Thread: Boca Chica

Thanks

Boca Chica

Boca Chica, maybe it isn't what it used to be but if in the area some fun can be had.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DRboundagain For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Re: Boca Chica

Nothing wrong with Boca Chica. It's just different. Everything's compressed. At night you'll see all types (mongers, putas, sankies, romance travellers, trannies, short eyes', hippies, bums, business travellers, honeymooning couples, beggers, thieves, cops, scammers, dopers and deportees) hanging out around the same area whereas in the Capital there are different areas and venues for different tastes.

It's like somebody moved NYC's East Village (of the 70's) to the beach. Funny, busy, loud and crazy.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    Thanked 6,726 Times in 1,029 Posts

Thanks for the video; but why is it so devoid of people? Did you take the pics in the early morning?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Count View Post
    Thanks for the video; but why is it so devoid of people? Did you take the pics in the early morning?
    Actually it is not my video. I found the video while searching YouTube and thought it was nice. I would agree the pictures were taken early morning because that is the only time the streets and beach are empty. One thing for sure it was not taken on a Sunday or holiday as Boca Chica gets crowded with Dominicanos.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DRboundagain For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 58,341 Times in 10,416 Posts

You had me singing along with Brian and the boys!!

Thanks

Thanks for posting the video, it brought back many nice memories of my trips to Boca Chica! Playa Vista was my favorite bar on the beach and I used to stay at the Costalunga Hotel.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Thanks for posting the video, it brought back many nice memories of my trips to Boca Chica! Playa Vista was my favorite bar on the beach and I used to stay at the Costalunga Hotel.
    Playa Vista was mi favorite too......nice Chicas swing by there too

Thanks
    Thanked 2,237 Times in 569 Posts

You actually changed my view of Boca Chica I was there only briefly thought it was a dump .

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,149 Times in 7,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 8orBetter View Post
    You actually changed my view of Boca Chica I was there only briefly thought it was a dump .
    the main street really could use some new pavement, bricks, cement and paint etc to spruce up the place......
    and once you get off the main little street they close down at night....the rest of the town is actually pretty nice.....

Thanks

Most people think Boca Chica is a dump. Not the first time I heard that. It is just a completely different set up compared to Sosua, which is what most guys know. Probably more people hate BC than enjoy BC. IMO Boca Chica is just as safe as Sosua. All hotels in BC are a very short walk to the beach. There are even a few restaurants open after dark right on the beach.

At night they close off the main drag to traffic. Grab a table, order some food, a beer, and watch the chica parade. The parade is miniscule compared to Sosua. Sosua probably has 25 times more putas.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DRboundagain For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,237 Times in 569 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DRboundagain View Post
    Most people think Boca Chica is a dump. Not the first time I heard that. It is just a completely different set up compared to Sosua, which is what most guys know. Probably more people hate BC than enjoy BC. IMO Boca Chica is just as safe as Sosua. All hotels in BC are a very short walk to the beach. There are even a few restaurants open after dark right on the beach.

At night they close off the main drag to traffic. Grab a table, order some food, a beer, and watch the chica parade. The parade is miniscule compared to Sosua. Sosua probably has 25 times more putas.
    Tell you the truth I never even made it to the beach I got to where the parking and saw the 8 touts trying to get me to park and said fuck it! I hate touts , that and all the trash

piles I thought only time I would return would be to shoot rats with pellet gun.

I think Boca chica would be restored to glory with the purchase of large bulldozer.

Thanks

Tell you the truth I never even made it to the beach I got to where the parking and saw the 8 touts trying to get me to park and said fuck it! I hate touts , that and all the trash

piles I thought only time I would return would be to shoot rats with pellet gun.

I think Boca chica would be restored to glory with the purchase of large bulldozer.
    LOL, no problem I know how you felt. It doesn't take much to scare most people away from BC. Like I said only a handful of guys enjoy BC and those who do keep returning for a few days.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to DRboundagain For This Useful Post:

Thread Information