Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Cheapest VS the Best Hotel in Sosua

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Re: The Cheapest VS the Best Hotel in Sosua

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smooth View Post
    So I guess this means that Lodge won't ever catch up to Jimmy in number of posts!

At the rate Mike was going, I figured he would overtake Jimmy by September of 2018.
    I never had that goal Truth is I was so wasted during half of those posts that it is a miracle I could still spell pretty well. It took a stripper believe it or not to tell me if I would party less I could fuck her more. Not working since 2005 and not getting unemployment like some top posters also has cut down my partying but not my travel.
    Hell maybe I will even go back into business someday--- If Obama gets benched and his "Change" turns to Hope.
    Just Doing It

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mikelodge View Post
    I never had that goal Truth is I was so wasted during half of those posts that it is a miracle I could still spell pretty well. It took a stripper believe it or not to tell me if I would party less I could fuck her more. Not working since 2005 and not getting unemployment like some top posters also has cut down my partying but not my travel.
    Hell maybe I will even go back into business someday--- If Obama gets benched and his "Change" turns to Hope.

Those getting unemployment worked to get it? Its not welfare.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I've stayed ar Swa Breeze a couple of times too...it's nice enough for the price and quite if you get a back room. Personally I don't want a party going on in my hotel...it's nice to actually sleep sometimes... Anyway I would highly recommend Sea Breeze!

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tuxcedo For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,336 Times in 6,473 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tuxcedo View Post
    I've stayed ar Swa Breeze a couple of times too...it's nice enough for the price and quite if you get a back room. Personally I don't want a party going on in my hotel...it's nice to actually sleep sometimes... Anyway I would highly recommend Sea Breeze!
    I agree about the sleep, that's been my big thing lately when choosing a place to stay whether or not ima get some good sleep there when I need it.

I've stayed at sea breeze before and I had no problems. It does seem like the type of place people get together and party at though much like ng. These are the party spots for some crews I think.

I personally prefer a place like palms or pieros just because its far enough from the party for good sleep and close enough to where you still have access. Prices are reasonable, even better at palms but you got to deal with the hill of doom so many people hate. Once you get over that its a great deal.

I also read in a report just a couple weeks ago that there are condos near rockys. I forget who the owner is but that's another good option along with colin at condos dominicano cept he only has a small number with acs, the rest only have cieling fans.

It really depends on what your looking for. Some guys won't consider an expensive room if it doesn't have something like ac or room service everyday. So it all depends on what you are looking for and your price range, but guarentee you can find it in sosua.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrMagnum View Post
    I also read in a report just a couple weeks ago that there are condos near rockys. I forget who the owner is but that's another good option along with colin at condos dominicano cept he only has a small number with acs, the rest only have cieling fans.
    I will be staying in Rick's condos on Rosen starting Saturday for the first time. I'll be sure to pass along the experience. Some have said the place can be a bit noisy considering the proximity to the strip. We shall see.
    Vida es buena....

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iriemon70 View Post
    I will be staying in Rick's condos on Rosen starting Saturday for the first time. I'll be sure to pass along the experience. Some have said the place can be a bit noisy considering the proximity to the strip. We shall see.
    It was yoouu!! Haha. Amigo keep me posted I'm definitely interested to know what that is like. I can imagine its very noisy being so close to the strip but must be a great place to stay in terms of how close to the action you are and that you can literally spot all the incoming chica traffic the moment they start rolling in.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

I'm thinking its all going to be good!!!

As far as the noise, no worries. after a few Presidentes and some fine Dominican ass, I usually sleep like a baby.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iriemon70 View Post
    I'm thinking its all going to be good!!!

As far as the noise, no worries. after a few Presidentes and some fine Dominican ass, I usually sleep like a baby.
    Hahahha you are right. Who needs ear plugs when you have that?? Goood timess.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,485 Times in 527 Posts

maybe not the cheapest, maybe not the best,,
    but we feel the best value accomadations in sosua

we now have one short term stay, long term rate package available on a studio unit for $16.07 per day...
    for terms and conditions email sonia and ask for terms and conditions on this package

www.sosuavacationrentals.com

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to donquixote For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Those getting unemployment worked to get it? Its not welfare.
    No not Welfare but the part employees and employers pay into was and is for the standard 26 weeks (Half of a Full Year) Unemployment Benefits. All the extensions added getting it up to as high as 99 Weeks of Free Money have been Funded by State and Federal Funds the same as Food Stamps, Medical Assistance, General Assistance Welfare , and all the other things our Government spends money on.

I agree with you that I don't consider it welfare either and if I could take advantage of it would too but it is all how a person looks at it.

Personally I think Obama should authorize a Blow Job Coupon to all tax paying males and hire some Suckers. LOL

20. The Following User Says Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 Times in 251 Posts

I just got off the phone with the people at New Garden. They told me it's $50 a night for the old building and $74 a night for rooms in the new building. What's the condition of the rooms in the old building? I'm not a fussy guy as long as the place is clean, has a safe and air condition.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Crytonb99 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crytonb99 View Post
    I just got off the phone with the people at New Garden. They told me it's $50 a night for the old building and $74 a night for rooms in the new building. What's the condition of the rooms in the old building? I'm not a fussy guy as long as the place is clean, has a safe and air condition.
    So they lowered the old rooms by $5, and raised the new rooms by $5. Huh.

The old rooms aren't bad. They've remodeled most of them. They are clean and have safes with air conditioners.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,545 Times in 414 Posts

is that the discounted rate? starts to make next door a little more palatable price wise

26. The Following User Says Thank You to ralphie1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 Times in 251 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ralphie1 View Post
    is that the discounted rate? starts to make next door a little more palatable price wise

Does members of this board get a discounted rate? If so, who should you speak with or what should you say to them?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Crytonb99 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mikelodge View Post
    Not working since 2005 and not getting unemployment like some top posters also has cut down my partying but not my travel.

Obama, wasnt in office in 2005, it was George Bush, the guy mostly responsible for fucking up this country. He only had one bill vetoed his entire term, so the fucking you're getting is from him. Some Americans need, unemployment, everyone didnt start on 3rd base, they had to work to get there. The only thing holding this economy together is the Federal Government, and you guys are fucking that up. Conservatives are sickening, and this countries biggest problem.

The Sea Breeze is a nice Hotel if you gonna stay over a week. The TL gives great value for short term.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,916 Times in 219 Posts
    In your opinion? Would you go with the old or the New building ? Why ?

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Dvdmdz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dvdmdz View Post
    In your opinion? Would you go with the old or the New building ? Why ?

Old building, bottom floor, poolside. They've been remodeled in the last year. Only $50 a night.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post
    Old building, bottom floor, poolside. They've been remodeled in the last year. Only $50 a night.
    Agreed. The second and third floor have kind of cool balconies overlooking the pool. I just like to take chicas on the balcony.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by el toro View Post
    Agreed. The second and third floor have kind of cool balconies overlooking the pool. I just like to take chicas on the balcony.
    I prefer poolside because its easy to go into your room and grab a beer, or have music playing.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 35,868 Times in 4,610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post
    I prefer poolside because its easy to go into your room and grab a beer, or have music playing.
    True. And you need to save that energy for walking up the steps for fucking.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to el toro For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information