Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Making a trip without the wife knowing - please help

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,406 Times in 78,293 Posts

Re: Making a trip without the wife knowing - please help

Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillie View Post
    Just tell the biatch your going and if she don't like she can fuck off.......no only kidding.

Check out these guys www.alibinetwork.com

Good luck, you will get caught eventually but thanks for reminding me why I'm not married to a 1st world woman anymore.

Good luck, you will get caught eventually but thanks for reminding me why I'm not married to a 1st world woman anymore.

Me too

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

yeagh really.
    my relatives, and even High School friends ask me why I never got married.
    Even at a FUNERAL(wake) recently I was asked this same question.
    I wanted so badly to point to friend , who after a very bitter ugly divorce is now with a SMOKIN hot Asian Chick, & she is literally like 20 yrs younger than him. and say to them " You see that ? , I can do that whenever I want , WITHOUT all the grey hair from a Divorce".
    LOL

I should show them this thread.

LOL

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,890 Times in 436 Posts

just remembered this... you can call and the caller id will show whatever number you want

http://www.spoofcard.com/

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to swiggy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 164,729 Times in 30,460 Posts

i am too old and senile to tell a lie

it always takes 10 more lies to cover the first one.

after two divorces my favorite line now is i am too old to lie cause i can't remember the first lie (working so far)off to thailand solo next week...gotta get my medical checked/updated again

just keep it simple
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

8. The Following User Says Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    yeagh really.
    my relatives, and even High School friends ask me why I never got married.
    Even at a FUNERAL(wake) recently I was asked this same question.
    I wanted so badly to point to friend , who after a very bitter ugly divorce is now with a SMOKIN hot Asian Chick, & she is literally like 20 yrs younger than him. and say to them " You see that ? , I can do that whenever I want , WITHOUT all the grey hair from a Divorce".
    LOL

I should show them this thread.

LOL
    Thanks someone who understands! I tell them just look at my brother, he has been married 3 times. All 3 of them made him happy until he got divorced! One got alimony, one got his military pension and the other got a bank account. He got a small apartment in Las Vegas with no furniture!
    Live & Let Live! And Always Remember To Drink & Fuck Wisely

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to osanhopps For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Every once and awhile I wonder why I never got married,thanks

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    I wanted so badly to point to friend who is now with a SMOKIN hot Asian Chick, & she is literally like 20 yrs younger than him.
    I think that is disgusting. I can promise you that I will never have sex with a woman who is 20 years younger than me.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    I think that is disgusting. I can promise you that I will never have sex with a woman who is 20 years younger than me.
    Finally, I have caught Weyland making a grammatical error.

correctly stated it would read

" I think that is disgusting. I can promise you that I will never have sex with a woman who is ONLY 20 years younger than I"

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,284 Times in 210 Posts

I'll tell you what my cousin does to go to thailand.

He leaves his charger at home and tells the wife he is off to visit me in new york. He tells her whatever story.

He tells her if she needs him to call my "home phone number"

He owns like 3 magic jacks (you can buy them at Radio Shack now) you pay like 20 bucks a year for a US phone number that works outbound and inbound anywhere in the world as long as you have a internet connection. So he pops it into his laptop and leaves it on, so when she call it will ring. And when he calls her it will show with a US number.

He swears by this device.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jiggafied For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swiggy View Post
    just remembered this... you can call and the caller id will show whatever number you want

http://www.spoofcard.com/
    Those are not fool proof on International and if she knew anyone in LE it is extremely simple to pierce that veil.

My Ex tried that and my PI (ex LE) friend blew her up in court. She got nothing she wanted after hearing all our recorded phone calls.

At least in MN it only takes one consenting party to record a phone call so if you get someone talking and record it with yourself consenting it is admissable here in court.

I should clarify she did get all her personal stuff and many things I didn't want.
    I got the kids since she was deemed unfit.

It is like those remailing services they can work in the hands of the right person but be careful. Maybe I am just paranoid--- NAH
    Just Doing It

19. The Following User Says Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggafied View Post
    I'll tell you what my cousin does to go to thailand.

He leaves his charger at home and tells the wife he is off to visit me in new york. He tells her whatever story.

He tells her if she needs him to call my "home phone number"

He owns like 3 magic jacks (you can buy them at Radio Shack now) you pay like 20 bucks a year for a US phone number that works outbound and inbound anywhere in the world as long as you have a internet connection. So he pops it into his laptop and leaves it on, so when she call it will ring. And when he calls her it will show with a US number.

He swears by this device.
    What happens when the internet service is down? Does he say the phones are out in NY? That sound risky.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,012 Times in 800 Posts

As a member of the "Married with Children" club I'll offer this...

...first there's no one sure fire plan depending on factors like your occupation - and how suspicious your wife is.

Forget that double passport game...too many headaches - best bet is try to make the trip business related - provided she doesn't have much contact with the folks at your job...if there's no one at your job that can trip you up with, "St. Louis? - he told us his uncle died and he went to settle the estate!"...

So real trick becomes how do convince her you're in the DR taking care of business...a seminar on emerging markets in under developed nations? Consulting on the restructuring of the Haitian government banking infastructure?...bottomline you have to sell her something that she can cling to not so much for her - but for when her hair dresser girlfriends start talking shit...

