Thread: Rental units via www.DR1.com

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts

Rental units via www.DR1.com

Hello Jimmy,

We have a two one bedroom , 1 Bathroom with a nice kitchen/living room with balcony apartments and also one smaller hotel style room with private bath. The smaller room will have a cook stove and small refrigerator for small meals/coffee.

The larger units rent for $350 US per month, the smaller for $250 per month. That includes normal use of electricity. We do not have air conditioning, only ceiling fans. Optional cleaning service for $2,500 pesos per month includes cleaning the apartment and up to two weekly loads of laundry. Minimum time to stay is for one month and a one months security deposit is required.

We are near Kite Beach in Costa Azul Golf and Beach Club on the West Side of Cabarete as you head towards Sosua. If you care for more information please email me at

windeguy@yahoo.com

Currently, the larger apartments are rented on a month to month basis.. One tenant may be leaving at the end of April. The smaller room is available now.

Regards,

Mike and Marisol

Hello,
    I have a one bedroom oceanfront condo in Cabarete. It has two queen size beds in the bedroom, air conditioning, cable TV, cd radio, fully equiped kitchen and I have just completed renovation. I also have a paypal account. I have it listed with www.karibik-invest.com, where pictures can be viewed on page 5 of the "objects to rent", it is the one that says in red type "rented until 30-3-05". That is a block for my personal use.

It is at Orilla Del Mar, secure with 24 hour electricity. You can go thru me dircet and we can negotiate prices. It is the NICEST in the complex of 84 apartments. I live in the US.

If you are interested, PM me.

Thanks,
    Darlene

i have two condo,s available 2nd week of april one penthouse 2 bedrms sosua
    and a one bedrm on beach in cabareta still better to go thru agent he has
    key,s and can help if any problems,no extra cost too you

johncasterline@hotmail.com

Hi

My rentals are managed by katherine at Kite beach. Her email is kitebeachcondos@yahoo.com. My apt is #305. Katherine will give you more details !

Thanks
    Colin.

Hi Jimmy,

I havse two excellent condos in the Palms in Sosua. If you are interested you can email me "shayig@yahoo.com" with your arrival dates and I will let you know if the condos are available. These are 1 bd rm condos that are fully equipped and brand new.

Mike

Rates are $200 a week.

We are not yet setup for paypal but should be shortly. We have a manager in Sosua who can help you.

details can be found here:
    http://www.netservesystems.net/sosua/index.html

the website is still under construction though.

Mike

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    So far 5 people have responded that own condos in the Sosua area. You now have more options.

Thanks
    would any of these be guest friendly???? :?:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by torontoguy37
    would any of these be guest friendly???? :?:
    Condos tend to be as long as you don't bring in 3 chicas at 3am and party it up.

Thread Information