Thread: Trip summary

Thanks

Pictures Trip summary

Ok, I know that this is not a proper trip report, But there did not seem to be a better place to put this and I really wanted to share with you guys.

I have not been on the forums in a while cuz it makes me miss the place to damn much. But now that I am getting ready to go back in about a week it was time to reappear. I had a PM asking for any info and instead of saying read the forums I felt like writing. The following is how the DR was for me and what I took away from the experience. If you don’t agree that’s ok, and if you do… well.. lets get together and take out those bastards that don’t :-P.

It was awesome. Its really nice just to have the roles reversed between men and women, to have them all competing for me. I felt like the only hot chick in a military town lol. It was funny how different newguarden was from blackbeards. I am glad I started at BB (BlackBeards) because I had never done the whole p4p thing. it was a way to ease into it in a controlled environment. then NG (NewGuarden) was like F-ing Disney land. La Passions is a prty damn nice spot with cool chicks, BUT It is a lot more pricey (unless its really late at night prices drop sharply after midnight). and the girls look the same as the ones you will see out on the street and in the discos. what I quickly learned is that that extra money is not for the pussy it is for the attitude. Which is totally different with a passions chica (IMHO). A passions chick to me is like buying walk away insurance on a rental car. sure it costs extra money but you know that you will not have the head ache later. they are not going to be trying to scam you any way that they can and are less likely to steal your shit (not necessarily un-likely LESS likely :-P) The one I had was a awesome chick and I plan on going back to la passions very soon. the 2 chicks that I picked up from classicos were trouble, and head ache. The chicas at NG are funny and fun chicks. they speak better English than most. and the blond with the big tits gave the best head out of all the chicks I experienced in the DR, and better than most in the US. Rockies is the only place I would go for Breakfast it was VERY good!

NG was good, if its available there is a room with a jucazi <--- spelled that wrong lol) room on the top floor its a hike to go up and down those stairs every day but the view is nice and I could play base ball in that room it was so big. the jucazi <-- there it is again) room on the bottom floor by the pool is no bigger than a regular room. costs the same amount and I never used that damn tub. plus the sliding glass door didn’t really lock. I wasn’t really worried about it though cuz no one but me seemed to know, and all my good shit was in the safe. chicas are everywhere if you talk to all the ones that try to talk to you on the streets you will never get anywhere this I promise you. we went to crystals in POP, I was not impressed but we went during the middle of the day, so I plan to give it another shot.

Taxis try to jack you... well... ok everyone is trying to jack you, but that’s a way of life there a lot of cities in the US like that. what I do is ALWAYS work out the price to get somewhere before ever getting in the taxi. you are in a much better position to negotiate (physically) from outside the cab. It says I want to go somewhere but I am not willing to get fucked to get there. my friend and I would ignore anyone that was pssssssssss ing us.... its what they do down there instead of saying hey. They make a sound. actually sounds more like tsssssssss that pssssssss but anyhow. If a guy would try to pitch something to us in English that we didn’t want and it happens a lot I would always make it a point to say no thank you rather than ignoring them out rite. just to be polite but if they kept nagging it would turn to a stern NO. Spanish comes in really handy and lets them know that you’re at least trying. But some one can get by just fine not speaking a word of Spanish. Always set prices with chicas before you are in your room, I do it b4 we ever wander far from the club and a lot of the time in the club but never around other chicas. Never take the first number they give you. Always remember that you’re in a room full.

They are always watching in Sosua! Always! be mindful of the company that you keep. if you hang around with ppl that treat the Dominicans like trash you will be labeled, if you hang around with ppl that are ez to get suckered into stupid shit you will be labeled. on the flip side if you hang out with ppl that don’t take shit and are respectful of others you will be labeled. It seems like Dominicans never forget. A good phone company is orange. Prepaid prty cheep and you can toss that sim card when u leave :-P ppl drive CRAZY there. I would not recommend getting a rental. for a interesting hr long rollercoaster ride take a taxi from Santiago to POP in the middle of the night and tell the driver you’re in a hurry . hmmm.. im sure there is more I want to tell you... but its late and I can’t think. Any questions plz let me know.

ArmyBen

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 51,271 Times in 7,384 Posts

Re: Trip summary

Hey ArmyBen, been awhile. Sounds like you had a great time on your trip. Now that you got your feet wet it's all downhill from now on. Sorry about the bad attitudes with the Classicos chicas but I think most of us can sing that tune at least once too.

Did you hit up some of the beach bars during the day? A lot of nice joints to have a cold one and enjoy the scenery going back and forth. Do you plan on a return trip in the near future? It's been 3 years since my maiden voyage to the North Coast and I don't see myself growing tired of it any time soon. Glad you had a memorable trip.

Thanks

I walked the beach but didnt really stop in any I was only in Sosua for 3 days as I had split my trip between Sosua and BBs. I am going back on the 24th of this month for 8 days ( only a week more to wait woooot!). It really is a awesome place. this time I will try to do up a real trip report and try to take some pics. I just did not want to have a camera with me every where the first time because I figured it would be the equivilant to holding a sign that says "I have never been here before and have money that I need you to please swindle from me" This time however being a little more comfortable with the place I will try to remember.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ArmyBen For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyBen View Post
    They are always watching in Sosua! Always! be mindful of the company that you keep. if you hang around with ppl that treat the Dominicans like trash you will be labeled, if you hang around with ppl that are ez to get suckered into stupid shit you will be labeled. on the flip side if you hang out with ppl that don’t take shit and are respectful of others you will be labeled. It seems like Dominicans never forget.
    ArmyBen
    Excellent report, ArmyBen! A must read for all newbies. Especially the paragraph above. You can definitely become the company you keep to the locals. Thanks!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,118 Times in 3,985 Posts