...I use the workshop/seminar excuse and make it a point to take a suitcase full of school supplies with me to drop of at a local charity. I also donate $50 a month to that same charity - and my wife knows it - bottomline between the internet reciepts - and thank you letters & newsletters - she thinks she's got this great husband out to save the world......

...what's more on of the director's of the program said I could come volunteer there for up to month wth a free condo in Cabarete...

...approach it like ur presenting a solution for a client. What service or product do I (my company) have that the folks in the DR (or Haiti) need or want?....and think beyond ur cock in some chicas mouth...

Life is not about weathering the storm; but rather knowing how to dance in the rain.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to carolinajack For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,271 Times in 7,384 Posts

Carolina - dude you are something else!! You should work for some high ranking politician. The spin control abilities you have are priceless. I would love to hear your take about some politico getting in trouble somehow and talking to the press about it with just the most assured attitude of why it is no big thing. The media would be eating out of your hand.

As far as the OP is concerned, if shit on the homefront is that bad that you want to fabricate a story that allows you to go to the DR for all of 48 hours, maybe you should consult the services of a divorce lawyer. Sooner or later, it will come to that.

Even if you go, if there happens to be airport delays due to bad weather, (hurricane season is during the time the OP said he wants to go back) your wife will want to know which airline you're on. If she were to call the airline and request info. only to find out that her hubby isn't on the St. Louie outbound flight but rather on a Puerta Plata originating flight, the shit just might hit the fan.

I am so happy I am not married.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Smooth For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,553 Times in 1,620 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    40 years, yes, 20 is perverted!!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to snoozer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 Times in 1,045 Posts

The bottom line is that no matter what you do, you'll be taking a risk.

Only you can decide if the benefits outweigh the risks.

If you are married... and the marriage is something that you care to keep, you will have to be very, very careful.

People in general, and women in particular, pick up on inconsistencies.

You will need to lie about things and the old "Keep it Simple, Stupid" strategy works better than a series of random, complicated stories that will never remember.

If you are only marking time until YOU want to get the divorce... my advice is to go for it. We're not getting any younger and no matter what anyone says... happiness is the only goal worth attaining in this life.

It is better if you don't take your happiness while robbing someone else's (like any kids in the marriage) But ultimately, you need to do what makes you happy.

And... if you are willing to risk your marriage to do this... you might want to re-evaluate how happy you actually are in your marriage.

Just my 2 cents.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ElPlomero For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,787 Times in 526 Posts

Thank you all for your advise and tips. Bottom line, I'm going to plan this thoroughly and try and remove any issues that'll get me busted.

So about my marriage, I'm happy..I do love my wife..but I love banging chicks in the DR also..and I need to get back there frequently.

I solely blame myself for not having enough balls to check her when we were engaged with regards to how many times I can go on trips with the boyz..I should have held my guns and said I'll go how ever many times I want to go and if you dont' like it fuck off..but I didn't and now here I am trying to figure out ways to go there on the sneak.

Bottom line, I keep a tight line between work and family..no one at my job knows my wife and she doesn't even know my work number..I'll get her used to my St.Louis trips over the next 3 months to the point where she things it's a regular incidence..and then in the 4th month..out to DR.

y'alls are amazing people and I hope to meet you all there at one point in my life.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to elmudo For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by carolinajack View Post
    I use the workshop/seminar excuse and make it a point to take a suitcase full of school supplies with me to drop of at a local charity.
    Oh no! I feel so used.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

have a gf of three years and mi use the fishing and snorkeling with the guys excuse......which seems to be working so far........
    the pics of us fishing in Negril this last reach really saved my ass and documented what wi were doing........to a degree......lol
    mi so glad the gf doesn't have a passport

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SeaWeed For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Marriage.....what is this phenomena ? LOL

Slim

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bryan_sr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,035 Times in 2,159 Posts

I think the more complicated you make it, the more likely you will be to get caught. When things change, eyebrows get raised - when things are the same, nobody thinks twice about them. If you go to St Louis for buisness once a month and your company pays for it, tell her you are going to St Louis. Have a single friend buy the plane ticket on his CC and give him the cash. You can then pay cash for everything in the DR including the hotel - no CC required. Also request that they do not stamp your passport at customs in the DR. Passport stamps are not required, and if you ask they will not stamp it. As a Canadian, when you go to Cuba you ask them not to stamp your passport as it can create problems the next time you travel to the US. Take your work phone and keep it charged for when she calls. The bill will just show a call from your wife to you and vice versa - it does not matter where you take or make the call. The bill is at your work anyways, she will never see it. Buy a pre-paid phone in the DR and toss it after your trip. Also, forget about taking pictures - I know it's fun, but who cares on a 2 day trip.

Without a CC, passport, picture, or phone trace there is no way she will ever find out. Just do everything normal like you would going to St Louis and she will never even bat an eye. If she asks what you did in St Louis, just say work, dinner, TV, sleep - basically nothing. Even is she does ask at some work function, you go to St Louis every month, how boring is that, no one is going to remember shit about a rouitine trip to St Louis.

Just my thoughts, be careful, but just make like normal and she will pay as much attention to this trip as she does to all the others - none.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nakom For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information