Thanks

Introducing - Texican

How did you hear about our forum?
    Link on other sex related web site

Please specify how you found our site, we would appreciate it
    I'm a advance member of Pattaya-addicts

Marital status?
    Married (Don't tell my wife I'm here!)

Have you ever known the pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship?
    Hell Yes!

Have you ever visited another country for mongering?
    Yes

Countries I have visited for mongering.

Thailand, Argentina, Currently in Chile

Do you have any other comments?
    Would love information of this forum for South American mongering
    ------------------------------------------------------

Please feel free to add any other details.

I take care of my son, career, future, if I could'nt afford to monger then I wouldnt do it. Family first then my vices.

Hope to me some quality BM's on this site!

Happy hunting,

Texican

Last edited by Texican; 03-22-2010 at 10:19 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Texican For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Re: Introducing - Texican

Quote Originally Posted by Texican View Post

Countries I have visited for mongering.

Thailand, Argentina, Currently in Chile

Do you have any other comments?
    Would love information of this forum for South American mongering

Tell us about your adventures.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm learning this forum... I've got pleanty of pictures of Thailand girls. Once I figure out the in's/outs I'll start posting my dos centavos.

FYI-

Chile is not a great place to monger.... There are a bunch of independents that can be found on web-sites (25k-100k Chilean Pesos 525 to 1 U.S. Dollar), a few high dollar stip clubs, and Cafe con Piednas. Havent found any FL's spots like in Argentina (Crocodillos, Cafes) or Thailand (a mans paradise)!!!

I like to shop around and see what I'm getting before I seal the deal. Here in Chile I've tried one from http://www.laestokada.cl/foro/anunci...ia-t96844.html. A spanish forum with reviews of Chilean pros.
    Service was mediocre and fotos on web page were photoshoped 60% I only paid 25K for the hour and I wont repeat. I might try a higher end chica but with photoshop around I never know what's going to be on the other end of the door. Hince the shop before I buy attitude.

Planning a long layover in Panama before I head home.... Considering hoping off the plan there and going to Colombia not sure where yet. CRT, MED, BAR?? Advice would be appreciated.

All the best,

Texican

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Texican For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

FYI-

Chile is not a great place to monger.... There are a bunch of independents that can be found on web-sites (25k-100k Chilean Pesos 525 to 1 U.S. Dollar), a few high dollar stip clubs, and Cafe con Piednas. Havent found any FL's spots like in Argentina (Crocodillos, Cafes) or Thailand (a mans paradise)!!!

I like to shop around and see what I'm getting before I seal the deal. Here in Chile I've tried one from http://www.laestokada.cl/foro/anunci...ia-t96844.html. A spanish forum with reviews of Chilean pros.
    Service was mediocre and fotos on web page were photoshoped 60% I only paid 25K for the hour and I wont repeat. I might try a higher end chica but with photoshop around I never know what's going to be on the other end of the door. Hince the shop before I buy attitude.

Texican

Would still love to have all the info that you have.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I'm learning this forum... I've got pleanty of pictures of Thailand girls. Once I figure out the in's/outs I'll start posting my dos centavos.

FYI-

Planning a long layover in Panama before I head home.... Considering hoping off the plan there and going to Colombia not sure where yet. CRT, MED, BAR?? Advice would be appreciated.

All the best,

Texican

If you speak Spanish, then Medellin is the place to go.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

FYI-

Texican

That would be $5 - $20?

Thanks

25,000 Divided by 525 = 47.00 U.S. Dollars

100,000 Divided by 525 = 190 U.S. Dollars

Sorry for the miss up.... That sight I gave is mostly locals on it and the actually average is about 25k = 47 US to 50K= 95 US for the hour.

Like I said most of the action is internet mongering (which I hate). The reviews give pretty good details but the one I picked was shit. It was just straight sex with no GFE at all. I cant wait to get to Colombia soon and Thailand in May.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Texican For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

25,000 Divided by 525 = 47.00 U.S. Dollars

100,000 Divided by 525 = 190 U.S. Dollars

Sorry for the miss up.... That sight I gave is mostly locals on it and the actually average is about 25k = 47 US to 50K= 95 US for the hour.

Like I said most of the action is internet mongering (which I hate). The reviews give pretty good details but the one I picked was shit. It was just straight sex with no GFE at all. I cant wait to get to Colombia soon and Thailand in May.
    How long will the Colombia trip be?

Thanks

The Actual trip is not yet set.... I have a return ticket from Chile later this week paid for by my company with a change of planes in Panama.

The plan is to get off in Panama and stay an extra week... meaning I'll arrive in Panama on Thrusday afternoon, get off grab my bags and walk over to the ticket counter to find a ticket to Colombia place undecided. Stay approx. 5 days then catch a flight back to Panama for return to Texas.

Do you think this would be possible? I'm think Cartagena, Barranquilla, or Medellin. All depends on BM's of this sites advice and plane ticket price/availability.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Texican For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Do you think this would be possible? I'm think Cartagena, Barranquilla, or Medellin. All depends on BM's of this sites advice and plane ticket price/availability.
    For 5 days, maybe Cartengna.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thread Information