Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The issue of being discreet

Thanks
    Thanked 3,809 Times in 1,672 Posts

Re: The issue of being discreet

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr

This is 1 chica's sick baby. Beautifull baby really.

I enjoyed riding around in it. It was the sum of 10 Western Union mongers over a 3 year period.
    Good one Jimmy

Wherever I May Roam

And the road becomes my bride
    I have stripped of all but pride
    So in her I do confide
    And she keeps me satisfied
    Gives me all I need

And with dust in throat I crave
    Only knowledge will I save
    To the game you stay a slave

Roamer, wanderer
    Nomad, vagabond
    Call me what you will

But I'll take my time anywhere
    Free to speak my mind anywhere
    And I'll redefine anywhere

Anywhere I may roam
    Where I lay my head is home

H.C.I.S.O.C.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Its your vacation. Next thing we will read is that restaurant owners are making you eat in their place.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks

Its your vacation. Next thing we will read is that restaurant owners are making you eat in their place.
    Yes, causing you drama because you had a burger on the beach !

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilikenacional
    I'm sorry but I don't understand your post 100%. But you're right, to each his own, do as you please and enjoy your trip.
    Just expressing how I feel and maybe its not meant for everybody to understand.
    HAVE FUN AND ENJOY LIFE!!!
    HAPPINESS TAKES WORK!!!
    FIGHT FOR IT!!!!!!!!

Chewie, get us out of here!!

OH, and I almost forgot, If I am a Post Whore then at least I am DISEASE FREE, MUTHAFUCKAS!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blacksultan
    Just expressing how I feel and maybe its not meant for everybody to understand.
    Not for me, anyway...

Maybe I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed !

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Yes, causing you drama because you had a burger on the beach !

When you play games and make believe they are your novias, drama follows fast.

Thanks

Not for me, anyway...

Maybe I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed !
    I did not say it you did, but its all good and I appreciate your imput.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,563 Times in 2,554 Posts

Just thought I'd add my 2 cents as I have had something of a similar experience.

Back in November I met a local girl who is either a non-puta, or a part-timer. I believe she is a non puta as I've never heard her name mentioned by anyone on this board or any other, for that matter. When I met her I informed her right up front that I was single, and that I wasn't looking for a novia or esposa. We went out one night in Cabarete for dinner a few months ago and she half slapped me across the head for looking at some other chica, and asked why it is that I look at these other girls. I reminded her that I was single.

During my last two trips she started to question me as to why I wasn't calling her or coming by her job more often. I told her because I am single and I have no obligation to her, and that I was probably with other chicas at the time. Although I only saw her on a couple of occasions during each trip, it became obvious to me that as time passed the drama was only going to increase. So, I sat her down and reminded her of what I had originally told her; I'm single, I have no desire for a novia or esposa and that, even if I did, she wasn't going to fit the bill. I told her it was probably a good idea that we go our seperate ways.

She proceeded to get drunk (the first time I saw her do this) and returned later to the bar I was in at the time and made some comment as I was bullshitting with the bartender, then walked out.

I don't know what to expect on my return trip and, quite frankly, don't give a shit. I established some rules and guidelines for myself, and will stick to them. If a chica wants to become melodramatic because I don't allow her to sew me up, there are a shitload more of them. You have to ignore the drama, and the chicas who practice it. The more you play into it, the more it will continue.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Thanks

This is 1 chica's sick baby. Beautifull baby really.

I enjoyed riding around in it. It was the sum of 10 Western Union mongers over a 3 year period.
    The original "SUCKERS MOBILE"

Willie

Thanks

When you play games and make believe they are your novias, drama follows fast.
    Are you talking about the guys who get free pussy ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon
    Just thought I'd add my 2 cents as I have had something of a similar experience.

Back in November I met a local girl who is either a non-puta, or a part-timer. I believe she is a non puta as I've never heard her name mentioned by anyone on this board or any other, for that matter. When I met her I informed her right up front that I was single, and that I wasn't looking for a novia or esposa. We went out one night in Cabarete for dinner a few months ago and she half slapped me across the head for looking at some other chica, and asked why it is that I look at these other girls. I reminded her that I was single.

During my last two trips she started to question me as to why I wasn't calling her or coming by her job more often. I told her because I am single and I have no obligation to her, and that I was probably with other chicas at the time. Although I only saw her on a couple of occasions during each trip, it became obvious to me that as time passed the drama was only going to increase. So, I sat her down and reminded her of what I had originally told her; I'm single, I have no desire for a novia or esposa and that, even if I did, she wasn't going to fit the bill. I told her it was probably a good idea that we go our seperate ways.

She proceeded to get drunk (the first time I saw her do this) and returned later to the bar I was in at the time and made some comment as I was bullshitting with the bartender, then walked out.

I don't know what to expect on my return trip and, quite frankly, don't give a shit. I established some rules and guidelines for myself, and will stick to them. If a chica wants to become melodramatic because I don't allow her to sew me up, there are a shitload more of them. You have to ignore the drama, and the chicas who practice it. The more you play into it, the more it will continue.
    Now messing with a non puta/novia and chasing putas in the same town is asking for trouble. That always leads to trouble eventually.

Willie

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I think that its both the guys that pay and don't pay. They forget who they are dealing with sometimes. All the chicas think they got first dibs on our money.

Thanks

Pussy is never free.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Pussy is never free.

Some think it is. Dick is free. The chicas get dick, food and pesos.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Willie
    Now messing with a non puta/novia and chasing putas in the same town is asking for trouble. That always leads to trouble eventually.

Willie
    First of all, what I did was messed with a non puta, not a novia. Secondly, I was honest and told her right up front how things were and were going to be, for me at least. She had an opportunity to make some choices right up front.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

First of all, what I did was messed with a non puta, not a novia. Secondly, I was honest and told her right up front how things were and were going to be, for me at least. She had an opportunity to make some choices right up front.

Its better that way. Less drama.

Thanks

My attitude is that if, after being totally honest with these dames, they still prefer the drama, it just doesn't make any sense messing with them.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rubicon For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ex to the next. Keep it simple.

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts

Pussy is never free.
    Not trying to start anything, but some toto is free...................

24. The Following User Says Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psriches
    Not trying to start anything, but some toto is free...................
    Well, if you consider buying dinners, drinks, outfit, etc, free, then you're right.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information