I walked the beach but didnt really stop in any I was only in Sosua for 3 days as I had split my trip between Sosua and BBs. I am going back on the 24th of this month for 8 days ( only a week more to wait woooot!). It really is a awesome place. this time I will try to do up a real trip report and try to take some pics. I just did not want to have a camera with me every where the first time because I figured it would be the equivilant to holding a sign that says "I have never been here before and have money that I need you to please swindle from me" This time however being a little more comfortable with the place I will try to remember.
    ben, are you staying at ng again at the end of the month?

jimbo is coming in on the 25th i think, and givengo, myself, jacknback, and a few others are coming in on the morning of the 30th.

look forward to meeting you...
    www.thatsafunnyshirt.com www.toledotees.com

9. The Following User Says Thank You to naptime For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Great report! I'll be heading back to santo domingo at the end of may, but i still owe the board a short trip report from my last trip.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to fastfood98 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Smile Re: Trip summary

Naptime- my wing man and I have decided to try a condo. It was prty much the same money as we were spending on 2 rooms at NG. My wing did not care for the chicas that chill by the pool. Personaly it was one of the things I did like about NG. For me those NG chicas were prty convienyent. it was really nice if my wing wanted to take a nap and I did not want to go out alone I would just snatch one of them up and get my rocks off, or just buy one a beer and chat for a bit. They did not seem pushy to me. But different strokes for different folks. I am actualy really excited about trying the condo thing. I think It will be nice to have a living room where we can chill with our chicas as a group and then, when we want, our own rooms to smash in. plus it is rite on the beach. A realy nice place, a friend of ours was staying there last time we were in town, and the 1st of may is my birthday so I said meh what the hell, it will be my present to myself.
    It would be nice to be able to put faces to the names and have a beer with you guys. we will have to plan somthing. is every one staying at NG?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ArmyBen For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 44,288 Times in 7,548 Posts

If u r staying at NG, give me a hollar, I will be around for 8 days as well, comming in a cpl days after you!!
    The best thing about an ass, is when it is sitting on my face!!

Thanks

Just saw u r staying in a condo, and on the beach? Which one?
    Faces to names???? Have you been reading our reports.... we r everywhere, and ill be there..... soon! See you!

Thanks
    Thanked 29,118 Times in 3,985 Posts

jimbo will be at ng. i stay at rockys. not sure where everyone else will be. but we always end up meeting up at rockys or ng after breakfast. or at the beach during the day. or at elflow in the afternoon. or at passions in the evening. or at sosua life in the early night. or at merengue or classico late night .

not hard to find each other...

i never realy set out to find any of the guys on the last trip.. we just sort of always meet up.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to naptime For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Nap, I want to go take a look at the 25 dollar rooms at The Palms this trip. Being that i rent a moto everyday, this could be of interest next time. I looked at the pics on the web site, for the studio, and it is a lot bigger than i imagined. I will ride u over there one afternoon.....

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

You wrote a lot of good sense, Ben.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 58,341 Times in 10,416 Posts

Jimbo44 and Naptime, myself and 2 other friends will be at the Palms. We are trying 3 types of rooms.A 1 BR, a deluxe studio and a regular studio. We'll make sure and give you a rundown when we meet.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jacknback For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Are you ready Ben, One fucking week!!!!!!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to milone For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,127 Times in 233 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jacknback View Post
    Jimbo44 and Naptime, myself and 2 other friends will be at the Palms. We are trying 3 types of rooms.A 1 BR, a deluxe studio and a regular studio. We'll make sure and give you a rundown when we meet.
    I have stayed at the Palms, I like the place.

Thanks

Looking forward to seeing the palms for sure...... and of course meeting some new faces, and most of all having some new fun times!!!! With some new DR Putas.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,640 Times in 598 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo44 View Post
    Looking forward to seeing the palms for sure...... and of course meeting some new faces, and most of all having some new fun times!!!! With some new DR Putas.

I did a walk thru at the Palms a couple of trips back... A few pics......

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to daddyooo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,115 Times in 4,554 Posts

Great report ben!!! I'm glad you enjoyed your time at BB's and Sosua. Maybe, some day we will run into each other down there.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to dunedain For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thumbs Up Re: Trip summary

I just got back last night from 4 days at NG , and I concur, The blonde chica gives the best BJ I have had in the Dr. Loves to suck on the ole huevos. I will say that compared to my last trip, the quality of chicas was way down .Now, I am a VPMF (VERY PICKY MOTHERFUCKER) I do not do chicas with bellys, that smoke or have big thighs, I guess it is the Colombiana lover in me that requires flawless pussy, BUT, I will say that I met one of the best chicas ever while there. She had legs that started in SD and did not stop until Sosua, Domincan, 5"11 and the best attitude and GFE I Have had in the Dr. Restored my faith in Sosua. I would like to say hello to Shredder, Both John's, Dirty Ole Man Frank and last but not least Bill from the Uk. I had a complete Blast hanging out with you guys and hope we can do it again. As always, Wilfried and crew did a great job and again, I had a blast hanging out. Did the usual places, Merengue, Classicos, Hermans. Ate at Baileys several times and love the salad bar for 150rd and they do have a nice red wine of the house that is MUY RICO. Found a great little bar called the hideaway not far after you pass merengue that sits way back in it's own little cubby. Pete and his family from Georgia own it and he serves a real nice AMERICAN style hamburger with great potato salad for 100rd. He has his own butcher so the meat is of american quality. I would check it out , He also does sausage dogs and ribs. Look forward to the next time in june.

Boner Out

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BicBoner For This Useful Post:

Thread Information