyway so as long as there is beer or booze I'm in.

If I stayed in SD I probably wouldn't do TLN anyway since I am only going to be there for 5 days and I can still visit the casas anyway since I will drive. Plus I will have BC a mile away and I assume they have Cabana's.

Help me out some of you SD vets. I will appreciate any comments.
    Just Doing It

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,163 Times in 477 Posts

Re: Hotetur Dominican Bay Boca Chica Fast

Dominican Bay is not a mile away from Boca Chica.

It's right in the middle of the down and from what I know is a good option for the price.

You can sleep and eat as you want in the AI and use your money to rent a cheap hotel for what you want.

You just have to come with a big watch to hide your target, I mean your bracelet.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tomgueguen For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tomgueguen View Post
    Dominican Bay is not a mile away from Boca Chica.

It's right in the middle of the down and from what I know is a good option for the price.

You can sleep and eat as you want in the AI and use your money to rent a cheap hotel for what you want.

You just have to come with a big watch to hide your target, I mean your bracelet.
    Thanks, I do hate those damn plastic strips they are like painting a target on your back. I can handle that ok I am mainly wondering if anyone knows anything recent on the hotel.

I assume there are cabana in BC pretty cheap for a few flings???

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

put the plastic bracelet on your key ring or something other than your wrist......mi have done that at a lot of the AI's in the Caribbean.....if dem won't then cut it off after they put it on and carry it in your pocket........if you loose a bracelet it usually cost nuthin to replace or the most is around $25..........

plenty of cheap rooms around BC to rent out......just ask around.......

check out Playa Vista on the beach.......nice area of beach with umbrellas and bar and showers too.......and rooms in the back.........

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rocko View Post
    put the plastic bracelet on your key ring or something other than your wrist......mi have done that at a lot of the AI's in the Caribbean.....if dem won't then cut it off after they put it on and carry it in your pocket........if you loose a bracelet it usually cost nuthin to replace or the most is around $25..........

plenty of cheap rooms around BC to rent out......just ask around.......

check out Playa Vista on the beach.......nice area of beach with umbrellas and bar and showers too.......and rooms in the back.........
    Thanks Bro I always cut them off too. I don't like to advertise for anybody.

As I said fast and I do what I say. Thanks to the 3 of you that PM'd me with info. I got a great deal through Amex and have All Inclusive Meals and Drinks and Tips and Taxes with 2 Queens and Balcony for $61 a day.

I will just have furthur to drive to go to the new Hooters in SD. But the casas around Conde will still get a visit and so will BC. But that isn't for a 4 and a half weeks yet so I will have to survive a few other things first.

YUP the camera will be active

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mikelodge View Post
    .....I got a great deal through Amex and have All Inclusive Meals and Drinks and Tips and Taxes with 2 Queens and Balcony for $61 a day.
    Costalunga is $40 a day and chica friendly.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DRboundagain For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DRboundagain View Post
    Costalunga is $40 a day and chica friendly.
    I appreciate the info but if not at the casas or getting it done in my car there are hotels for $15-25 and if I found little miss gotta have more I can get her in the AI for $40 and fuck her , feed her and get her hammered not necessarily in that order.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts

hotetur Dominican Bay is an ok AI right in town. The hotel is a bit back from the beach but by way of a private walking bridge you can walk to their own private beach club in 2 mins. That is right on the beach and you can enjoy the drinks, the beach and the scenery from there.

As far the bracelet go, I always put it on loose so I can slip it off and on as I please.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to continentalmike For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by continentalmike View Post
    hotetur Dominican Bay is an ok AI right in town. The hotel is a bit back from the beach but by way of a private walking bridge you can walk to their own private beach club in 2 mins. That is right on the beach and you can enjoy the drinks, the beach and the scenery from there.

As far the bracelet go, I always put it on loose so I can slip it off and on as I please.

Thanks guys I booked it last night. I will of course do trip reports and both the hotel, and Boca Chica and of course my time in Santo Domingo.

First I have to survive my upcoming 2 week trip

Thread Information